Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

@DreamStage what is great about coin base is that it links up with creditcard and also PayPal whereas in Tobit you can withdraw to PayPal instantly. I use coinbase all the time and it really is the best wallet to be used.

Hello.  wallets today, well, there are a lot of wallets.  besides the ones you suggested, there is also metamask and payeer.  both are quite good.

I would say that experience blockchain is one of the best.  What really saves is more than you believe and the transaction fee is lower than other wallets. But if you ask me to choose one of them.  Then I will choose to use Coinbase.  Because it is a trusted, secure and popular wallet.  And it's so easy to use. Blockchain can be a blockbuster explorer and one more trade.  For me additionally blockchain has a general user experience and user interface.

On 29/01/2020 at 11:01 AM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

More suitable Exchanges:

thank you soo much dude for your post as many people are unaware of the Wallets and I just know about blockchain but your post helps me to find out other wallets and now Il research about them too

• +5 1

if you are looking for a good wallet then you can go for a yobit wallet then there is a lot to it then just a wallet so then there is no other site that gives a lot of options for keeping money & investing money.

Dear Friend! Cryptotalk is the best platform to earn money online and learn knowledge at the same time. You can check different price and trade here. You can learn about trading and bitcoin.

On 1/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

More suitable Exchanges:

Yes dude wallets are very much useful and coin base and block chain is the best one as they are easy to use and giving you  secure and safe system. And there is wide variety of wallets just choose it after good research

My friend. Coinbase is the safe and beet wallet. I've using it for some year its is very trusted wallet and high privacy and secure. We can trade easily coin base is one of the trusted wallet. 

I want to tell you that the good wallet is blockchain and yobit but I want to tell you that when you go to choose a blockchain you should to be careful about that because there are many scammers and you can lose your money if you do not care

coinbase wallet is trustable as distant as any wallets can go since the coinbase is the closest thing to the directed in crypto environment. they indeed have plans for their stocks to go open. there are a parcel of trustable wallets like metamask, believe wallet etc but I would favor coinbase wallet over all others.

For me, I prefer to deal with a single source so as not to be disconnected and focus on work and I have found that the best platform for business.A lot of people were making bad comments, but it was very good and safe, there was no more criticism over time and everything was back to normal.

On 1/29/2020 at 12:01 PM, DreamStage said:

More suitable Exchanges:

Like you, I support coinbase wallet.Coinbase wallet is a very good wallet. A lot of high security has been used in the wallet.In this wallet I have left a lot of currencies which are still safe.

In my opinion, every wallet is safe and have their own qualities. You can search about these wallets and select any wallet according to your choice I am using Yobit for keeping my payment and I have never seen any problem yet.

• +5 1

On 1/28/2021 at 9:09 PM, jahanzaibrj said:

My friend. Coinbase is the safe and beet wallet. I've using it for some year its is very trusted wallet and high privacy and secure. We can trade easily coin base is one of the trusted wallet. 

Coinbase has not private key given to users, how can that kind of wallet be the best, I will not recommend it unless someone want to use it to buy cryptocurrencies because it is easy in that way. After buying the cryptocurrencies, you can move your funds to a noncustodial wallet. 

There are alot of wallets on this forum dear the wallets you shared are good indeed but with my little experience I suggest you the coinpot wallet I think this wallet is best

Thanks for sharing such type of information. This really helped me alot. I also use coinbase wallet as you mention above to store virtual currencies such as crypto currencies and BTC. But other wallets such as block chain is also one of the best wallet.

There are many wallets in this forum. However, I think the Ubit wallet is a very good and secure wallet. You can use this wallet. Using it will keep your personal money safe. Ubit is a safe and reliable wallet. Almost a lot of people use it. People trust this wallet.

Yes, my friend, all the wallets that I have mentioned are good and useful at the same time, but for me the best one is the blockchain wallet because it is more secure and reliable, and the fees in it are somewhat low. And also among cryptocurrencies there are many wallets that can be used

The world of cryptocurrencies is very large and therefore we can find a very large number of wallets of all kinds, the bad thing is that many of these wallets are usually a fraud. Since I have been investing with cryptocurrencies for about a year I have used several but the ones that have worked best for me have been TrustWallet and Crypto. The ones you have mentioned are also very good and recommended. 

I haven't utilized any of them. On account of you for telling pretty much every one of these wallets. I'm new to this gathering and cryptoworld have still not removed any sum from them. As I got the information on these wallets I wi definately attempt those.

On 1/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, DreamStage said:

More suitable Exchanges:

All three are very good in terms of exchanging but I personally prefer coinbase because of its extensive security measures, and it keep our account and investment remains safe (mostly) but I want to share something that scammers on social media are trying to scam by giveaways, I want to mention that coinbase do not give any giveaways so be aware of that.

All wallets are really good in your list. But if you tell me to chose one of them. Then I will chose Coinbase to use. Because it's a trusted, secure and popular wallet. And it's so easy to use.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

I am using the coinbase wallet more than one month and i feel no wallet its better than this platform because it will help you to secure your each and every precious currencies so in my opinion the coinbase wallet is best than any other wallet so i hope everyone give complement with thier own experience.

Have a nice Posting.! 

The only's storage compartments take place to be advanced truely, however, crypto society is really entire with storage compartments, allow me to furnish an character wich That I put to use it all meant for around a couple of years together with little or no terrible developed to my advice, the wallet is truely coinpot, every time you generally do not need to have your free account there, therefore at least enterprise to discovered out about costs for the reason that examine the reality that notably more. Superior notion about that