Crypto cyber crimes - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Crypto cyber crimes

Actually, Crypto cyber crime increasing day by day. In Crypto currency the bad thing many hackers or scammers stealing peoples money, this is main reason that government not legalizing crypto. And There are lot of crime that involves the use of cryptocurrency out there, so we should be really careful. Nowadays,many are faced with the fact that criminals take advantage of the fact that users are too trusting.

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are many scammers on this phone you should too be careful from them and one thing more I want to tell you that the moderators of this forum are working hard to stop that scammers so you should not be worried

We should all know that there is the limitations in the crypto world. If such scammers and hackers are able to steal your crypto deposit from the wallet and there is no way to revert back your earnings. There is no refund or cancelling transactions once it is confirmed by the network and that means you have lose for nothing.

Computer and Internet crimes are intelligent criminal phenomena that arise and occur in an electronic environment committed by highly intelligent people who possess technical knowledge tools, which cause losses to society at all levels.There are many countries that have been affected by cybercrime and are fighting it by various means.

Cybercrime includes any criminal act that takes place through computers or networks, such as fraud and piracy operations, or through modern communication networks and phones.Most of the airdrops are scams to steal money so I have no confidence in airdrops.

ofcource with the lack of transaction traces and how fast one can be able to change what he does, and the anonymity that comes with bitcoin and other transactions on crypto , there was bound to be one coin that really does the trick and this is where most criminals love in that even dark web and cyber crime thrive in this places