Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

In fact, I am a beginner here and I was not aware of the existence of these deceptive sites that aim to steal your currencies, thank you for this valuable information and I ask those who have experience here to clarify this topic for us more.

I think we should stay away from them. All is too amazing to be real. They'll bribe you at first to entice more buyers, but after they've amassed a huge amount of capital, they'll disappear. It is highly doubtful that they will be able to retain their operating margins. All of this is clearly a ruse.

Welcome, my friend, to this wonderful forum, and I am here a new member in this forum. Therefore, whoever has any idea, I ask him to help us. Thank you very much.

Hello my friend
Thank you for clarifying this important point. I have not found sites like this, but if I am exposed to such sites, I will avoid them. Thank you.

Thanks for alerting us about this,the issue of scammers is getting much and so we have to be very careful, never be tempted by the coin doubling they'll offer you,its a scam!,you'll end up losing your own money so lets be vigilant

• +1 1

Thank you for this advice, and I think that we should not go to sites that multiply the cryptocurrency, as most of them are fraudulent, and many of my friends have lost their money on it, so it is better to keep the money in the wallet and invest it in well-known platforms only.

You are right, most investment sites start with attractive offers and tremendous profits, and after a short period of time you start to reduce the profits until you refrain from giving you anything. Therefore, we must carefully and make sure of these things before entering into any investment so that you are not exposed to fraud and lose your money due to your lack of focus and lack of your experience.

This is a very serious issue,and I think that one reason that makes people to become victims of online scamms and fraud is greed, how can someone who you don't even know promise you that they would multiply your cryptocurrecy for you without doing anything and then you believe then and give them access to your account, is bad , so let me wise please.

All sites that claim that they will bring you big profits in a short period of time are scam sites.
In addition, you should not follow other people's recommendations but rather work for yourself and enter into your own experience

Fraudsters are many, and the passion that possesses us and attracts us to such investments is great because the profit doubles and attracts many of us.
But as I mentioned, we must be careful that we may lose all we have in these investments, and at that time regret will not help.

Yes, my friend, you are right, these people are crooks, and they force you in a lot of ways and methods to attract you and in the end you will be scammed and steal everything you have. Thank you, my friend. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you dear for sharing such information among us .It will help me a lot in future  because I want to double the coin but now after reading this I am secured it is due to your information .It's a potentially risk and I did not do this .

Yes friend. You are right. I don't think it is safe to invest in currency doublers. Most of these cryptocurrency platforms are created or built to defraud people. At early stage they might pay, so that people will bring more referrals on their platform and later once they collected enough crypto funds they became scam and stop to pay. So, do not trust any of these currency doublers.

How are you my friend, I thank you for this important and useful participation for new members, because the investment requires cooperation and continuous work. I hope that the profits will double for everyone.

I agree with you a lot, my friend, it is risky to rely on such things, and it is better for us to learn investment, gain experience and work with it with our efforts so that we do not regret one day losing our money because of another person, but rather work and learn from our mistakes in order to succeed in the end and achieve our goals.

• +2 1

It is clear that 95 percent of the benders are a scam basically the only ones that work are those of rules and in spite of that many do not even pay your first investment they better invest in yobit friends this will serve as a warning and for all of us

Many other investment sites are dubious, and they employ sophisticated methods to steal your money, so you should avoid having to deal with or trading with them.

• +1 1

Currency doublers are all scams, it doesn't even make sense how will someone double you investment in such a short period of time, scammers use of greed to get the better of us, we should stay away from currency doubler to stop giving these scammers our coins.

Very well said my dear mate. Niwadays there are many of kind this item in our daily life. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and  turned up into awareness on that.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right! . Because such kind of offers are always provided by the scammers.They provide us such eye catching offers that we become bound to be trapped by them.Never encourage your greed because it will always put you in trouble.

• +2 1

These are scammers who lure people into their traps by promising them surety of doubling their money. This is the most common technique used by the scammers. You can earn money by different other means but stay away from the currency doubles.

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is really useful advice I did not know the existence of these sites and this type of fraud we must be very careful because the scammers have become very smart and have many methods of deception and theft of our money

• +3 1

Dear! stay away from currency doublers because they are more interested in your btc and offer you unfair means to increase your investment but don't do that. Stay focused on your work and make your earning by fair means that shows good quality of btc user.

Yes my dear friend they will dupe you with your money and also take everything away from you you need to know what you are doing nowadays because there is a lot of ways in which scammer wants to scam you with your crypto currency

Actually I did,nt have any idea that there are some sits that claim to double your amount.Thanks for alarming  here in crypto forum.We should avoid such scammers

• +1 1