Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

Hello my dear friend. Thanks for giving us such a useful information and you are right that currency doubler are sites which do investment over other members money and give profit to you as double currency. But there are also some sites which are fake or scams which steal your money. 

Edited by Rehan123

There are lots of sites which are full of scammers and frauds. They can offer you to double your money. And if you fall into this trap, you will lose your money. There are many fraudulent sites which makes these type of offers. For that, i suggest you to research properly before investing in these sites. And be aware of these type of fraudulent sites. 

Thanks for reporting fake websites. I'm new to this forum and I'm getting information. Many websites are scams. They deceive us by offering more profits. We must be careful and invest our money in the right place.

• +1 1

Thats truly a brilliant post to caution everybody that everytime we must be more attentive at all time since programmers will do everything they can do to hack somebody and i think that was moreover the money doublers they guarantee you a great back of your cash but the truth is they hacking your account.

I do not clearly make investments on hyip and doublers maximum of them are scams.however theres plenty on novices continually get scammed on it.due to the fact they had been blinded via way of means of an excessive amount of provide and emerge as dropping their money.

It is risky to work in these matters and it is preferable to stay away from them. There are safer and more profitable methods such as trading where you can double your money in a short period if you have sufficient knowledge and some correct predictions about currencies.

There are many sites that claim to double your money by investing. They are actually trying to steal your money. They don't care about others, if they can relly double your money then why won't they double their own money.

• +3 1

On 1/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

A debt of gratitude is in order for the guidance, really I never trust in these destinations, I can't envision they will twofold my bitcoin, this is amazing for me and not intelligent by any means, particularly when I see their declaration, when they state send 50 dollars today and you will get 100 tomorrow, this is senseless

On 1/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

There are parts if individuals out there that are keen on your coin so everything you can manage is to guarantee that you don't out your coin on all stages that vows to twofold your coin aside from you are sure beyond a shadow of a doubt of the stage you are managing. If not you ought to figure out how to simply jeep your coin in your wallet and not be voracious about making it twofold. Additionally figure out how to twofold this by figuring out how to exchange Crypto resources on forex stages.

hello my friend and thank you for your useful topic that help us to know more about this business and avoid the ways that will make us loose our money.

Yes I know these all sites are consist of scams. I always remember these thing and don't want to become greedy. No one can give you free bitcoin or anything else. When you work hard then you earn something. So beware these types of scams otherwise you will lose your money.

If they can trade and double the money in hours as they say and also learned to double this by learning how to trade crypto assessment on forex platform.

Nice post,always avoid currency doublers because they are often making you show that a lot of people are investing here, then you should also invest here but I will advise you always get more information about any website before investing in it. 

Coin duplicators and ponzi schemes must be avoided at all costs. Usually they target new people who are naive and uneducated about economic conditions and scams. It's sad, but so many people are falling for this false hope of quick wealth.

Indeed is it genuine its sound genuine and bodes well, yet in the event that we focus and know about how the coin framework functions the insufficiencies are plainly noticeable and we can undoubtedly perceive that they are scammers.just know.

Try not to trouble yourself to discover crypto doublers since every one of them are simply scams.we should be wary and dodge them on the off chance that we need to set aside our cash. Else, we will lose them.

Yes , many sites are fake and scam, this type of  investment is usually ending like losing your funds, if you trade  and double the money in hours then your money will steel by scammers, I think that was also a currencies  doublers that promise you to good back of your money

Yes mate you are completely right that crypto doublers should be stayed away from as most of them are scammers and fraudsters alike who just want to steal your money as such one should try as much as possible to steer clear from them so that ones account could be safe

Thank you for increasing my information. Piracy, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, has become a very common occurrence, and we should all beware of it, especially beginners.

Basically, the currency doublers are scammers they use techniques like this to lure their prey into a trap.

You can only avoid these scammers if you have the knowledge about the techniques used by them.

Yes of course there are many sites and he brief the site this is you get dubble coin and extra money collected and etc all flase says so please care full and safe this site otherwise you get a loss. 

• +1 1

We truely need to live far from the ones. They pay us just at the beginning to attract more inveators but at the end when they collected enough money they'll be long past. We should beware from such scammers. So never give your money to trade on your behalf. Learn trading from this forum and stay safe from scammers.

Yes this is a good advice and the right decision for all members to embark on, because most times when you try to double the currency then the little you have to is gone and you are left with nothing to show and this is actually bad and it makes people go emotional about this things.

Thanks for the advice, honestly I never trust these websites, I can't believe they're going to double my bitcoin, that's awesome to me and not rational at all, particularly when I see their announcement, when they say they're going to send 50 dollars today and you're going to get 100 tomorrow, that's dumb.