Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 45 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I mostly use trust wallet due to its better security system .....has no chance to hacked.....its security system is very high that no one couldn't hack it......it also has many important and amazing features that some other haven't.

I used the trust wallet and sometime the coin base wallet . I will suggest before using any type of wallet always do research on it . check the security and storage of the wallet and then think about its further use 

I use yobit it's not just a wallet it's an exchanger site here we do all the work including trading and also comes through cryptotalk payments so i use more but i am more interested in it because everything here is free a lot  Less Video Free Trading Free Excel Free Also all the nominal currencies are available here so I can easily exchange with any country so I have no choice but to have a security system here so I won't have any problem with my account.

I  using Yobit wallet for a long time. It is very easy to use and have a good security framework. You can safely send, receive, store and exchange cryptocurrencies through this wallet.

There are different types of wallets which I used. Every wallets having their own qualities and their own security features. Every wallet having their own demand in the wallets market but I used trust wallet, coinbase wallet and payeer wallet. These wallets are very easy in use and very reliable. 

I usually use a trust wallet.  Because this wallet is much more secure and reliable.  Its security system and privacy are much stronger.  This wallet is very easy to use.  Here I can save my crypto currency very safely.

I am using more than wallet. I am using the trust wallet for saving my crypto currency like the Bitcoin ether and erhereum. It is the best wallet where the user can send received and store the multiple crypto currency. I am also using the payeer wallet for exchange the coins.

I use coinbase the most. It is very important to me and a very good wallet. It is both safe and very useful. Transaction fees are also low. I can also buy coins with my credit card.

I mostly use these wallets because of  high security system . And the most papoular wallets. They have easy to use and quick service. They are available in hundreds languages.  The wallets are these .

Coinbase wallet

Trezor wallet

Copay wallet

Metamask wallet

Mycelium wallet

Ledger Nano X

In my opinion coinbase wallet is the most trusted wallet. They are many useful wallets. You can easily trust on this wallet . It is available in many languages that can use many peoples. It's use is very safe and secure.  We can easily secure crypto currency in these wallets.

According to my opinion trust wallet is the best wallet for securing the currencies..I use this wallet for my currencies....there is no chance of hacking in this wallet....its a great wallet with very low fees

I'm using trust wallet ,it is such a great and amazing platform for all of us, it provide many benefits and opportunities , as you can send and receive money through it without any kind of fear of hacking , it has low and affordable transaction fee, million of people use this wallet, it is very popular among people,it is more reliable.

Trust wallet is in my use...its a great wallet with very low transaction fees...the Chance of hacking is very low ....its a great wallet with very much secure every one  should try to this wallet

Following wallet are the best and I use these wallet

Trust wallet

Block chain wallet

Coinomi wallet

They have very low fees...I like these wallet for my currencies

There are alot of online wallets but i am using two now a days. "Payeer" and "Binance" they both are very easy to use very user friendly and also very secure as compare to other wallets. I recommed these two. You can also use these wallets for long time storage of your currency.

I'm using  trust wallet , it is one of the best wallet , it has amazing functions and new outstanding features, you can send and receive money through it without any kind of hacking fear ,  I'm using this wallet for a long time , I didn't face any kind of problem, you can withdraw or transfer money through it easily, it has a great reputation , it is easy to understand for beginners , million of people use this wallet because of it's stronge security, main and important thing is that it has affordable transaction fee.

I cannot use any wallet becouse in past i have not any information about wallet .but these are best post for me . I like coinbase and atomic wallet i think these wallet is best for me .and we should use best and popular wallet  .

• +4 1

I am using multiple crypto wallet this time. These Wallet are include

Hardware wallet. best security

Trust Wallet best for storing the Bitcoin

Blockchain wallet

Coinbase wallet

Metamask wallet

Mycelium wallet 

• +2 1

Whenever i have started the cryptcurrency trading platforms i am always using these wallets Trust wallet, Safepal wallet and coinbase wallet.

These are my favourite wallets of the cryptcurrency.

These are the most secure and popular wallet of the overall cryptocurrency.

There are so many wallets in the online world that I think the best is the trust wallet I use.Its security system is very good and editing in Google Play Store is very good. People who have downloaded it very well use it very easily, so I like it too, Moreover you can easily trade your Bitcoin or other coins in this wallet with your card.

I use coinbase wallet because is one of the top cryptocurrency exchange and trade wallet compares to other wallets and the coinbase fee is a cryptocurrency transaction fee that is charged to user's when performing crypto transactions...

The wallets I am currently patronizing is the Blockchain wallet, it's multifunctional and very easy to access and above all, it's accepted worldwide. 

I am using many kinds of wallets such as

Trust wallet

Block chain wallet

Yo bit wallet

Web wallet

Mycelium wallet

These are best wallet for securing the currencies with the best way.

dear mate there is anumber of wallet present in crypto currancy platfrom.

such is trust wallet coin base wallet atomic wallet paper walllet block chain wallet hardwear wallet payable wallet.

but i use it self coinbase wallet because it has many functions such is 

store diffrent currancy at a time.

easy to use.

secure and protect your coims from hacker and scamer.

low fee of trasaction.

• +1 1

I am using the yobit wallet this wallet is best wallet for storing the bitcoins safely. There is no chance of scamming and hacking. I never face any problem from this wallet. Its performance is very well. Yobit wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet.