Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 24 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

I assume they do this to reduce spam comments while still maintaining the forum's pace. Since my notification tab is delayed and I can't even post a new subject, I believe the cause is a spike in the amount of members.

• +5 1

Why we write 30 post in two hours we have so much time to write around 24 hours why not we do like this 10 post in one hour give some time around 3are 4 hours same in second session this type we wrtie the post like genuine post what you think and your suggestion also good to improve this site...

• +2 1

Yes this management of the time was very bad but now the timing between the post is only 3 minutes and now we need to create 20 posts in a day which we can create in an hour if we have good knowledge and information about this platform. Also this management of the time is very good because we can complete our ideas in 3 minutes. 

I think they do this to reduce spam comments and also to speed up the forum. Because I noticed that my notifications tab is getting delayed and I can't post anything new so I think the reason is the increase in membership.

I figure they do that to limit the spam remarks and to guarantee likewise the speed of the gathering. Since as I saw my notice tab is postponement and I can't post another point so I think the explanation is the quantity of individuals increment.

This forum is not a joke we have 24 hours of time to post. We can create good topics and that is also good for us

am Note the increase but I have no problem with it taking a little longer to publish, it was a necessary measure.

There has been no change in the period between publishing two consecutive posts, it is still 3 minutes, whether when publishing topics or posts, which is an important period for reviewing our posts and ensuring that they are free of errors.

Yes, you are correct, I saw that as well, and this is not right in my opinion; before they eliminated it, I could finish the 30 posts in less than an hour, and without spamming, writing my posts and reading them before saving them to save time, but now I believe we are taking too long; I believe we are taking too long

This time increases or decreases depending on the users' situation or their behavior And when there is a lot of spam, time increases with the age of the post and the other until it gives enough time to read the topic carefully and answer well, and thus there is no argument for not responding in a useful way. Conversely, when the work and the standard of work are good at the level of the forum, this period is reduced. 

In my opinion, this is a very good feature.

Because it gives us enough loyalty to create our posts and make them good quality.

This feature will prevent people who randomly write posts from sending a bit.

• +3 1

I recently joined, so I have not been exposed to this matter before, but I think that if we deal with this matter, we can publish at intervals within 24 hours instead of writing 30 posts in two hours.

• +3 1

That is a decent improvement as it stands to check spam at any rate to a degree, in light of the fact that the discussion appear to have too much spammers. Posting here shouldn't be about the cash, individuals ought to advance the gathering with rich substance that would outlast them.

I think it's not that bad because the time between each post should be a relatively long time, i.e. 5 minutes!
In order for us to read the articles and comments further and to achieve maximum benefit!
I think this matter is positive, not negative!
I consider myself very fast to write on the keyboard, but at the same time I read the articles well, so writing a comment takes about 5 minutes.

I think Yes i noticed and it is now 3 minutes between every posts but sometimes it is irritating but yes this helps us to think and go deep into the topic and helps us to share our point of view as before post where easily posted and evert second, which the admins or even the site had slow downs on some areas

I think I also noticed this change from the cryptotalk platform and this has so many benefits, although the will see as delay in there work, but I think this will make the members read their posts very well and make the appropriate corrections before publishing, thank you.

Yes there is increase in the time interval of everything posts which might be a delay to your work, but I think this will be important, most precisely to the new members because it's will us check our works very well before submitting, thanks.

I don't have the initial information of this site where there what was the time duration between two posts. But today I can see that there is already a long time to wait for second post where my speed of typing is too fast.

It is really a good time. I think it will improve the forum to the best. It is 20 posts in a short time. All members like it 20 posts in a short time and this is very useful for members and the forum in the future

• +1 1

Its seems to be very difficult but till now i haven't faced such problems of time with this forum and if you were suffering from it then really it would be very much difficult to make posts as it will take too much of time for commenting in a post.

I didn't know that previously there was no need to wait for a particular period of time before submitting the next post because since the time I have joined, it has always been the same after you submit a post you need to wait for at least 3 minutes before you try submitting another post.

Well, I have not been here for a very long time, but I have noticed that the time interval between a post and  making another one is upto 3 minutes, I think that is good because it will give us enough time to read the full topic and understand it message before we comment on it.

• +1 1

Well I think it’s more than fair. I think it helps fighting spamming and low quality contents. 

Personally I think one good useful content that is well written is more important than dozens of low quality contents. 

In fact when I notice someone is writing a lot of posts a day I'll start questioning the quality of posts🤷‍♀️

I think 4 minutes is not that long, it some times takes me more than 10 minutes to make one post, also this 4 minutes hold time will decrease the spam posts and also to give you more time to think in what you are writing. 

In my opinion, it will improve the forum
Because this period will make you read what you have written again and review in case there are some spelling errors, in addition to the fact that the two hours are not a long thing for normal working hours.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I always make post with 5minutes time interval so i can make sure i will not have a warning point for a spamming. We should respect the new rules because it has always a reason behind that.

• +4 1