Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

This is better for the forum to get rid of random people and those coming to profit only .. Thus, everyone is forced to wait, wait, read and understand instead of spraying comments and posts without little benefit.

• +2 1

This is exactly the case, I have also appealed that whenever you post a post, after that you have to wait for 180 seconds after which your next post is submitted. May be this is for the posts traffic  controler

• +2 1

The time increase is a positive change i think.Because it pushes us to give a little more time to one topic to think about.If there were no time difference between two posts then one single posts would not get enough time to be perfect.As we know maximum of us wants to do something quickly and without perfection.So i think this idea is really good.

• +2 1

Yes bro.in my opinion  this the problem for the members.the increased time gap between  two posts had slow down the posts rate and you can make 2nd comments  almost after 2 minutes before that you can't  submit it..i request the moderators to decrease this time gap i think..

There are a ton of time to deal with this gathering. The every day work of the discussion should be possible whenever during the day. However, day by day work must be done each day. There is no set time for this. Thus I like working in this gathering and I have profited a ton once more.

• +4 1

Yes i also note some time increase between the posts. This absolutely take more time than before but i think that this is for the betterment of this forum because now people spend more time for posting and they will post Quality content. They will make less mistakes because they will have much time to read and understand their reply.

Hello dear mates, this might be possible then to the old members of the forum but as a new member of the forum the only time difference I noticed in listing a comment in between is still the 3 minutes since I joined the platform.

Maybe you are right, we are new now on this forum. We can post another after 3 minutes after posting one. Maybe you will have more or less time limits before those old members.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:30 PM, phpMailz said:

what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

Dear @phpMailz cryptotalk moderators keep on updating forum, as I know that payments were made immediately at the beginning of this forum, giving spammers the opportunity to get the most out of the forum and in return they totally ruined the aims and objectives of the forum. Moderators noticed that members create new posts very quickly and it was very difficult for them to anticipate large posts in a short time so they set a timer for posting which was in the first 2-4 minutes, but when I joined the forum It was set at three minutes. Limit of daily posts is also decreased to 20 posts/day. Yes I think it will improve forum's content quality, meanwhile a member can gather much information and can review easily what they are going to post. So it proved helpful in maintaining quality of cryptotalk. 

I am still a beginner and yet to know how much time it takes to wait between post but i have gotten a pop up saying i should wait for some seconds before replying the next topic. I think the time is shorter now.

You have asked the best question, why haven't we even noticed it? Because when we are doing one of the comments, if you finish it quickly, then we have to wait 180 seconds and another to support the comment. Therefore, I am also waiting for the moment that the comment Second 180 should reduce it so that they do not have to wait to support the other comment. 

Yes sir this will help improve the platform Earlier when people had to wait for 2 minutes to create a new post, then people used to create use less quality content in a hurry. But now when you have to wait for 4 minutes before creating a new post, people will think deeply about the post in this way the platform will be high standard and the payment of the users will also be good. So we can say that this is a good step forward with the addition of crypto

• Useful or interesting 1

I have noticed that when you send a post, then when you write another post soon, you have to wait a few seconds in it, when you send the post another comment, it is not sent then  A message comes down and you are waiting for a few seconds, then your next will be send post.So because of this it takes more time and time that you have to wait for some to send another post. 

The moderators added a 3-minute interval between each of the two posts because many members create their responses quickly and do not read the posts well, and this makes their response out of topic.

• +3 1

On 1/28/2020 at 4:30 PM, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

As a new member, I didn't know that what was the waiting time between two posts. From your post, I got into my knowledge that the time interval between two post was 2 minutes which is now 4 minutes to wait for next post. I think it is also good feature to survive from considering robot and got banned due to robotic act.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Since I joined the forum the time was 3 minutes which I find is very good because it gives us the time to think about the good information we want to write, I agree 4 minutes was a very long time so it's good that admins changed it back to 3 minutes 

And yes I think it will help improving the forum

I would say that if you know me well, you must let me know so that I can benefit and if I can use it.  I can give you the right information right now, seriously, I'm wondering if this is an upgrade to the site to reduce post traffic, like the post where it is easily posted and the second is expanded, which the administrators or even the site was down in some places  Thanks.

Now it is 180 seconds. That means 3 minute. I don’t say you accurate time right now. Because it was about one month ago. Now it can be changed. But if it will 4 minutes, it will be prevent spammers. 

This is happening due to increment in the number of members the forum has and again it will also give enough time for you to compose a reasonable and meaningful post

I did not have noticed on this. Because I take Much time in Creating the Useful posts. Because I Do search in the Topic before I make the Comment. So Every One On the Crypto Talk Can Get the Benefits. And the Most of the Users are Only in this Forum for getting the Knowledge.

As you can see, I am in the forum after that date in which they changed the time between one publication and another and personally I think it is very good because this reduces spam and gives us more time to be able to write our responses much more understandable I do not think the work in the forum is affected at all.

I think it's far due to the numbers of posts being published at the equal time with the aid of using many participants of the discussion board. Which may also result in overloading of the website. In order to lessen it , there's a time required to publish again. It will enhance in time and I'm positive admins of this discussion board will come up with a solution. 

Much obliged for sharing, I never saw the expansion in the time between posts. additional opportunity to make another post from 2 minutes to 4 minutes. I trust this can improve the nature of the discussion

I have not seen any time restrictions on the forum and inputting replies yet but I think I will see when I will start making post very fast in this place because I am get a new comer