Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin?

If you compare the transaction speed of the Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies you can see that the transaction speed of the Bitcoin is slow because it's more difficult and confirmation at the time of transaction

• +4 1

On 3/16/2021 at 6:10 PM, De jong said:

We sell product and trades with cryptocurrencies at a quicker rate even with high clarity, but bitcoin appears to be the slowest of them though.

But we do not have to worry about the slowness of bitcoin, there is a new tech for cryptocurrencies is called lighting network, it has come with the power of enabling micro payment for bitcoin with fast transactions.

If you want to transact faster, you have to pay more fees. Miners will list you as a higher priority than other transactions that pay lower fees. This means that if you pay the right price, you can get almost instant transactions more than anyone else.

Transactions per second, there are many. In seconds, then minutes, funds are transferred to crypto instantly, this process is automated. 

• +1 1

crypto-currency transection too much fast rather then others currency transection and low transaction fee. But bitcoin transaction too much slow rather then Ethereum, Litcoin,Trone and others networks coin. I think bitcoin use his old network blockchain technology and network not development  yet that's why transection slow.    

Bitcoin is not considered one of the fastest currencies in transactions, in addition to its fees, which have become very high, so it is not considered a good option for transferring money for many investors, and I think that this matter will be an obstacle in the process of adopting Bitcoin as a payment method.

• +1 1

Dear friend, I thank you for this good participation, so that I know a lot of currencies that appeared recently and then suddenly disappeared, and this is due to the large increase in the selling rate compared to the purchase rate, so we must pay attention when investing in new currencies

• +1 1

Bitcoin is so fast currency these days this is digital currency which is very popular among people so you have to invest in this currency for better profit without any lose of money but star away from hackers

• +3 1

Well i think all of the coins here in crypto world are fast because this coins are runs through network and no network are too slowly, its just like an adaptor for you charger and the socket to your house, when you put the adaptor to the socket, its fastly get an electricity with it for just s mili seconds.

• +2 1

The best currency, which is Bitcoin, can do 7 transactions per second, and for whom the price of Bitcoin is due to the amount of supply and demand for it, because it is the most popular currency.

• +3 1

The crypto currency transaction fees of bitcoin is much and is really fast because as we know that bitcoin is the coins with highest price in the cryptotalk currency exchange market and it has a lot of profit benefits and values that will make the traders to earn more money

Bitcoin now is definitely not fast and if you are interested in sending your crypto faster then you should use coins such as xrp which will make transactions very fast and very cheaper in no time. Bitcoin has alot of traffic and this is what causes the slow transfer sometimes

Bitcoin transfers are set up the way they are now to keep the network safe and prevent double-spending. A block is the container for a contract. When a miner creates a block, he sends it out into the network to be validated. The speed at which a transaction is validated is determined by the number of confirmations set. If anyone only agrees to one clarification, he will have an issue, in a race to be approved as the next block in the chain. Six confirmation is the safest and this means around an hour for a transcaction.

Perhaps one of the downsides of cryptocurrencies is the speed, as it is not good, but of course it remains much better than the speed of regular transactions, you can pay for speeding up your transactions, the transaction generally requires 6 confirmations, but each user is free to decide the point at which it is considered that the transaction has been confirmed, but  You have to pay for it

Well bitcoin is little bit slowly transaction compare to other coin like XRP, bitcoin transaction can wait up to 10 minutes or more unlike to XRP which is having less than a minute and that's why i'm preferring XRP to used when i withdrawing my funds in some exchanging and trading sites.

We can use lightening Nods for fast transaction but fee is high from normal transaction.BTC is not going fast now a days before it was 7-8 but now 2-3 .So it will be good to have fast transactions...

• +2 1

Speed and conducting transactions in a shorter time is a very important factor for many traders, for me, I do not think that speed is more important than reliability and protection, the best guarantee that my currencies are safe more than speed.

• +2 1

Bitcoin cost increments depends the interest of the crypto market Bitcoin's speed is speeding up as its interest builds Working in crypto helps us monetarily however it depends the kind of work we do. In the event that we put resources into the correct way its worth will increment.

bitcoin transaction is really very fast in the trading world and people also like this currency of cryptocurrency and it plays a vital role in the cryptotalk marketplace .

On 1/27/2020 at 11:10 AM, aneukkameung said:

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a coin that is categorized as successfully used by the public, namely speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand).

The faster a coin, the more transactions can be done. In this article I will explain how quickly transactions are needed by famous cryptocurrency.

It is true that many currencies have a certain speed, but I think that the waves have a great conversion speed, more than Bitcoin, Ethereum, and even the dollar

The rate at which many cryptocurrencies are processed when they are being transferred or sent from the wallet of one person to another is very okay so I think this should not be an issue.

Despite the newness of cryptocurrencies, but there is a slowdown in some transactions and need time. But compared to fiat currencies, digital currencies are much faster than it. But we hope for more speed and development.

• +3 1

In my opinion bitcoin playing a very important role in crypto currency. I think bitcoin is the king of other crypto currencies. If the price of bitcoin is increase then the price of other crypto currencies are increasing. 

Well bitcoin is actually a big coin and a successful one , due to its value bitcoin is not that fast compared to the smaller and upcoming coin , bitcoin transaction is fast but other althcoins transaction are more faster.

I think if you are looking for transaction speed, Bitcoin doesn't have it. If you want transaction speed you can choose XRP as a transaction because of the many cryptos the fastest transaction is XRP. Ripple does focus on transaction speed, so in Ripple's price fluctuations are not as high as Bitcoin, in general the coin is focused more on transactions.

• +5 1