OFFLINE WALLET!!!!!!! - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakib2018

OFFLINE WALLET!!!!!!!

What is offline wallet? I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I do not know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. I know this wallet is safe and trustworthy.  How is it withdrawn?  I don't know. I want to know so that I can have an idea about him.

What is offline wallet? I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I do not know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. I know this wallet is safe and trustworthy.  How is it withdrawn?  I don't know. I want to know so that I can have an idea about him.

Offline wallets are more secure and safe to use by any new user to save,send,recieve,and store the crypto currency.these wallets are reliable and easy to use.this wallet have efficient system of security.these are not hacked by any hacker.

On 1/27/2020 at 12:09 AM, Sakib2018 said:

Take Your Wallet Offline!:

One of the best ways you can protect your wallet is if you store it in a place that is not connected to the internet. Why? Because anything connected to the internet is susceptible to hacking. This is called cold storage which basically store private bitcoin keys offline. Many software wallets offer cold storage, check to see if yours does.

Offline wallets are undoubtedly more secured than online wallets.And also with cold storage system there is an another branch of websites known as hardware wallets.These wallets can store the assets offline in a hardware card and during the transaction internet connection is required.Ledges nano x,Ledges nano s,Trezor etc are some hardware wallets.

Offline wallets are those wallets which are useable while we are offline. That is the very best feature of the offline wallet.we can store our coins in this cold storage wallet easily without any fear.so that wallet is very good.

Offline wallets are not too good than the other other wallets. The Offline wallets are not too easy to use than like the Yobit and the wallet of the Payeer as well. The most Secure wallet in the Crypto World is the Yobit wallet.

• +2 1

Offline wallets are more secure than online wallets because anything which is connected to internet is suspected to be hacked.Hence everyone preffer offline wallet and cold storage to save their coins and their private keys .Its totally safe to store your coins in offline wallets.

I agree your post is very useful for all members if we use offline wallets to store our crypto currency then hackers can't hack our account and harm our money online  More secure than a online wallet .everyone used the cold wallet and try it .offline wallets are better than the onlines wallets because online wallets has a chance to get scammed .

Any thing directly connected to Internet is always on risk of theft or being stollen. The offline wallets are most safe because there are less chances of penetrative agents.

• +2 1

Well offline wallets (cold wallets) are much more safe and secure as compared to online( hot wallets) and the reason is that in offline wallets chances of hacking is minimized as there is no information of your private keys on internet that's why no one can take your money.

The best way for keeping our crypto curriencies safe is the offline wallet in these wallets our curriencies are safe because by online wallets anyone can easily still our curriencies and by offline wallets it's not easy to hack the wallet because online wallets are connected with the internet due to which everyone can easily gain access on our accounts and by this way they can stolen our curriencies. 

The simplest description of a cold wallet is a wallet that is not connected to be internet and therefore stands a far lesser risk of being compromised. These wallets can also be referred as offline wallets or hardware wallet.

• +1 1

Yes, offline wallet is more secure as compared to online wallet. Online wallet always present on the Google but offline is not.

And online wallet can anytime hacked but offline is not.

So for our money offline wallet is more secure then online wallet.

• +1 1

We can use offline wallets even when we are offline.This wallet is more secure and reliable because hack cant hack the personal informations of the users.Offline wallet can be used anywhere and anytime.Offline wallets provide easiness  to their users.

Offline wallets are the safest Wallet in  Because it can not connected to the internet  one more thing is that it save the keys of your wallet offline where the hackers can not approach means that in mind this offline Wallet yours crypto assists are at the safe hand.

• -1 1

On 1/14/2021 at 5:47 PM, Alex Morgan said:

Any thing directly connected to Internet is always on risk of theft or being stollen. The offline wallets are most safe because there are less chances of penetrative agents.

The offline wallets are most safe wallets but we have to be careful while making transactions, they are normally not connected to the internet, but connected while they are making transaction which can still lead to coin lost if the all they are operate with is infected with malware. We should make sure that we protect our wallet because no wallet is full secure, it is us that will make it secure. 

• +2 1

27 minutes ago, AdCoins135 said:

The offline wallets are most safe wallets but we have to be careful while making transactions, they are normally not connected to the internet, but connected while they are making transaction which can still lead to coin lost if the all they are operate with is infected with malware. We should make sure that we protect our wallet because no wallet is full secure, it is us that will make it secure. 

I have been making use of electrum cold wallet on two phones now which I learned from the electrum FAQ, I do not think this type can be faulty or leading to coin loss, but we need to generally be very careful. I will not also recommend online wallets because they are just not safe to use. 

18 minutes ago, Soomm said:

An offline wallet , alsi known  as cold storage provides the highest level of security for savings it give us a very good protection.mostely offline wallet are safe and secure.i is easy to use.it is possible and easy to transfer bitcoin without an internet connection

Offline wallets are good but it is not possible to use offline wallet to transfer crypto or bitcoin off the internet, you will still need to connect the hardware wallet with a wallet app that will be used and it will make the hardware wallet to be online at the moment. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

31 minutes ago, Soomm said:

An offline wallet , alsi known  as cold storage provides the highest level of security for savings it give us a very good protection.mostely offline wallet are safe and secure.i is easy to use.it is possible and easy to transfer bitcoin without an internet connection

There are different types of offline wallets, they are called cold wallets too because they have private key stored offline unlike online wallets that have private key online. But for them to make transfer, all wallets be it online or offline will be connected online. But cold wallets will then be disconnected online after the transaction. 

30 minutes ago, Tufail khan said:

Hallo my dear friends offline wallet is soo more best wallet because it have no chance to hack.On the other way we obvious money store in this wallet.thanks

There are chances to hack offline wallets, it is us that have to protect it. There has been many hack that change address to hacker address while wanted to send to another person. This has happened with even trezor and ledger nano before. But we have to learn how to a kid scam generally. 

Offline wallets are more secure than online wallets. Because, we're not 100% safe online. Anyone can be hacked at any time.

1 hour ago, ltaa02 said:

Offline wallets are more secure than online wallets. Because, we're not 100% safe online. Anyone can be hacked at any time.

You are right, but some online wallet said their private key are stored on devices, like the coinomi wallet, I do not seem to understand that. Is storing private key on phone the same as online? Is phone not offline too? Hardware wallet and paper wallet are the safest truly, they are the ones that are recommendable. 

Offline wallets are also more secure and reliable for the crypto users because they are more secure and reliable and do not have the connection with the internet it means less chance of vulnerability in these wallets.

From my opinion i think we need to pick the less harms, the disconnected wallets are acceptable, and with them you can evade numerous online assaults, I mean you will utilize them just when you have something to do, there is some acceptable online wallets yet they are consistently can be hacked.

There are many wallets in crypto some of them are offline and some are online both of them are best but according to my opinion offline wallets are best as compare to online wallets offline wallet is best due to some reason offline wallet is best due to it security it security hundred per sequire we can easly store coin without fare

In the offline wallet there is lowest risk of hacking, online wallet has chance to get scammed easily but it is not possible if the information is stored correctly,and the users should be aware about securing  all information of the wallet.so offline wallet are secured, if you have a large amount of curruncey then you should prefer offline wallet.