OFFLINE WALLET!!!!!!! - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakib2018

OFFLINE WALLET!!!!!!!

If you wanted an offline wallet then I suggest that you get your self a hardware wallet and that is not connected in the internet by default. Also, there is no way to hack it and the only way that you'll lose your funds there is if you lose that wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Viscount said:

If you wanted an offline wallet then I suggest that you get your self a hardware wallet and that is not connected in the internet by default. Also, there is no way to hack it and the only way that you'll lose your funds there is if you lose that wallet.

There are other ways to lose from hardware wallet, there is a malware that can change the address of recipient the donor input into hackers address, people must take note of this. Safe device practice is very important, although hardware wallets are the safest for holding. 

On 10/9/2020 at 5:32 PM, Edwinvicky said:

Yes, best and safe way but not easy to get 

How are offline wallet not easy to get, you can buy one on online stores like Amazon, making sure it is new and not second hand. The only complaint you can complain is that it is not free and expensive a little. 

• +2 1

Hardware wallets e.g. Ledger Nano, Trezor are the offline cold wallets. These wallets are world-class protections to the user funds. I personally use Ledger Nano Wallet & I love this wallet due to enhanced security features.

Yeah of course this is really good way to safe your money because offline wallet are not connected with internet.hacker can't hack the offline wallet.. that's why yoi can store your cryptocurrency'' store easily and secure.

Offline wallets are trustable because online wallets are in risky and hackers can hack that wallets .Therefore I suggest to use the offline wallets. 

18 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

Hardware wallets e.g. Ledger Nano, Trezor are the offline cold wallets. These wallets are world-class protections to the user funds. I personally use Ledger Nano Wallet & I love this wallet due to enhanced security features.

Both trezor and ledger nano wallets ate hardware wallet and god to use, they are safe and secure. I hope to buy trezor one day and have my funds stored safely. I read about two other ones called keepkey and coldcard. 

Offline wallets are trustable wallet and safe to use. Because there is no a single parent chance of risk in offline wallets so I prefer to use offline wallets. 

On 3/10/2020 at 12:58 PM, Migo said:

There is nothing full of secure but always we need to choose the less damages, the off-line wallets are good, and with them you can avoid many online attacks, I mean you will use them only when you have something to do, there is some good online wallets but they are always can be hacked 

This I say, there is no 100% secure wallet even hardware wallets, you have its cons. For example what happens if you are lost. Then you will have already lost everything and you should have stayed in the FIat money. That's why I always recommend investing in both currencies and see the result that will surely be very good

Offline wallet known as cold storage, that provides the highest level of security for savings. It involves storing a wallet in a secured place that is not connected to the network. When done properly, it can offer a very good protection against computer valunerabilities.

Offline wallets are more secure than online wallets and they do not require any internet connections. They can b small devices which are connected to mobile. Some offline wallets are:

Blockchain wallet

Hardware wallet

Trezor wallet

Ledger nano S

Ledger nano X

On 12/6/2020 at 5:48 PM, Ayesha samreen said:

It involves storing a wallet in a secured place that is not connected to the network. When done properly, it can offer a very good protection against computer valunerabilities.

How can a wallet will not connect with a network? It will before it operates. But cold wallet private keys are the ones that are not online. But the wallet itself can be offline as well but only when it is not used for transactions. Anytime the wallet wants to be used for transactions, it will be connected online. 

In my opinion it is the best way through which you can protect your wallets in a very good way.This wallet is always connected to backend with server due to this hackers can't have an easy access to these wallets.So,that's why it is the best to choose offline wallets.

i think offline wallet are more secure than any online wallet. the reason behind this is that offline wallet didn“t require internet connection. so these are not at all vulnerble to the phising websites.

Yes I'm totally agree with you. Because online wallets are secure but not secure. Ofline wallet is a very secure wallet. Because no can be hacked this wallet. It's wallet feature is very awesome. Thank you Have a nice day.! 

You are right offline wallet is secure and protect the wealth as well as compared to the online wallet because there are so many obligations as well there are so many other ways in which your wealth can be steal so yes ofline wallet is best. 

Ofline wallet is secure as compared to the online wallet because wealth is much secure into offline wallet as compared to the online wallet because the chances of online access in ofline wallet are zero so the ofline wallet work well. 

Offline wallets are cold storage ,and these wallets are the safest method for holding.Every wallet contains a set of private coins without which the bitcoin. Offline wallets are used for  storing bitcoin . With copd storage the digital wallet is stored. 

offline wallets are more secure then online wallet .they provide high security . Offline wallet are also used for saving cryptocurrencies. No one can hack this wallet.i really like using offline wallet.

• +2 1

Offline wallets are more secure and safe than others platform here our assets remains safe beacuse in offline wallets there is no fear of robbots and no fear of hackers which hacked our wallets.here our personal information or data remains safe and secure.A million of people use this platform beacuse of its security system.

• +1 1

Offline wallets are protective platform in crypto currency world.these wallets are more secure than online wallets because its security system is more efficient In using online wallets there r many more chances to hacking by hackers.

Offline Platforms are more secure and safe beacuse the hackers don't get access that's why these offline Platforms are not easily hacked by hackers.In these platforms we can save our personal information or data which reamins safe and secure.A million of people use these platforms and save their private data or personal information here.i like offline wallets.

I dont understand why people use online wallets. There are too many cases of wallets getting hacked & poof, your money go bye bye. A offline wallet is ideal for storage. But sometimes when you need to access your wallet, you cant. I prefer a good computer wallet like Exodus or Jaxx Liberty.

• +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

We can classify wallet in two types online wallet and offline wallet.I personally think that offline wallet is the best than online wallet.Because offline wallet is more secure than online wallet.There is not chance of hack in this wallet.We can store high amounts of crypto currency in this wallet.