The difference between private key and a public key - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The difference between private key and a public key

Thanks a lot for your valuable information. I didn’t know about it before. Now i'm clear about private and public key. Keep sharing with us such as informative tips.

• +2 1

That you you mate for this information shared, this has enlightened me and I hope other newbies about the two types of wallet keys.

Thanks my friend, I did not know anything about this information. I will record your advice and keep the private key for myself so that I will not be stolen.

Thanks for sharing us such a kind of useful posts and i think the posts will be so much helpful  for all of us. You describe the difference between the public and the private, you explain the topic so much perfectly and i really appreciate  that.  

Bro you are posted too much information before your post I didn't have concept of private key and public key. 

As you are saying that I also understand the concept of the public key as it is to receive the amount from the person by just sharing this key and privately is just like your password or other thing which you know and you can access to your account from that.

The difference between a private key and a public key is that you can use the private key only for your protection, you can use your own private key for various types of money transactions etc.  On the other hand, what is public is open for everyone to use. What is private is always for yourself.  On the other hand, the public key is fairly open and accessible to all. 

There are many differences between private and public.  Two completely different things.  Personality is all aspects of a person's own.  Which no one but the person will know.  It has its own genre.  Many of his privacy and personal matters are private.  Public is the idea that people are aware of all the things you know and all people know.  This is basically public.

On 1/26/2020 at 4:14 PM, Mandoy01 said:

If we talk about wallets then we will also talk about the wallet keys. There are two kinds of wallet keys; the private key and the public key.

The public key is also known as your wallet address. This is the alpha numeric number which you give to someone in order to receive a certain coin or token. The word public means that you can share it so you can make transactions.

Next is the private keys. Private keys are like the keys you use to open your door. For example you are going to unlock your door and you need a key to open it. It is the same with your private keys, this is the key that you will use to unlock or access your wallet. The word private here means that this key needs to be kept by you and never be shared otherwise other people can access your wallet.

So always keep in mind the difference so that your wallet will be safe and your coin or token will not be taken away from you. Share only your public key (wallet address) and not your private key.

A well documented analysis private key is very important if for any mistake you disclose your private key any person can have access to your funds is just like of you expose your house key to the public and someone have access to it no doubt he can open your house and steal all your belongings thesame is applicable to private key unlike public key that you can expose and any person can see it without any problem.

I think the private kay are the words that you get when you make any login details the other will have to do that was amazing feature that you can use of the cryptocurrency.

There is a good difference between private and public key. One may share one's public key to a person if necessary. But on no account share one's private key.

I have no more information about both of keys . So i don't give any information about but if you have more information about put on this 

Yes, there is a big difference between a public key and a private key. The public key is also known as your cryptocurrency wallet address.you know the simple difference between a private key and a public key.  It's okay to distribute it because there's no danger in people knowing your wallet address, but the private key is unique to each wallet and should never be shared.

These are wallet currencies. You must be aware of this before transacting and using cryptotalk. Private key is used to access e-wallets and public key is your wallet address. Private keys must be taken care of or you'll lose all your crypto wealth. Only the person using the private key can access it but as for public key everyone can access it.

Thanks for reading:)

The difference is that the private keys are the keys we use our own selves for some secrets issus, And the public keys are the things that we can share with everyone such as some posts and ideas to help each as an public issues.

On 1/26/2020 at 8:14 PM, Mandoy01 said:

If we talk about wallets then we will also talk about the wallet keys. There are two kinds of wallet keys; the private key and the public key.

The public key is also known as your wallet address. This is the alpha numeric number which you give to someone in order to receive a certain coin or token. The word public means that you can share it so you can make transactions.

Next is the private keys. Private keys are like the keys you use to open your door. For example you are going to unlock your door and you need a key to open it. It is the same with your private keys, this is the key that you will use to unlock or access your wallet. The word private here means that this key needs to be kept by you and never be shared otherwise other people can access your wallet.

So always keep in mind the difference so that your wallet will be safe and your coin or token will not be taken away from you. Share only your public key (wallet address) and not your private key.

Thank you so much this really very informative post and by reading this people can clearly understand about the security of their wallets because some people are not having knowledge about this and they loss their money. So we should have some knowledge about our security that no one can harm us and make us fool.

• +3 1

Hello mate I cannot make any comments partaking this so I will also like someone to help me know more about the private and public key people are talking about so I will like you to know why I can't say anything because I am still a newbie here.

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, because you identified and distinguished between the public key and the private key. In my opinion, both keys need protection so that your file is not stolen.

private key is a type of key or security code or password that tend to be private and cant is easily accessed or more like strict than the public keys, and yes public keys are more like a path or address. 

• +4 1

Thank you for this information, so the thing that I should know is that I can share the public key of the wallet, but it is not good for me to give the private key to anyone.

Private Key is used to both encrypt and decrypt the data and is shared between the sender and receiver of encrypted data. The public key is only used to encrypt data and to decrypt the data, the private key is used and is shared. ... The public key is free to use and the private key is kept secret only.

On 1/26/2020 at 8:14 PM, Mandoy01 said:

You define good about the private key and the public key as we know the members have their own wallets for the storing of money so the key of the wallet is called private key because no one can access your wallet. And other is the public key that you can share to the others for the purpose of transaction.

There are two types of wallets keys,The Public key and the private key.The Public key is known as wallet address in which we have funds. The Private key is like those key which we have the wallet just like( A  special key is spacefic for those).

Public key can be use to access the wallet as visitor. We can only some details of particular wallet which we have access to. But private key helps us to use that wallet and it must not be given to anyone else.

• +2 1

@Mandoy01 Obviously, these are wallet keys which are normally known as Public key which is the key that enables to receive transactions while Private keys enables to allow the transactions which is commonly known as the password of the wallet  because cryptocurrencies cant be sent if its been activated by the private keys and thats why its been recommended to be kept secret

download (74).jpg

If in this case we talk about the walllet or exchange of our virtual wallets, security will always be important, to maintain our security we never have to give the private key to keep our cryptocurrencies protected and the public key can be transferred to us. our wallet, I can say that there are virtual wallets that are paid and have greater security, they give us our private key in physical form so that we do not have cyber attacks.

• +1 1