The difference between private key and a public key - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The difference between private key and a public key

This formation which should be very helpful for specially the begginers. The public key known by all the community and we can easily used this for our wallets. And the private key where we can used to the access of the block chain wallets. 

Good information about keys I don't know about that the address of the wallet is called public key know I am able to know what is public key or private key. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, I am new here in this platform, and I have no information about this, but I am happy to join this platform, this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge..

• +1 1

Private key are for your personal consumption it must not be disclose to anyone while public keys are for public or general consumption by people. This are the little differences between them

• +1 1

Thank goodness friend that you made this useful topic because I am new I did not know anything and less the difference between public and private key now thanks to your topic I know and this information is very useful, thank you for making this topic very helpful. only for if not for others also equal to me.

• +2 1

Yeah there is a great difference between public key and private key.public key is used by our moderators or administrators or our near and dear ones to transect money in our account.on the other hand private key is only used by us which is only in our custody.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have explained it in a very simple and excellent way. I found your style very good and useful. Of course, we should choose a safe wallet to protect our coins and not share our personal information with anyone. We must be careful and not be careless. Otherwise we will be responsible for our own loss.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend. I feel there is a lot of contrast between the public key and the private key or what is encoded in a private wallet for cryptographic forms of money. You must not pass on a secret phrase to anyone or enter mined places. This is how scammers handle our money..

On 1/26/2020 at 8:14 PM, Mandoy01 said:

If we talk about wallets then we will also talk about the wallet keys. There are two kinds of wallet keys; the private key and the public key.

The public key is also known as your wallet address. This is the alpha numeric number which you give to someone in order to receive a certain coin or token. The word public means that you can share it so you can make transactions.

Next is the private keys. Private keys are like the keys you use to open your door. For example you are going to unlock your door and you need a key to open it. It is the same with your private keys, this is the key that you will use to unlock or access your wallet. The word private here means that this key needs to be kept by you and never be shared otherwise other people can access your wallet.

So always keep in mind the difference so that your wallet will be safe and your coin or token will not be taken away from you. Share only your public key (wallet address) and not your private key.

This is a very useful information for newbies as well as experts on this amazing platform. Thank you for sharing this information with us and increasing our knowledge about this.

It is apparent to me that i want my personal key to get entry to my public key, i am the usage of an exchanger to save my satoshis and this platform asks me to create a aspect authentication or 2fa my query is, is the 2fa a sort of grasp key or what's its function?

On 1/26/2020 at 8:14 PM, Mandoy01 said:

If we talk about wallets then we will also talk about the wallet keys. There are two kinds of wallet keys; the private key and the public key.

The public key is also known as your wallet address. This is the alpha numeric number which you give to someone in order to receive a certain coin or token. The word public means that you can share it so you can make transactions.

Next is the private keys. Private keys are like the keys you use to open your door. For example you are going to unlock your door and you need a key to open it. It is the same with your private keys, this is the key that you will use to unlock or access your wallet. The word private here means that this key needs to be kept by you and never be shared otherwise other people can access your wallet.

So always keep in mind the difference so that your wallet will be safe and your coin or token will not be taken away from you. Share only your public key (wallet address) and not your private key.

yes my dear friend obviously you are 100% right to we should create a private key and don't use public keys, the reason is that nowadays everyone want to scam to others so we should create private keys as our privacy. Thanks for sharing this piece of information and erasing this point and discussing with members. 😍💞

This is simple privte key iis only subject to one user in the system while public key is meant for every user in the system. However private key is more faster than public key that is the private key is preferable 

I hope anyone in Crypto should know this. On the off chance that anyone ask your key, at that point shockingly on the off chance that you give the private key, at that point you should lose all you cash and public key is given to get or send Cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Thanks for this great infor it's so helpful to beginners and its true we should not share our private keys to anyone even our best friends because no one can be trusted with cryptocurrency.

Both the private key and the public key are obscured in our account, thanks to us Post for interest and knowledge information now public key We use any website to access your account and we manage our original account to send private key when we have personal loss  The key is the password is that we never access our account and we lose all our currency where we store it in a wallet like 4 million bitcoins.

The public key is very much like a wallet address and the private key is like you open your wallet let, in this way we would have a password in the same way, if we had a private key back then only we knew we could use 

Private key is the only key you will know. No other person will know about the key. With this key you can access to your wallet or blockchain. You can't share your private key to others. Public key means wallet address. Any body can see your wallet address. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Of course, as long as we keep our private key private, no one can harm us. We must not reveal our private key to anyone to protect our account and the money we earn, and we must always keep it private. We must not share our personal information with anyone. If we unknowingly and carelessly lose or disclose our personal information, we could be at a disadvantage and all our currency and information could be stolen.

• +3 1

A public key means in which a users keep its transactions and other task publically while the private key means having own personal key features for securing the account by providing them keywords to save their money.

Private keys are the keys that lock your wallet, which should be kept in a safe place if you lose access to your wallet, and public keys are the addresses used to identify wallets with your money. Are used. Can be used. . to send

well the distinction between the public key and the private key the public key is you can open your record, however you can not send reserves. the private key is you can open your record and you can likewise send reserves. however, ensure nobody can realizes your private key so nobody can hack your record.

Public key is the location to the wallet that you put out there to get assets to your record, your private keys is the thing that you use to get to your wallet on the blockchain it ought to be kept in a safe spot consistently.