Phantom wallets - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Phantom wallets

Phantom wallet can be a good wallet but it is a very new wallet, it could not be more than 2 years since it was created. I will not recommend people to just use the wallet. Or should first keep low amount on it

The digital currency market is a very dangerous field and we are often exposed to the possibility of theft or fraud during our presence in the market. You can enter a fraudulent site designed by hackers in a similar way to a specific platform or portfolio and then enter your data and passwords and through which your currencies are stolen.

Indeed, Scam sites are very much proliferated on the Internet, every day deceive thousands of people due to the fact that people simply do not look at the URL... Every once in a while I fell for one of them

I think that so that these things do not happen you have to be well informed and read. Today the information is quite a lot in terms of these issues, and the first thing one has to do is read and look for some type of information that guides us as to whether or not to use a wallet.
I sincerely believe that if you lose your money in a fake wallet, it is because you were not well informed about it.

I agree with you, when using sites that perform actions with cryptocurrency and your savings, you need to be very responsible when searching for these sites. For example, I check the address bar every time, and the most important sites are recorded on my home page in the browser.

I've also met a lot of fake sites all my time working with crypto currency, it's good that I always check, and many people lose money because of this. 
you should always check the links, or use official apps
be careful!!!

kaspersky Lab anticipated the risk of such hacks, and it didn't take long for it to become true. Currently, this is one of the most common types of attacks...

I find FTM (Phantom) Wallet very safe and useful. Especially, I like using its phone app, it very conveniently. I recommend it for your using 

This topic is very important, as a beginner I made some mistakes, since not all the wallets that are on the market are really safe, and sometimes it is difficult to know which is the best wallet to store your cryptocurrencies.  This topic in my opinion is very broad, which wallet do you use?  How has your experience been?  What is your opinion of online wallets.? 

Hello. Also, this is what I do. I put all the bitcoin URLs in my favorites, and when I want to work on one of them, copy it and put it in the browser

Any wallet is hacked through fake pages sent by the hackers as an advertisement, so you click on it and your wallet is hacked, so you must use a browser that supports url

Of course, it is very important to verify the link you are selecting, to avoid falling into these platforms that steal the data from the wallets, they even clone the wallets or exchanges, which steal the data, so it is very important to be very careful in this  theme.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:44 AM, SuperCrypto said:

One of the most common mistakes that novice cryptocurrency users are falling prey to the web crypto wallets and hardware wallets.
Since some users trust Google and other search engines to search for websites, it is very easy to click on the wrong website.
To avoid making this mistake, always check the website you are accessing. There are a lot of fake URLs with the sole purpose of stealing your valuable cryptocurrencies.

The simple solution is to save the websites you frequently visit, like web wallets and exchange platforms, into your browser's favorites list. And that's what I do, too
Do you have any other suggestions?

You are absolutely right, most people are getting bait on fake urls. They can do the things you specify to prevent this. I always check if the website ı will enter is the correct url first, if it is, log in that way.👍

Keep in mind that all those wallets through the web are not recommended because they will be exposed to being easily scamted, so it is better to use recognized apps or wallets where the only way to get your money out is with the security key.

On 31/1/2020 at 7:40, kadayakito said:

Creo que una billetera virtual es una billetera insegura. No confío en eso, creo que una billetera dura es mejor para ti. Ninguna billetera es 100% segura, protege tu dinero

You can get excellent virtual wallets that are very safe, you just have to use the most popular ones and activate all the security systems that the wallet offers you, personally I have been using virtual wallets for more than 2 years and my money has always been safe and not I had no problem res saving it

Thank you very much for the information, the truth is very valuable since I am in this cryptocurrencies and wallets, it is very necessary to be very attentive in the platforms and wallets that we use since there are many hackers looking to steal our cryptocurrencies.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information for choosing the best cryptocurrency wallet that is safe, easy to use and multitasking.

It should always be verified that the link of the wallet to which we are trying to enter is authentic. Because what you emphasize is true, many popular search engines position fraudulent links similar to what we are looking for.

However, I do not recommend cloud wallets at all. To have better control of our capital it is better and more reliable that we have our private keys (many wallets currently offer them).

There is a lot of diversity in relation to wallets and the benefits they offer. It is a topic that should not be missed.

This is one of the main reasons why users and specially beginners should use knowed wallets as blockchain, coinbase, uphold or physical wallets like a ledger nano.

panthom wallet is a wallet of digital crypto currencis...but I think it is not an official or popular wallet...so that people don't want to use it for keep these crypto currency coins..I also don't want to use it..

Thanks for useful information, but i want to add that sometimes people downloading something from internet and getting viruses, and, losing his BTC wallets, so be careful!

There are many wallets that takes our money and information but some of them are scam and only made to steal out information and coin's of digital currencies. But i prefer coinbase which is a smart and amazing wallets. And i trust at that wallet and prefer to use.

I can't heard about this wallet.but thanks to all whose share this information this is very useful information for biggner and such a good wallet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.