Phantom wallets - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Phantom wallets

On 3/16/2020 at 5:23 PM, OnlySon said:

Googling websites online is not a actually a good way to get a good wallet website, it is better to ask out from expert for the one with good reputation

The official website of the portfolio or the platform must be checked before entering your data into the site because this method of fraud has spread widely to steal your digital currencies that you keep in the wallet.

Thanks brother good suggestion it's exactly what i do to avoid scam website and wallet everything, i bookmark all my favorite website to dont fall in wrong one 

On 3/30/2020 at 1:40 PM, Jorondovon said:

Yes, there are many fake addresses that if you open them and download the scam app instead of the official app you will be in a lot of problem and they can get your private key if you enter your private keys in the fake wallet.

The web wallet is considered a magnet for hackers because of the easy ways to defraud it, especially by placing fake addresses for it, and therefore it should be avoided as much as possible. But if it is really necessary to use one, be sure to provide the highest level of safety and security.

On 1/26/2020 at 4:44 PM, SuperCrypto said:

One of the most common mistakes that novice cryptocurrency users are falling prey to the web crypto wallets and hardware wallets.
Since some users trust Google and other search engines to search for websites, it is very easy to click on the wrong website.
To avoid making this mistake, always check the website you are accessing. There are a lot of fake URLs with the sole purpose of stealing your valuable cryptocurrencies.

The simple solution is to save the websites you frequently visit, like web wallets and exchange platforms, into your browser's favorites list. And that's what I do, too
Do you have any other suggestions?

Well, I agree with you, pal. Always check the website that you will enter. Also, ask other crypto users or members what are the legitimate and safe wallet that you can use. Through asking to other members, you can avoid any lost of your coin. You can also know now what are the trusted wallets all over the internet.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, I agree with you, pal. Always check the website that you will enter. Also, ask other crypto users or members what are the legitimate and safe wallet that you can use. Through asking to other members, you can avoid any lost of your coin. You can also know now what are the trusted wallets all over the internet.

Yes, of course, these are good tips to avoid falling into the trap of scammers who are hunting crypto wallets. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this topic to become more useful and meaningful.

8 hours ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

You can come across a fraudulent site designed by hackers on a specific platform or portfolio, and then enter your data and passwords, and through which your coins are stolen.The digital currency market is a very dangerous area and we often face the possibility of theft or fraud while being present in the market

Fake wallets have become many on the net because of the greed of thieves in the digital currencies that are in them, so we must make sure of the address that we write to enter the site of the wallet, and it is preferable to write the address in our hands as we memorize it and do not enter into strange links

On 4/3/2020 at 2:16 AM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

You can come across a fraudulent site designed by hackers on a specific platform or portfolio, and then enter your data and passwords, and through which your coins are stolen.The digital currency market is a very dangerous area and we often face the possibility of theft or fraud while being present in the market

It is true that this method has spread a lot recently, as many websites similar to wallets and platforms are designed and links are sent to subscribers so if you open the link and enter your data it is stolen by the owners of the site and used in the real sites.

Sometimes I use the web wallets that are created today in order to, for example, make the pos algorithm. For example, I can recommend the EDC coin, which is mining and has a web wallet. Fully proven site. 

This is my first time where I heard about this Phantom wallet, but is very important to be attentive and careful when any user install on their phone a such app, first need to download it from their website official and then install it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, hunasaloow said:

These wallets are directed to cryptocurrency owners in a special way and target them with fake wallets to trick their owners and those who convert cryptocurrencies to them. Only use wallets that you are sure of and after checking their web address well. Do your research before choosing the trading platform or wallet you want to use.

As for the old cryptocurrency users, they have become experts in this regard, but the problem with newcomers to the world of crypto is that they do not distinguish the valid address from the wrong address, so they should ask.

On 4/10/2020 at 5:24 PM, hunasaloow said:

Fraudsters are also developing fraudulent methods to increase their profits at this time. You should enjoy the upside while being careful. so it's good to warn them. I check the address multiple times before I enter my data and save it in the bar, better.

Many are now beginning to realize that many piracy operations take place through a page similar to the digital wallet page or the exchange platform that you are dealing with. It is possible that the difference is only in one letter, so you have to memorize the important page titles well.

i have never yet heard of this very phantom wallet befor, i am usually not open minded towards using new wallets i have heard of or seen good reviews about it, but i will definitely cheack up online to know more about it. 

Very good advice in this post. There are many ways you can get trapped into downloading a wallet that you've read that it is a secure one, but instead to download a fake one. This is the way many people were scammed by fake electrum wallets. Be really careful to download only from the official source.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:37 PM, Shohel said:

In fact, I'm hearing the names of these wallets.  For this reason I do not know anything about this meter.

Phantom is a very positive wallet for us right now ,thanks for being here and for sharing your love ,we will also recommend airdrops.

2 hours ago, Jorondovon said:

That was a very useful post specially for beginners, you should always visit the official website of the wallet that are about to install to get the right link to google play wallet, there are sometimes some fake apps that copy the look of the original app.

One of these fraudulent apps has been discovered on Google Play which impersonates crypto wallet for famous devices Trezor and uses the name "Trezor Mobile Wallet". Although there was no malware previously misusing the Trezor trademark.

On 2/5/2020 at 5:16 PM, McCree said:

Yes, just report the malicious website to Google Safe Browsing. There is a link that lets you report any phishing site to google so they can take it off search results. It is https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_general/

Wow, this is a really good thing from Google. Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information and it really deserves like you for a helpful post on this topic, but I don’t have like now. I’ll come back to your comment with you tomorrow.

12 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

Seriously, trezor mobile wallet, I can not fall for those kind scam though but newbies can. All trezor right from the beginning till now are all hardware. 

Yes, unfortunately, fraud is around us everywhere, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies, as fraudsters covet to steal your digital currencies and most beginners fall victim to this fraud.

On 3/12/2020 at 6:05 PM, Asad ur Rehman said:

People also need to be careful in site auto save information among the most common. I have never used phantom wallet and there is no experience with it but there is a lot of evaluation .

with me, I haven't occsionally used this phantom wallet, I only accontbenefit a wallet that rarely and many people word. And that is enogh for me, what are the significant advatages of this phntom wallet

14 hours ago, joy025 said:

I haven't use this one. And thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Now we will be careful about these fake things. Thanks

Even if you are not exposed to this trick, my friend, you should be worried in the future about being exposed to this fraud by making sure of the URLs that you use and that they are original and not fake.

I have heard a lot a bout this wallet but I can not use it, I use more than five wallets already, but I think it is good wallet but I can not recommend it yet until I see a good review about it often. 

Fake urls are quite a common thing now that hackers use to hack the users. Fake  emails are also responsible about sharing the personal information to the scammers.  But one user must always be aware about sharing the personal details and private keys. And also keep your wallet private keys safe to secure all of your money and cryptocurrencies. Through this process the user can easily secure the transactions and also keep themselves safe from hackers. 

• +2 1

On 4/20/2020 at 7:58 AM, Saj555 said:

Fake urls are quite a common thing now that hackers use to hack the users. Fake  emails are also responsible about sharing the personal information to the scammers.  But one user must always be aware about sharing the personal details and private keys. And also keep your wallet private keys safe to secure all of your money and cryptocurrencies. Through this process the user can easily secure the transactions and also keep themselves safe from hackers. 

So it is important to know how to detect suspicious emails and websites and always check suspicious URLs or links, and it is best before submitting any information, be sure that the website URL starts with "https". 

15 hours ago, Rifat43 said:

Thank you for your suggestion. It's true that there are many fake URL in online. If we want to keep our cryptocurrency safe, should be alert about those kind of fake URLs.

Fortunately, there is a more great tool to check any website on the internet before it is available to you by Google, by pasting the suspected URL into only the Safe Browsing Performance tool, and the tool will tell you whether it is safe to visit it or not.

Your words are true a lot of new people in the field of cryptocurrencies fall victim to Phantom wallets because he does not know that there are fraudulent and unsafe wallets and for this we must beware

Life is great and enjoy it

This is a very good idea, and a really important note is it not safe to access the sites you work on by searching on Google or other search sites. It's best to keep it in your notepad or favorite and tap it when needed.