Phantom wallets - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Phantom wallets

Sometimes I don't exit the website tab, which I know, that I commonly used all the time, since to going and having to type out the site name on having to search it might like not do any harm, but sometimes having a click away from accessing a site, is really fast and easy and very much accommodating to not fall on a wrong site if having to search on it online

you should make sure the site you are dealing with is secure by looking at its address and checking the presence of https at the top..

You must make sure that the website you are using deals with its website and verifies the presence of https at Web sites must be careful to direct hyperlinked false messages and ask users to change their personal statistics by clicking hyperlinks and coming to personal information.  Is associated with off  I can wait for him.

The Fantom R Wallet is available in six unique finishes including wood, leather, and carbon fiber. The Original Fantom Wallet on the other hand has six finishes available. The optional money clip is also available in ten different colors . 

I think the best way to see if something, especially a wallet is fake or a scam, is to research the wallet and check the reviews that are on the wallet and users past experiences with the wallet. This is essential to make sure that the wallet is legit and that your finds will be safe and secure in that wallet. Especially for beginners.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/26/2020 at 9:44 AM, SuperCrypto said:

One of the most common mistakes that novice cryptocurrency users are falling prey to the web crypto wallets and hardware wallets.
Since some users trust Google and other search engines to search for websites, it is very easy to click on the wrong website.
To avoid making this mistake, always check the website you are accessing. There are a lot of fake URLs with the sole purpose of stealing your valuable cryptocurrencies.

The simple solution is to save the websites you frequently visit, like web wallets and exchange platforms, into your browser's favorites list. And that's what I do, too
Do you have any other suggestions?

bookmark the site is the best option, there are really no other methods.

you could save your password on the browser so when you will try to log in the fields (email and pass) are completed automatically. so if it is the real site you will have your field with your credentials and if it is a fake site you will your field empty. but saving pass on browsers is not safe.

so bookmark method is better

Phantom wallets deception. Where these portfolios directed to the owners of Crypto come in an ad hoc manner and target them with false counterfeit wallets aiming to defraud their owners and those who convert cryptocurrencies to it.

I don't use the Phantom Wallet, I use the hardware wallet and the web wallet, I have no mistakes, I feel quite good with my wallet selection. Which wallet to hold that coin, that's my choice

The digital currency market is a very dangerous field and we are often exposed to the possibility of theft or fraud during our presence in the market. You can enter a fraudulent site designed by hackers in a similar way to a specific platform or portfolio and then enter your data and passwords and through which your currencies are stolen.

The uniqueness of each of your portfolios with the term redemption is extremely important to protect your digital currencies from being compromised, as the use of the same redemption phrase in all of your portfolios increases the possibility of it being compromised.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:44 AM, SuperCrypto said:

One of the most common mistakes that novice cryptocurrency users are falling prey to the web crypto wallets and hardware wallets.
Since some users trust Google and other search engines to search for websites, it is very easy to click on the wrong website.
To avoid making this mistake, always check the website you are accessing. There are a lot of fake URLs with the sole purpose of stealing your valuable cryptocurrencies.

The simple solution is to save the websites you frequently visit, like web wallets and exchange platforms, into your browser's favorites list. And that's what I do, too

Sure that's is true many of people are believing that's if they'll search anything from Google, that's things must be legit that's why they got scammed

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

A computer has detected suspicious activity targeting 2.3 million Bitcoin wallets, which they found to be compromised. Where the attackers used malware known as clip hijackers.

In the method of fraud by means of an ethereum address, the hacker simply publishes private to an actual address, usually the address is booby-trapped, or in a correct sense, automatically transfer the balance sent to the address to another address. The goal of this method is to steal who wants to steal the token present in the address.

In some cases, counterfeit mobile applications provide pre-created generic digital wallet addresses for users, so they assume that funds will be deposited by the user in the addresses of these wallets, even though they cannot access the private keys of the wallets, and therefore cannot access Any money sent to them.

Yes the Fantom wallets its very good specialy when the body or the human doesn't like to use cash its safe but it's not for cryprocurrency .

I use the brave browser which has the built in ad blockers features. It is more faster than the chrome browser. I have created the separate folder in the bookmark section to store the all exchange sites in it so that I am not going to repeat the mistakes by clicking on the fake exchange site. 

Yes I agree with you most probably there are mostly a newcomers who are doing such mistakes and after getting trapped into it they question in this forum, wallet is a very core thing for every Crypto users it will protect from any hackers and scammers if the wallet in use is good.

You have encountered a problem with Clipper apps .These applications change the addresses of the digital currency wallets that you copy and replace them with addresses belonging to the hacker, but fortunately I noticed that at the last minute.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:14 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Hello my dear friend. Well i personally prefer to use the coinbase wallet. But i recently realized by a post from this forum that it can be hacked anytime. So im still unsecured. 

In some cases, counterfeit mobile applications provide digital wallet addresses that assume that funds will be deposited by the user in the addresses of these wallets, even though they cannot access the wallets' private keys, and therefore cannot access any money sent to them.

Where things were disorganized, and the market was carrying huge risks that appear as irresistible opportunities. There are clear signs of fraud that investors can search for. By avoiding these traps, users can improve their chances of success and protect their financial investments.

On 1/26/2020 at 9:44 AM, SuperCrypto said:

I all the time check the website address before to log on any website exchange whatever because there is many fake site, I have a bad experience with myetherwallet and dont want to make a same mistake. first i search for an website in google and then enter in the exact one 

Other fraudsters have turned their attention to creating highly sophisticated mock wallet apps, once downloaded on a user's smartphone, that can be used to steal important account details.
These apps have successfully added the fraudulent app to official and legitimate app stores like Google Play, so you should do your research before downloading anything to your phone.

Both platforms and wallets warn against always checking the site link before entering and using it because it may be different and become a victim of fraud and deception

THINK POSITIVE

Before entering any site, you must make sure of the site’s address and compare it to the official website’s address, especially if you intend to enter a portfolio or platform address. Sometimes the fraudulent address can differ with one letter.