Think before you make this - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Think before you make this

You are absolutely right mate. Reputations should be given to those who actually deserve it. Quality posts should  be given good reputations and those posts that are not useful should not be given any reputation. This will serve as a motivation for those who are creating posts and will also encourage people to create quality posts.

Hello my friend. Our posts are valuable useful. Before that, I was thinking about creating knowledge and posting. We are given fame for this beautiful post. Then give us the reputation of his post by thinking. Thanks.

I’ve seen here a few times, someone has ‘responded well’ to a post that doesn’t deserve to be received. I don't really know why anyone would do that, but I hope they think before they respond. Especially since I see so many people begging for good feedback for others, why? They just can't get a good post. Yes, my friend, this is very important. People don't need to be given points for unhealthy comments, but it is good to give people points for useful posts and comments to support them, so that they have the motivation to stayI think after sharing any good content and any information and knowledge news I don’t see that he is the new member the old member it is not important to me and gives fame points but increases my spirituality points No, I don't think it's bad and I think it's my fault and I can't give good content but I appreciate my work very well.

Definitely give positive reactions for those posts who are valuable otherwise those posts who are not valuable give them negative rating or avoid them. Tell admin if you find plagues or copy/paste. 

True words, my friend..Reputations, whether good or bad, are only given to those who deserve it, and we should not put it randomly ... I give good reputation to those who deserve only and to the person who provides useful information.

There is a restrict for giving out reactions in keeping with day which facilitates in reputations.so it's far usually smart to apply all to be had reactions to the maximum beneficial and true posts of the day. Helping them in enhancing as well as motivating them. Don't simply depart your reputations idle .. use it.. wherein post you bear in mind as beneficial ,beneficial or maybe cleared your doubts. 

Thanks so much dear for sharing this information by your post with all users of this forum. Because it's an excellent to share with all information with all the members. By reading your post I will be able to increase my knowledge by reading others comments and posts. It's a very good opinion for me. So it's a good advice that always makes be makes good posts. These posts are will be able to reading this platform. 

Certainly, a good reputation should be given to those who deserve it, and I personally if I see that the comment or topic is useful to me, I will give him a good reputation. Otherwise, I will not give anyone.

Cryptotalk users that gives people positive reputation without reading their posts are mostly newbies and beginners. We need to read a post and if we find it useful then we give it a positive reputation and if we don't we won't give. 

Dear Friend!According to my According to estimate,before posting, one should think that what we are posting and that is correct is also the one who write and we will get more likes too. 

• +4 1

Yes, i agree with you. There are a lot of posts here that are not useful and yet it gets a lot of reputations. Maybe it's because we react without seeing. For this reason, they react only to the post on which they have already reacted.

Thanks for your excellent content.It is really very important for us.We should follow about the rules and regulation of this forum.We should give reaction to useful and helpful content.It is also built the forum wonderful.

Members tend to give ratings without reading what a post is talking about which is completely wrong, but since when the payment for giving likes were disabled, ratings were a beat more better given.

Actually reputation means the working quality of a member but when people misuse it then the reputation become valueless. People feel motivated when they get reputation so i wish everybody will use it properly.   

You are right friend there are a lot of members that have good reputation on their posts but haven't good content in their posts therefore I would like to say that we should not give the good reputation at the bad content because this is a unfair act. We should only give the good reputation at the useful and deserving posts .

You are right that many members are giving reputation by not saying that the post is useful or not I have seen a lot of post which do not contain the hundred practice and the the post receive a good reputation from a member and there are a lot of posts which are too much useful and we can see that on that post there are a lot of negative lies I do not now which are those member that that are giving the negative or positive likes to everyone by not seeing the post is useful or not.

You have said wonderful thing mate. Look its our responsibility to give positive reaction to others quality content. Dont give reaction to useless, irrelevant content. It will hamper others member talent. So try to make useful, relevant, informatve,unique content. You reputation will grow up. And follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

I think we should give each other a chance to learn and we should give them responses. But I think giving a reaction is not the only way.

Yes, I agree with you, and for me, give a positive reputation to useful topics and comments only. There are a lot of short and unhelpful comments or in other languages that are not allowed to be used and here comes the role of negative reputation in fighting these posts or comments

• +1 1

You are right every post not deserve the good reputation .That members are deserve who clearly deliver the information to others without any intention that a deserve good reputstion .Firstly we see that the post what say with us and how deliver us knowledge and happy to us .

On 1/26/2020 at 12:10 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

Yes you are right actually it's not every post that deserve positive reputation as far as this forum is concerned so we need to be faithful while giving reputations, thanks.

You are absolutely right we must be very objective when giving feedback, in the short time I have been on the forum I have seen many topics and/or posts that are useful to us and do not deserve to receive good feedback then members rate positively and that can lead them to receive warnings points.

Yes my friend, sometimes I post important questions and topics that I find no one to interact with, and at the same time a member posts an unimportant topic.  You find that there are a lot of interactions with his topic .. all my respect to all the members but this is not good because the featured member would be so wronged.

I agree with you, and for me, just give a positive reputation for helpful topics and reviews. There are lots of short and not helpful comments or in other languages that are not allowed to use and here comes the role of negative reputation.

Thanks for the advice.  Yes, you are right.  We should all think before doing anything. But it is not right to think after doing.  For this I must speed up the work here.  That’s why here I can do something new.  We should understand everything about the continuity of work.

• +1 1