Ways to earn MONEY - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

In my opinion, social networks are the most profitable way to generate income, be it YouTube, Facebook, Twich. We can generate income from views and if we work with other platforms they are the perfect tool to get referrals and maximize our profits. Blogs and web pages are also a great option but require more knowledge and work.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Yes dear @Seijcat well you give us nice info about earnings. But in my mind one of the good earning methods is to earn by freelancing. Yes freelancing is increasing day by day. Here sell your skills and earn a good money.  If you like it then appreciate me. Thanks

• +4 1

Many senior members suggest good advice and made a topic eligible and senseare and gave benifis to the newbie so this is great and amazing work for learning and thanks for senior members that they have been sharing topics 

• +3 1

There a lot of ways where you could earn legit money. But of all the things that you've listed, I don't really recommend playing mobile applications to earn or using faucets, it is because those things isn't worth you precious time.

In fact, there are many ways to profit from the Internet. I add to what I mentioned profit from polling sites, as well as profit from signature campaigns in forums and selling pictures. 

The internet now became huge and big more than before, and the earning methods are too much, you can earn by a lot of ways, even if you shopped you will earn in the same time, by something called cashback, so search and you will find too many ways 

Good day my group members of this sites.i am new member of this site.i don't have any idea about this topic but am so glad about this topic because cryptocurreny is a good site for everybody to been enjoyment if you follow rules and regulations of this site.

There are numerous approaches to bring in cash in internet.Trading is a superb business, yet it needs insight and a decent measure of cash and crypto it has its own techniques and ways. You can bring in your cash through posting and remarking on individuals' substance.

Thanks dear for your help. Most of these ways were those which I have already tried and tested. The easy one for me is doing a online job like this platform. I just sit at home and besides earning I can always learn something new here on a daily basis.

There's a hundreds of way to form money. In the event that anybody searches on google how to create cash there you'll discover a parcel of ways but we ought to choice the correct way in other ways our time and exertion will go in unsuccessful.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Hello sir! There are many way to earn money. For example 

1: Online surveys

2:Paid for searching the web

3:Online marketing trading 

4: Start your own website

• +2 1

Thanks for detailed help, this is surely a good information for those who are seeking ways of earning money, I'm also doing online work, it requires more hard work and time but reward will be given. Because hard work never wasted.

These are no doubts the best ways to earn money both online and offline but I would say that if you have some budget get yourself involved in stock market and online trading's as this is hot earning source nowadays and also very very beneficial to one's financial problems.

You can use all the side to earn. Since I am a student, it is not possible for me to work on all sides. Because it is a time consuming task. So I'm just thinking of making comments and earn money. But I want to thank you for presenting so beautifully.

• +3 1

Thanks mate for sharing this wonderful and brilliant ideas on ways to earn more money from other ways apart from this platform. This is the type of topics we look forward to see,topic that teaches you how to grow and improve financially.

here in cryptotalk has a opportunity to gain some extra money like joining to airdrops, forums, campaigns etc. And also it can be joined some unemployed people here because some of the profits here are mostly increased than in some companies..

Hi friends!I'm a student now,my best way to earn money is cryptotalk.I work on this site daily and i get alot of profit.That i meet my needs 

The internet has now become massive and bigger than ever, and the methods of gaining are always there, you will gain in several ways, even though you shopped, you will earn, so check and you will find too many ways.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many ways to earn money online. You can make a page on social media and sell your products and services. Similarly, you can do freelancing or Fiverr. You can also do job at cryptotalk by answering to questions and earning money.

I make some money online thru Airdrops, i join in their events and earn free coin which you can sell on exchanges and give a decent money. It is free just do the task and earn free money.

There are many ways of online earning but these days people do scams there are lot of greedy people so people don't trust on other I am also so have face this problem but now I find good form of earning that is crypto it solve all my financial problem.

Yes my bro exactly there are many ways that are used for the earning I think so no doubt but I think trading and other ways such as website freelancing and YouTube channels earning yes. But I like crypto trading and this forum also.

• +1 1

There are many ways to earn money ...but being  a student crypto currency is a good app throgh which a teenager and students can earn money  in easy and productive way ..which is good and interesting job too

In my opinion If you want to earn some money in cryptocurrency then You must participate in the bounty campaigns and also airdrops. Then exchange the tokens for Bitcoin in Yobit platform. In this way you will earn a lot of Bitcoins.