Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet?

Yes you can send your coins to any other wallet but there is some issue. If you will transfer your bitcoins to any other wallets is very easy but it will gave a lot of fees on bitcoin funds transfer. I will advise you that first see the fees of the coins then transfer it to any other wallets.

Certainly, you can transfer your cryptocurrencies from Yobit to any other wallet or platform, but you should pay attention to your wallet address because if you send your cryptocurrencies to the wrong address, you will not be able to recover them.

• +1 1

The Yobit wallet is crystal clear, and you do not need to ask anyone. All you have to do is open the wallet and search for it and you will be happy because this is easy

Of course friend, you can transfer it to any other exchange house, the steps have already been explained above. Just try to find a currency that charges little commission for shipping because if you transfer btc you will pay a high rate.

This is possible for you that if you need to send the BTC from yobit to another wallet easily and it will send in just some time and yobit will not pay the high fee. So you can make good money in the market to buy the coin.

• +2 1

Yes sure but for transfer your money to another wallet you have to pay certain amount of fee according to that requirement but first of all you have to exchange your payment to any currency which you think is good and having less fee of withdraw.

Dear friend I haven't even been able to move it yet, although there is one point that one should be aware of: this is the easiest thing to do on Yobit; all you have to do is convert about what you have into fiat or other crypto, withdraw, give it to someone who has a yobit address, and then simply buy. By this process you can do it.

Yes, my friend, you can transfer your currency to any wallet you want, but make sure that the address is entered correctly in the copy and paste process, not by hand writing, so that your money does not go to others

Yes you can transfer your Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from yobitexchange to other exchange wallet just put your withdraw address and withdraw your cryptocurrency always choose those crypto currency where transaction fees is low like litecoin xrp tron 

On 1/24/2020 at 4:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

Yes my friend you can and it is easy , all you need to do is making a wallet first then exchange your bitcoins or talk tokens into a coin that has a low fee then withdraw it to your wallet.

Yes you can, you can transfer or send your balance to other address or wallets by the yobit exchange's wallet section. You can choose whether you want to deposit or withdraw. You can withdraw every coins as long as it is supported by the wallet you use.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you can do that by transferring your money to a safe wallet and there are many wallets in which you can safely store your money without being exposed to fraud

There's no problem transferring your earnings or crypto assets from one wallet to another to another wallet and at times it could be a safe thing to do. 

It can be as long as both are compatible. for example you have a Litecoin coin, then your other wallet must also have a Litecoin list to receive it. The point is that both parties must have the same list of coins that you hold.

• +4 1

2 minutes ago, Rickie13458 said:

Yes, it’s possible. All you need is the address you intend to post the coins to. Remember you’ll have to pay the transaction fees. You can reduce the charges by changing BTC to USD.

@Rickie13458 Only BTC can be transferred, because Talk we have to change them to another currency, I have not seen that token elsewhere, certainly the Bitcoin Commission is high, I agree with you in changing it for another currency, I am more than crypts and The change by DGB that has a fairly low fee, so I can transfer from one place to another and change in the other party to Bitcoin again, so I only lose a little in the Committee on Commerce.

Yes you can easily withdraw your funds from yobit exchange . I think you convert your balance into litecoin and Trax because these two coins withdraw fees is very low. This way you can easily send your funds where ever you want..

• +1 1

Yes, you can transfer all of it if you want to. Because of bitcoin transaction fee is a bit high so it would be better if you convert it. I have read the people convert them into litcoin because it has small withdrawal fees.

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 6:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

Yeah its possible to withdraw from yobit to your wallet, i mean all exchanging sites are allowed to withdraw your funds,,, all you have to do is go to the wallet section and click the - sign and inter your wallet then hit send.

Edited by betelihem

Certainly, my friend, you can send your cryptocurrencies from the Yobit platform to your wallet or any other platform by going to your wallet in the Yobit platform and choosing the currency you want to send and entering the address you want to send to and thus the currencies are transferred to your wallet.

• +1 1

Yobit exchange is normal exchange like other .here you can transfer any cryptocurrencies to any wallet adress with a nominal transactions charges.but befire transferring any coin tobany address you just double verify the adress. 

Sure, my friend, You can transfer your cryptocurrencies from the Youbet platform to any wallet you want, by using the withdrawal button for each currency and entering your address on the wallet you want to transfer to.

But you should pay attention to transfer fees so that you don't lose a lot of your money.

Of course why not not dear mate you can easily transfer your coins to another persons wallet and also withdrawl it very easily .

I do not have experience in this matter, I have not done so yet. But of course you can easily transfer money from the Yobit platform to the wallet. I advise you to consult one of the old members.

Sometimes, you won’t do this and a transfer will not happen, since a cryptocurrency wallet does not support withdrawal, deposit of funds. If everything is fine, then this can be done. 

it can be as long as both are compatible. for example you have a Litecoin coin, then your other wallet must also have a Litecoin list to receive it. The point is that both parties must have the same list of coins that you hold.

• +2 1