What is the strategy for dealing with cryptocurrency trading losses? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

What is the strategy for dealing with cryptocurrency trading losses?

First, you must study any currency before you decide to buy or sell, and this requires creating a trading plan and working with it
1- Technical analysis is a method of predicting changes in an asset's price by analyzing the previous period's chart. Technical analysis helps discover the actual trend.
2- Cryptocurrencies are mostly affected by the news, in addition to ICO, mining, new drafts of the law, potential bans, etc.also, the price of Bitcoin and other leaders of cryptocurrencies are affecting other crypto assets.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:15 PM, Emanuel 12 said:

If you've already experience a loss then its better to keep your coins and wait before selling because you'll experience a loss. Always put a stop loss on your trades in order to have a second chance. This will also help you to get more experience on trading

Having poor or bad mindset that can get you more into losses is by losing and yet trading, I have done this before and lost a lot of funds. We need not to be in rush to gain and we need to forget the losses so that we can have good quality trading. 

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 2:27 PM, Hendy1 said:

These past few days, I have experienced losses in choosing coins, buying when the price of coins has risen, after which the coins have decreased in price, as a result I have experienced a slight loss for now, the question is whether I should sell my coins and choose new coins or keep my coins for the time being? waiting for your kind response.

The truth is difficult that once the currency falls it is difficult for it to rise again because many currencies are distributed and people sell them, they do not keep it and their price falls.

On 11/26/2020 at 12:18 AM, Relium said:

first of all, you need to calm down because with your lose panic you could lose more. when u get rid of your stress you have to find a invesment opiton. read news about crypto and try to find a coin that probably gonna fork soon (like xrp). if a coin gonna fork you can earn nice ammount of money from price increase and 2nd forked coin.

Yes @Relium also our emotion form part of the strategies. There are many strategies in the cryptocurrency trading, but you need to learn about them to understand how it is their role, because each strategy is good for a specific cryptocurrency. So it is important to choose a such coin, and then investigate about it its evolution during the last months...etc

The best strategy is not to be thinking about losses, the best is to let losses be gone for good and think of a way to make profit. 

1 hour ago, tienda said:

Yes @Relium also our emotion form part of the strategies. There are many strategies in the cryptocurrency trading, but you need to learn about them to understand how it is their role, because each strategy is good for a specific cryptocurrency. So it is important to choose a such coin, and then investigate about it its evolution during the last months...etc

You are right about choosing a coin of interest which should not also be a shit or a dead coin but just a good coin like bitcoin, ripple and litecoin. Also every rules must not been taken for granted, all must be applied. 

45 minutes ago, Gur said:

If you get loss from cryptocurrency,it is sad news for you. Because cryptocurrency is a profitable site and of it give you loss it is your fault or your bad luck. Please bear this loss and do not lose your hope and try again you can earn a lot of profit.

Crypto trading is not only about profit, losses can result too, if someone also lose, he needs to quit trading for that time period and learn more to know his lapses. And also he do not need to think about it as loss but only look for ways to gain and be happy he can trade and become expert. 

On 11/28/2020 at 10:02 AM, Yomose said:

The best strategy is not to be thinking about losses, the best is to let losses be gone for good and think of a way to make profit. 

You are just right, while trading, if a trader lose, he even needs to take a break especially if he is a new traders because at the time, he will want to gain back his money as soon as possible which can cause him to lose more. 

21 hours ago, Huzaifa12 said:

Whenever you buy some coins at certain price and unfortunately the price goes down so never sell out your coins, wait until the price go up again and cross your buying price.

This is so correct, the price of coins can get down today but rise tomorrow, many people like to sell out of panic and lose, but if the person can just have courage and never sell at the time, the coin will rise again. But mind this, it depends on the coin you are dealing with, some cryptocurrencies are just not good for trading. 

There are alot of traders for which the hardest part is managing misfortunes in their exchanging positions, it isn't about the issue of torment and trouble, yet the truth of the matter is that misfortunes are frequently the impetus that drives brokers to commit their most exceedingly awful errors.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best strategy is to stop the bleeding immediately especially if you do not have enough experience with exchanging. It is advised that you teste market with only the third of your asset, if you lose for example you can go with the rest to compensate for the loss, but if you go with all what you have at once, there is a difficulty to gain back what you had. 

• +2 1

I trading it is very important to look at the trend of the market, look at the market trend of the coin you are invested in and see if it is continuing to go down or if it is showing positive increases. If it is continuing to go down and you are passed your stop loss then i think you should withdraw.

So more likely you have lost the amounts in crypto due the wrong analysis. You invested in crypto when price is raising in the cryptocurrency markets that is common investment mistake. Attempt to buy crypto when price falls to lower mark and hold it sometimes to see price is raising in the market. Be noted, scam coins won't raise in the markets so be sure to choose unique and the trusted coins in order to perform the trades. 

@Hendy1 Obviously the best strategy for dealing with cryptocurrency trading losses is through having enough knowledge that can help you to experience and analyze about the cryptocurrency market movement in order to determine where to buy or sell and where to stop trading losses

download (73).jpg

Trading is very tough job for us. Maximum of the time beginners get loses from trade. So first of all this is initially happen for the first time. But how much you will trade your experience will be improve and loses chances will be decrease.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:27 AM, Hendy1 said:

These past few days, I have experienced losses in choosing coins, buying when the price of coins has risen, after which the coins have decreased in price, as a result I have experienced a slight loss for now, the question is whether I should sell my coins and choose new coins or keep my coins for the time being? waiting for your kind response.

You lost money when you bought the coin.  But I want to say that you had less experience so you lost by buying coins.  However, if you gain experience and knowledge of the crypto world, then you can choose good coins  When you buy a coin you will observe its price.  Then you will understand the price.  And then you can choose the right time to buy coins so you will be saved from losses.

• +1 1

Good post dear, I don't know about it but I am new member in this forum because I read it, knowledge is most important role any platform,so senior is help our for sharing experience in this forum,and then after I comment in this forum.

• +1 1

For you not to losse some crypto you must have a lot of patience and whether yhey are qualified to rise soon or not . determine the type of your currency and then act and make your decision .

The strategy involved includes three C, commitment, contentment and consideration. We have to be committed to making good profits thereby having contentment for whatever little profit and thereby making consideration for whatever little gain you make

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 1:27 AM, Hendy1 said:

I don't know what coins you bought, if you buy unknown coins or new coins you better sell them. But if you buy good coins like ETH or Bitcoin, you can hold them for a long time. To overcome the losses you have suffered, don't panic and don't give up because trading has both advantages and disadvantages.

Yes, basically!  You need to gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading.  You should then seek expert advice about your trade.  You should then buy the coins when the price of the coins goes down and hold these coins until the price goes up so that you can sell them at a higher price.  I think you will benefit more from that.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:27 PM, Hendy1 said:

You habe made mistake but we learn are learners and now have to use this experience their for I suggest you to hold and wait for prise up. You can give a spot order or advance order which will be hit when price goes up. Or their is another way look into holding coin pair and change it to another coin whose price is low have bearish mode. This will give you low fee charge and can make out when that coin price rises. In trading of coin chose that coin who have more pairs because it will give you many options. 

My friend you will avoid losses, when you know the market movement, trading volume and technical analysis, do your research and learn.

• +3 1

One of the strategy is to make adequate findings and research well on any currency you wants to invest your money on, we have alot of bad coins that have a very bad returns, it is appropriate to ask vividly before investing on them in order to avoid possible occurrences. It is better to think twice before investing on any form of coin in order to know how it generates profit and its current market value and situation.

We all knows that trading is very difficult and risky work. If you have no experience and ha e not knowledge about crypto currency market then you will lose in trading. If you loss your money then you want learn more experience and knowledge . Then you will start again and cover his loss.

It happen when you do trading without any strategy and planning.First of all You should observe the market completely and should have all the information about the history of the coin in which you are interested and then make an analysis based on your information before taking a decision to choose the right coin for investment.Strategy is very important for a successful trading.