How can I invest ?? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

To invest one need to know about where he is investing. firstly he need to know he is investing on which project and then need to he is investing by which platform. these two things are very much needed.

Observe this or that coin, this or that niche in which it will be more convenient for you to invest, find out about the project, what it is, and calculate whether it will be useful for you in investments.

Edited by aarteuf

I advise you to watch useful videos on youtube to get acquainted with trading, and try to trade yourself for small amounts in order to develop your strategy and not lose a lot of money.

Привет, ты можешь инвестировать прямо на Yobit через invest box - это очень удобно! Забираешь выплаты каждый день и выводить на удобную для тебя платежную систему, советую.

First of all you need to learn, so try You Tube videos, and them maybe try some demo accounts on exchanges. For Crypto you ca start with free airdrops as on Yobit then when you have more experience add funds to trade.

My recommendation and for everyone is that they inform themselves well, that their source base of the reliability of web pages, apps, etc. It is not only from one person but from several sources, I tell you because there are even youtubers or bloggers who recommend pages that are completely scam and harm people who are starting in this world, so investigate thoroughly or even ask for help in forums such as this. If you know pages to invest ask if someone is doing it or even if they have already had results and with tests. Anyone can tell you if I have won, but if they do not have proof, it only remains in words. Good luck and keep learning from these great opportunities.

When you invest money, what you are doing is either buying a portion of a company or a commodity with the belief that the value of that company or commodity will grow over time.

There are many ways to invest in crypto currencies, although investments in crypto currencies are risky but if it is done wisely and with good knowledge skills than we can incease our earnings through investments, the trading ways are different like, alt coin day/weekly/monthly trading, leverage trading, options trading, forex trading. Every trading needs good knowledge and experience.

It is very easy to invest, the first thing to do is to make a research. Find out the coins you like and see the project behind it. If it entices you, then you invest. 

I think that the field of investing in cryptocurrencies has recently become the best in profit
It is also the best safe way to provide additional income, and it may be a basic income for the individual
Especially after Corona virus.

When it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, I recommend you first learn more about the subject of investments, how to operate in the market and mainly surround yourself with people with experiences in the world of cryptocurrencies. For us beginners it is good to start with investments in cryptocurrency miners but you always have to be cautious when investing. You have to know that every investment is a risk; Only invest what you are willing to lose.

If I were you, I would invest not only in cryptocurrency, use standard options like stocks of companies or bonds, you can also invest in various funds

I prefer to invest in the new DEFI model of Binance Smart Chain and in SUN of JustSwap, although I have invested little so far it has been super good, it is something new, although I am also interested in investing in E-Toro.

Since you are a beginner, I will give you a couple of tips: 1) Go only to trusted exchanges
2) Have a lot of starting money
3) make more trades to earn more

I prefer to invest my earnings in trusted currencies, I never invest in risky currencies. I am tempted to invest a few euros in btc or ethereum. What advise me ??

• +5 1

There are many methods that you can use in investing .. For example, there are some sites that have experts in trading in cryptocurrencies and you can rely on them to trade for you and give you a daily profit from the total of your money .. But in return, most of these sites do not last long .. I prefer From my point of view, you should practice trading and invest yourself

• +3 1

Despite the current interest rate environment, it is recommended to avoid financing the portfolio with debt.

Credit card or bank account: Investors will therefore have to decide between cash or credit card. As an investor, you can fund your crypto trading account with a debit / credit card or by bank transfer.

However, it is worth noting that certain jurisdictions have prohibited the financing of crypto exchanges with credit cards. Some banks have even gone one step further and banned the transfer of fiat money to such exchanges.

However, the simplest method to fund a crypto exchange account is with a credit / debit card. However, this tends to come with higher fees and limits on transfer amounts.

I am new to this field, but I think the main rules when investing are to carefully check those projects in which you plan to invest. Also do not invest all your money in one project, it is better to invest in several different ones.  And remember this is always a risk.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello, you must be especially careful because most investments on the Internet are scams, so you must study very well where you will put your money.

I have heard that buying a miner on Yobit is paying off well, study this. Investing in liquidity pools in DeFi is also paying off. But I repeat, be careful.

Edited by Ayelet
  • +5 1

14 minutes ago, JoaoFontes said:

I prefer to invest my earnings in trusted currencies, I never invest in risky currencies. I am tempted to invest a few euros in btc or ethereum. What advise me ??

I must follow the reasoning. First look for information about possible investments and then invest. Thank you very much!

There are thousands of pages to invest but as we know if they are scams or not, well here I present yobit is a good page to invest mainly time, the truth is, I highly recommend it, it has excellent opportunities, the page gives you both buying and selling.

To invest in cryptocurrencies, a digital wallet, personal identification documents , a secure connection to the Internet, a method of payment, and an account at a cryptocurrency exchange are the usual requirements.

The most popular place to purchase cryptocurrency are cryptocurrency exchanges. There are several different exchanges to choose from, with the most popular being Yobit, Uniswap, Binance. These exchanges allow you purchase currencies liek Bitcoin and Etherium with a debit card.