Beginner's advice. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Thanks to sharing the informations. I am also new ..this is more helpful to bigginers.work with follow the rules and regulations in Cryptotalk. This is very easy to earn  through the  forum. 

As beginner you should always be active a member, always ask where you are getting convinced, make sure you read your write up very well before posting to avoid going out of point, make sure you make research about the platform, avoid posting copied posts because it could lead to barn.

Beginners must all obey the rules and regulations of the forum to be making progress in this campaign. A beginner must know and understand anything he intends to do to prevent him posting information that is not permissible and useful to the forum

Thank you for sharing this information it is very useful especially for us the beginners we have to be careful and smart that's why we have to always read the post not just keep on writing without reading other people's own

In crypto world you have to act patiencly. Be active, read before posting and avoid copy paste. Keep your account safe and secure follow the rules.

This is true because today I have completed the hundred comments, because the effort that I made on the site was never put into place, as I began to gain some information and knowledge that will help me launch in the world of trading using the profit that will come to me from the site

• +1 1

hello my friend and thank you for your useful advice, you are right we should have patience and do our best to make more money, it's not that easy, It's a long journey and you have to learn more from it

• Useful or interesting 1

The advice that you had tol is very much helpful for a beginner. Donot lot at the profit first you will be getting profit in a step by step manner. So work hard for it and you will achive it with in no time

• +3 1

That's a good advice for the beginners. In beginning you are always in learning phase. In that duration, you should not look for profits or money because that's the time when you are learning for earning.

I support your idea, It is impossible to get rich within short time without taking high risks. We must work hard in order to achieve profits and avoid fraudsters who give us links and tell us to get rich with this method because they want to steal our personal information and money.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Thank you so much sir for your advice. Your advice will definitely help me and many others to protect themselves from scammers and a legit money from the platform like cryptotalk. Thank you so much sir.

Absolutely, it is necessary to be tired and patient in order to achieve success and profits. We can acquire knowledge through research and reading information, and here there is a lot of information that will help us in that.

• +5 1

I am new member and these are the most important points for beginners and it can frustrating but for long time it can also be an habit also and so all you want to do it regularly and give to postively.

I am also a beginner.I think we should follow the guideline of this site. Use properly this guideline and make sure don't brake any kind rules and regulation. 

you first need to decide what you want to do in the world of cryptocurrencies.  collect your first capital, study your topic better and go there, practice and gain experience.

If I also recommend that beginners work within the Crytotalk forum, since it is the best way to generate income passively and safely, making use of the knowledge that they can acquire within the same forum or from external sources.

I agree, I myself have fallen in the scam of gambling, because I have gambled very poorly and lost big amounts of money due to this "mirage" of winning more money.

True, all this has a certain time to achieve goals so being always in a hurry makes things worse, so it is good to be prudent and understand that in the long term goals are achieved not quickly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

For beginner i wll say that be first you should give 2 -3 hours to Cryptotalk to learn after that think on withdraw amount. You need to invest something in the form of your time , Money after that you'll get the fruits. No one can Rich be spending one or two hours because  success is a step by step Procedure. 

• +1 1

I am also new here. I just give advice to follow the rules and also the senior's advice. And do minimum 20 posts daily with patience. And about this platform I don't have lot of experience because i am also newbie.

The vital advice for this world of cryptocurrencies is undoubtedly the information, I think that if we want we can and this is something positive in any case if you want you can check information that is on the web in order to obtain more knowledge, in addition to watching videos on YouTube that help a lot so that the information is verified.

• +3 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Hello my brother first of all i welcome you on this bog platform and i advice you to read the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency because if you read rules and regulations this work become easy for you.

It's true, many beginners fall into the trap of swindlers because they think about earning first of all.
First we have to be patient and then everything will be clear and we only have to work hard to reach the goal.