What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Hi. I've started working with that only a few months ago 😄  I think it´s useful for me because cryptocurrency is the future and I wanna be a part of it :) 

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

just started this year and I can tell you how fruitful it is to be able to know more about cryptocurrency and spend time posting while earning. It is really in facet a helpful solution to us who wants to earn extra money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I entered the crypto field only one year ago, before that I traded crypto in a simple way through Forex, but I had not entered the wide field and sea of information in crypto at that time,
I think that I will stay for a very long time in this field because of its importance for the future.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I joined the crypto world a few years ago maybe 3 years ago and so far I have gained a lot from crypto as well as money I have also gained a lot of knowledge from contentment about online jobs Which helped me a lot.

• +1 1

I'm new member of this platform. But my friends are already working on cryptotalk. I think this is a good platform where I get to learn a lot on the same platform and with it we can earn money from here too. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Have joined crypto is not up to a week but am very comfortable with it and have find it to be useful to me and am looking forward to gain in it

I started working in the cryptocurrency world last week Monday, I have seen some members in the forum that started since last year when the forum was created, I wonder the kind of knowledge they would have gained in the forum since then

• +1 1

It should be noted that all the period I was learning j never invested because I was still in the learning process. But I gained from the tech. Yet,the experiences and knowledge I gained makes it all worth while.

• +1 1

I'm newbie here, I joined cryptotalk forum 6days ago, only as a member from now, my friend told me about this site and he is have a earnings yet here and i think this site is so useful to the users and people using this site and i recommend this opportunity to other to try free easy way of earning and definitely this is not a waste of time because of this forum people's knowledge will enhance and also the english grammar skills.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, my friend recommend this forum to me and thanks for them because they are giving me some opportunity to gain some profit by just posting here in this forum, i hope that this will be a long term campaign to having some source of money.

• +2 1

I am completely new here. I have joined here for some time. I have already started getting payment. I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge from here. I will use it to focus on investment and trading from the new year.It will hopefully give me a lot of profit. Now I am getting profit through posts and comments.

Dear mate, i just started in this year 2020 and i m very happy to share my feelings with you that i am very satisfied with crypto and i know i will achieve what i want in this platform. In starting i thought that i didn't fit in this forum but very soon i returned. Thank you

I have started working recentely .Made only 200 posts.i am very hopefull to earn daily income by this forum .i found it to be a ligit one .and going to made aim to make 1000 plus posts with time to make earning woth learning.

I joined here yeasterday.But at first i joined here in year 2019.In that time my study pressure was very high and for that i couldn't continua of my journey.But from now i will daily member.

Hi dear, I am new here. I joined the crypto world just two days before. My friend told me about the crypto talk and how it works. Crypto world is very useful especially for students at this time of corona.

I was looking for a platform where I could use my free time in a good place and learn something.  I started using crypto  few hours ago and have enjoyed it so far.

I am not old in this site but I can tell you that in this good platform you can get profit.It is the  best site to work and you can work on it easily and earn money, it is a chance for you,  so you should not waste the oppurtunity of work.

• +5 1

I started in 2019 and I have gained more and information and knowledge about the cryptocurrencies world and now I am able to trade and I am trading.

I was writing articles bit by bit and also studying about it on the platforms that can teach me the knowledge of Crypto for those period of years. I started joining sites to earn thats where I knew that there was this cryptocurrencies. As I am new to the world I really dont know what it is and what rate these cryptocurrencies carries up until now there is big room for me to learn new things regarding the world. 

• +2 1

Dear friends now a day's i start Cryptotalk . So its not a longer time and aslo i don't have any experience in Cryptotalk . I just asked about this plateforme im earning from this site and also learning its very important for me because im doing both 😃

I am a beginner in this forum just joining CryptoTalk some few hours ago and i am glad to be here learning and having more experience in cryptocurrency and also hoping to involve in Crypto trading and investment as time goes on.

Well, honestly it have been going few of the weeks that I have introduced to crypto world. I didn't know about Cryptocurrency except Bitcoin and I was only know about Bitcoin as a digital currency only. In this forum I have learned a lot of knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and it's trading.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I starting the work on crypto this month 5 December and I learn experience from this forum and now I thought that I work only crypto because its most valuable in world i want and take more to more knowledge about crypto 

I started working from today.  From 12 months to 30th in 2020. I am doing the post slowly to see what happens.  Pray.

I entered the crypto world in 2018, initially just participating in a bounty campaign on a site. But participating in a bounty campaign was not profitable, so I tried trading on a local exchange site. I think cryptocurrency is very useful for my life.

• +1 1