What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 102 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

For me, it's been about three years. For those years, I was writing papers piece by piece and learning about it on forums that could teach me about cryptography. It should be mentioned that I never invested during the time I was studying because I was always in the process of learning. However, I benefited from the technology.

I have been working here for a short time, but I hope to stay for as long as possible and benefit from the services provided by this forum

Hello my friend, I started working in the field of world currencies encrypted a short time ago I'm a new member and am trying hard to develop myself through this great site not only for profit, but to gain knowledge and experience in this field

My friend, I started in this world from the second month, but I learned a lot a lot from this field. Only a little left for me to learn all trading and be a proficient trader that God ceases and learn analysis and some technical matters

I just started my friend I think it's been about two months.. I've done a lot of research on how to enter the crypto world and earn cryptocurrencies I've found false websites and also found taps that give very few parts of Satoshi !
I was so sad that I found the great cryptotalk forum and found my hope to enter the crypto world .
Of course my friend I see he is very helpful so he helps me with my tuition, thanks from the heart to the moderators of the forum .

• +1 1

Thank you dear friend for this useful and important question for all people .. For me I started work on this forum a short time and think it's an excellent product from hand to abide by the laws established by the administration of the site content, cultural heritage, which owns the forum, which helps in the acquisition of skills that benefit us in our practical life.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

my dear friend I have joined this form recently and I have know about many things of Bitcoin it really helped me to work here and earn profit.

• +2 1

I started working in cryptocurrencies last year and tried at this time to learn as much as possible about everything related to encryption, but I joined this forum for a while and I wish I had known it in the past. 

my dear friend I have joined this form recently and I have learnt many things about cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies I learn to trade I learn to know about their volume size and other things

Hello gays.Told me about this site and he is have a earnings yet here and i think this site is so useful to the users and people using this site and i recommend this opportunity to other to try free easy way of earning and definitely this is not a waste of time because of this forum people's knowledge will enhance and also the english grammar skills.I consider cryto currency as a valuable assets for future use and totally worth the time.thanks for read my comment

I am new here, but I will be depressed, I cannot find anyone to support me in this forum, I want a few hearts 💔😞😞😞, I swear that I am active and I do not break the rules ,,, It just started recently

It has not been long since I joined cryptotalk and I am very happy that I got to know cryptocurrencies through it. It is a wonderful place for all beginners and is characterized by transparency and honesty. I hope to achieve my dream of gaining more knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and I have become a senior member here.

I started only a few days ago, but I feel happy to gain a little experience during this period, I am not seeking to earn only, I want to learn more about cryptocurrencies and trading, as they are good for the future.

• +2 1

I am a beginner, but I know that working in cryptocurrencies is not a waste of time, there is a promising future if we learn hard, and the wealthy who trade and invest in cryptocurrencies are a vivid example of the validity of my words. 

I've recently started, a great job that increases our knowledge and culture of cryptocurrencies, and I think it's a building project for any successful investor. 

I am a beginner and I started working just today. Although I got to know about crypto in 2015 but I had no idea how to earn from it. Thanks to a friend of mine who introduced me to crypto world.

i started dealing with crypto 3 years ago,i do gain a lot but being here in cryptotalk i realised that my knowledge is not actually enough,and thanks for this sites that gives us knowledge not just income.

Hi there, I am very new to this form and I have learned a lot about this form in a very short time and I have been using it for a day now but it is very interesting and very useful for making money. Yes thanks

I have started working in the crypto currency site from the year 2020 and also i have learned many of the things from it. 

I also  joined  crypto currency fourm  in 2019  and  some people  have  been  working  month and some people  have been  working  2-5 year  and you shoult decide  it is  waste  of  time  yes or no thank you 

I have been here since last month and i find it great oppurtunity to learn  new things that i have never known and earn som money to help me with my life 

• +2 1

Hi people! According to me i start earning bitcoin since year 2017 with faucets site and mining sites! Bitcoin price was 500 $! At this time i get huge satoshis on faucet sites!

I entered this forum from many weeks ago and i am so happy to be there and i think i am doing the best jobs in my life in this forum so i wish i can help the members in many topics.

At the point when I enter in this digital currency works field its was most recent five years I have worked in this and heard it in youtube channel and I thought what it is and now I can't leave it for one days additionally and I am consistently working in it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.