What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I knew nothing about this platform before I started working on crypto in 2019. I was told about this by a friend of mine who has been working on this platform for some time. When I came to this platform, I did not have any idea about how to work on which platform, by working on this platform, I realized how knowledgeable this platform is and that this platform we will learn English, knowledge as well as earn money. So I am very happy to join this platform 

I think I personally started in the world crypto for a little months ago, perhaps 3-4 mouths, but I bunged from time to time perhaps for 6-7 weeks to moths infant, for the reason that I was new and I design for myself that I will not create any change in this world, but with certain encouragement I intervene

I have been working from 2020 of last month  I am new user I didn't  know many more things about  I want to know  more informations  about  these crypto currency 

Few days ago I came here. This forum give me alot of opportunity and knowledge. I always support these types of forums because the give us information and resources. But I want to spend many year on this forum.

I started my crypto world exploring 2 years back, after that i earned good amount of money through faucets, trading etc ways. This journey is very much knowledge rich. I am looking forward to this more

I entered to this word in 2017 after the big pump happened and see a lot of situations in this market you don't wasted your time because this filed is the future and if you don't earn money you can earn knowledge and experience and information 

I started my carrier in this field since 219 and in early 2018 I started gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency market and blockchain and how this market work  then i started getting some crypto projects and now I am trying this forum and increasing my knowledge while earning.

Well i am only new in this kind of field. I joined last year of November and doing posting to earn profit. I considered this field as useful and very helpful because i can earn profit here and i see myself working here in many years.

• +3 1

Hello mate. I am a beginner and started working at crypto a few days ago. And I think it is not a waste of time because it gives me opportunity to earn money and I got many knowledge after joining the community

I entered the cryptocurrency world with the use of cryptotalk, not long ago, I am getting to understand what cryptocurrency really means because if cryptotalk, although some members are here that have spent years in the cryptocurrency world, but I did not @Maihausawa,have you spent up to a year?

As many people works here for a long time and they had a lot of knowledge and experience. But I joined this forum 21 December 2020 and I really enjoyed with its working. It gives us Chace to make our typing fast. 

I have joined this platform in the last month,I have just completed the first section of 100 post's. Mean that I am new here.but in a very short time period,I have learned much. This platform has great features,of earning, learning about trading, transaction and investing. I have improve my skills in english.

• +4 1

Yes, dear friend, cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time. They gain members a lot of experience and skills to teach cryptocurrencies, and other than that, they give us a lot of money.

Hello my friend..

This is my first comment on this forum. Please let me ..

I am very excited to improve my position in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I recommend this forum because it provides me with knowledge and some money .. If you agree with me the vision, give me a heart please

Welcome, my friend, I entered the encrypted world about two years ago, but I am new to this forum and I expect that I have sufficient experience in this work

I started working at the end of 2020, it was a difficult start for me, but the interest in this currency made me learn more and more, and praise be to God, I began to gain information and this forum has the most credit

I work start from 30 december 2020,Now I know that this platform is very suitable for us.My English has grown a lot with this help.Knowledge has also gained a lot with its help.

I joined cryptotalk in this year 2021 and I hope so this year will give me good opportunities like as cryptotalk to earn money and gain knowledge.I don't think so this forum is the waste of time . Because I have gained many things in just a few days.

I started crypto trading in 2019. But it was loss for me.  Because lacking of knowledge. I bought some coins  But their prices have not increased.  So I sold it.  After analyzing the market, I bought coins and made a profit.

On 1/5/2021 at 2:50 PM, Maihausawa said:

I also dont have any idea or knowledge about cryptocurrency before joining this forum. Many people said that one can learn about cryptocurrency in Google or YouTube but for me I think this forum is the best place to learn and gain idea about cryptocurrency. 

I don't think YouTube actually support cryptocurrency now, but we can learn I through Google actually, but to be honest ,it a bit complex and complected to learn cryptocurrency from Google, I think this place is actually the best place a learner can learn about cryptocurrency

Dear....I am a new member i start working for a few days ago..

I mean I started work on Crypto Talk in 2021...I hope that I will get to learn a lot from this and earn .Crypto Talk is a very good forum!!!

I'm with crypto some days ago.it is a good forum and also interested field.you saw many method of life experiences and meet many peoples.in this you never waste your time because if you do some you got more and more.

Good evening, in fact, my friend, I started trading cryptocurrencies two years ago, but I learned trading three years ago. I advise everyone to teach.

Dear i joined this platform last year.  And only few days passed by working on this platform. I start working on this platform with my good expectations. I want that i will earn money on this website and fulfil my dreams. And by working on this i do not earn only money but also learn  alot of knowledge about cryptotalk currencies and digital  currencies and before this i do not know about them. Cryptotalk tell about them and which become helpful for me. 

I am new here. I start working on this platform seven days before. One of my friend told me about this and say you work here and earn some money on the other hand you also get some money as well.