Is invest box profitable? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

It might be gainful to put resources into the Yobit Fund on the off chance that you have picked appropriate monetary standards for speculation, for example, solid and notable monetary standards and encourage you to avoid new and obscure monetary forms.

like i know who work on the investbox are big proffesional traders but the ammount that they give it its low like 1 percent per day and other stuff 
and some coin they dont have much volume

On 1/21/2020 at 2:59 AM, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

it's profitable if you want to win cryptomonedas but if you want to win more usdt it's better the mining you just impement

Of course, it is profitable when it comes to investing in a cryptocurrency that rises in price or that is at least stable so that there are no losses if the cryptocurrency that is put in the invest box goes down.

Did someone tried? 

Im a newbie and this is something that caught my attention, but I like to know more of it, or something like this, to begin to invest, this sound good but if someone else hav already done, please let us know.

There is no such thing as BTC invest plan now. You can choose ETH  invest with 0.1% Daily profit, but this will work only when you doing 30 ETH Dice games per day.

The investbox is very profitable because if you invest you will have the opportunity to earn some certain percentage (%) everyday but it actually depends on the type of coins you Invested because the percentage of the coins varies from each other. You can also invest your earned talkcoin there to earn 1% percent everyday so don't be afraid because Cryptocurrency is all about taking risk and without taking risk you will hardly make it in the world of crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Investbox is really profitable because I have invested and got alot of profit before but most of the people just buy a coin and invest it without any background seach after that particular coin and the mode of action of the coin . Mode of action is a task to perform to be perform daily to earn the percentage on that particular coin. Most dont understand the actions at the end the coin won't be paid because you didn't fellow the actions. So before you invest with the investbox make sure you understand everything.

Yes, you can make good profits by investing your money in the Yobit platform.  In the investbox there are many plans and currencies to invest in.  You have to choose the appropriate plan and currency.  You will not lose your money because you can get back all of your coins anytime with profits.  But there is no investment plan in Bitcoin or it is weak.

• +3 1

InvestBox дает нам пассивный процент от наших вложений. Пусть это и 1-2%, но по идее это гарантированный профит. Очень подойдёт для больших балансов.

I received EASY tokens for free, and invested them in InvestBox.  But I still do not fully understand how to use them.  Maybe someone will help me and tell me what to do next.

• +5 1

I have not tried to invest in the Yobit platform, but I will try because I know a friend of mine who invested in it and its profits are excellent

yes. it should be profitable because it would not make sense to create an investbox without the user being profitable I have invested Yoda and it has also been profitable profitable for me, each coin has a different action with Yoda you must play Dice Game daily 10 times, depending on the currency rise or come down. if you have doubts if investbox is profitable.

Every investment carries a risk, but since we are talking about investing in yobit, which I consider a legitimate and responsible exchange, that risk is reduced, the Yobit invest box is really good, but to be profitable you must invest a considerable sum. My experience with him is good, his daily percentages are good. I recommend you to invest in this program, you will make a very good profit.

I know that we are always afraid of our first investment, but I have seen good results in the YOBIT invesbox, it is designed as you always get profit

InvestBox es rentable siempre que invierta en monedas estables, incluso si obtiene pocas ganancias, pero está seguro de que lo uso y lo hago bastante bien.

Yobit's invest box is very good, I have placed some cryptocurrencies there so that later I can claim it and raise your balance high, he told you that you better leave your crypto there so that later you have more profits

2 minutes ago, farouk619 said:

I invest in investbox but I didn't got any profits from it , I invest Easy cash coin with daily 1% but I didn't get any profits , and I don't know why , or rules about invest in investbox  , if someone help me how I got my profits from it 

maybe because easy cash was not tradable ? i'm not sure.

Yes invest box is profitable , if any one want to riskfree investment then it is the best way to earn crypto by invest box ! You can now stacking your crypto and earn profit

I didn't tried invest box, but some cool thing to invest in Yobit is in my opinion VMining. Minex token growing up all the time. I think MINEX will grow up to 1$ for sure. After that we will se how that will work. But virtual miner's price going up from day to day, and if you buy some now, your profit will be bigger.

I have had the opportunity to invest in the investment box and it has been profitable for me for a while.The question is that sometimes the token in which you invest can go down in price

Yes is it mate but it also dependes if that 'coin' has value or nothing yet but even though is still doesnt have a value yet you may still get profit then later on might show up the value results though dont expect everything as theres many random troubles coming up

I can also advise, if you want to minimize risks, then you need to open a short position for half of the money, and open a deposit for the remaining half.