Is invest box profitable? - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

I already read about it, but I never used it, I think because I'm not interesting enough in this investbox, there is a daily income truly but not high, and I prefer to invest in another site, and yobit is good in trading and exchanging, but investing, I don't think so

Yes yobit invest box is profitable. This invest box provide you many opportunities like if you invest 50 bitcoin in this invest box you can earn 1 bitcoin daily from this invest box. You have not ever seen this type of invest box which is giving this type of profit to its users.

Yes, it is highly profitable . The investment is profitable, but before you invest, you must do some things that make you succeed in a form . Not everyone who makes an investment will succeed . There are people who succeed and there are people who fail . There is no general rule that applies to everyone . There are always people who succeed and people who do not

I listen many time about the invest box that it is not much better as compared to trading and it does not give us great benefit.So its the wastage of time. 

I think that investing in yobit is a profitable investment, but you have to do analyzes before investing such as technical analysis and fundamental analysis in order for this investment to be successful

The invest box is a place where you can invest and still get back your income with profits and with the invest box you can learn and understand more tactics on how to exchange the goods and service in the forum.

For me, I do not prefer this method of earning, but rather I prefer to learn trading and make profits from it myself, so I try to gain good experience in the basics of trading so that I can profit myself.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, the investment fund is profitable, but you have to collect some information on how to invest and then do it in order to guarantee your profits. I advise you to start with a small amount and try yourself, do not hesitate to do any work you want to do and you have to trust that Yobit guarantees the rights of its users. Evaluate this process through  Your experience. Good luck to you.

• +2 1

Yobit have a good feature of invest box which through we can earn on a good amount of money so we could use it so that we can also earn good amount of money from this platform without investment

You can earn money by investing your money in Investbox in the YoBit platform.  But you have to choose the right currency and a good investment plan in order not to lose your money.

• +2 1

You are right, I have been at home for long now before I remember and account that I registered few weeks back. I hope this forum pays good as I have seen such on some posts. 

I have seen lot of comment by peoples on invest box. I have not tried invest box. But after seeing this many posts on invest box I feel that I should try it once. So I have decided to check how invest box is working.

For me, I used the investing box with my profits from the talks. You can put any amount you want. It is a good place for investment through which you can make good profits and you can also put any currencies you want into the investment.

• +1 1

I have not tried investing in Investbox before, as I cannot invest in Bitcoin because the terms of investing in Bitcoin are more difficult than investing in other currencies.  You have to choose a good investment plan and currency and invest in it.

There are many good investment plans in Investbox, but you have to beware of investing in any uncirculated currency, even if the profit rate is 20% per day, as you will lose your money and will not be able to sell the currencies you invested.

Yes, this is profitable for you if you have information about it. If you have lots of information about investment and you know in which coin you need to invest than you will get good profit from investment. I hope you will get good success soon. Wish you all the best of Luck.

Certainly the investment fund is profitable, but your capital should be OK, and for the value of the invested currency to remain stable and you can work in trading. I think it is more profitable in the near term.

• +1 1

My friend, I think that Yobit is a safe platform and you can invest in it safely and you will not lose your money. On the contrary, if you put it in the InvestBox, it will return with a profit, and each currency has a daily, weekly or monthly profit rate.

• +4 1

You can work in an investment fund that it is profitable, but you must be careful because it requires playing with dice and it may lead to a loss of the money that you collect. The amount you have must be a good investment for I think $ 200

Welcome .. I can tell you that the yobit site is very good and safe, but if I do not know the amount of investment in Bitcoin, it may be a little limited, but it is okay to invest while learning and entering into trading

Well, my friend, I am a new member in this forum and I do not have sufficient experience in this field, so I advise you to consult people with more experience and oldest in this field, but do not give up and do not give up on it. Work here is very interesting and useful, and in the end I wish you good luck

I tried some coins such as yobix, yone, and Doge. The income per day is quite reasonable depending on the plan you've chosen.

Hey, buddy. 
I haven't actually tried investing in any of the sites, but I've heard that yobit's investment fund is excellent and profitable .
Share your experience when you try one of these sites.
I wish you luck.

Yes mate according to our seniors invest box is very profitable for those who want to earn money by investing their coins. So invest box is one of the best option for them to earn a good profit. I advice you to invest your coins in invest box because invest box is giving you a good profit.

• +3 1