Is invest box profitable? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

I have not tried it, I have heard a lot about it that the best investment site This site increases your chance to earn digital currencies and information about the correct investment methods

• +1 1

Currently, my friend, the Investbox of the Yobit exchanger is not so profitable, since most of the Tokens that are in that section are native tokens of the Yobit platform, in addition to that these Tokens are only available within the Yobit exchanger, and that means that in some months these tokens die.

Invest box is really profitable speaking if you want to invest and keep saving, but what you really generate income is by its daily percentage on the cryptocurrency you have chosen, the remarkable point there is that you have to know about the cryptocurrency which you are going to invest, yes You choose an unknown cryptocurrency, you are not going to generate income, what you are going to do is lose, for this reason you have to know how to choose a good cryptocurrency project.

In fact, I haven't invested in it so far, because I'm new here.  But I have heard that investment funds are very profitable, so if you want to make a profit you must benefit from the experience of others as well as you must learn the basics of investing.

I don't use investbox but I get the idea on how to earn by using that section in the exchange. You can distribute your coins to buy the coins listed in the investbox, not all of the coins are profitable since some of the coins required you to do some actions before you can get your daily interest. There are coins in the lists that doesn't need any actions to get interest, and those coins are the profitable coins especially if it can give you interest everyday.

I do not believe in these investment boxes, they give low profit rates, and also it is never fun when you earn money without doing anything in return, you will feel the pleasure when you do the hard work and get in return the money, like what we do in this forum or in our jobs in real life.

• +3 1

Yes my dear friend. Yobit investbox is really profitable for all of members who want to earn a hendsome amount of money from investment. It helps us to make a great profit. We could just have to invest money in investbox and then we could just have to recieve our profit. 

Yes the investment box is very profitable for some best coins just like Eth, Doge, x10 and Yo.

These are the most profitable coins for the yobit investment box.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:59 PM, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

I haven't invested any currency yet.But as far I know,here investing and trading business are very profitable.I have seen review of some experienced user.Moreover in yobit,there are many free tokens are given to the user which is also investable and thus profitable.So there are many profitable sides if this exchanging website.You can certainly try it.But do your research more to the last.

Yes my friend. It's very profitable because something will be added to your token before you want to withdraw, and at the end you will see that it is profitable. Any investment in yobit is worth to try,but you have to make sure you've done enough research before going to invest.

In my opinion, trading on Yobit is better than investing in an investment fund

All you have to do is enter the capital on the site

They are exchanged for bitcoin so that you can work on it

Then you buy other coins at a low price

And when the price goes up, it sells

Investment box is great feature of Yobit and It gives us a good profits but you must do some works. I've already used the investbox and I can say that this is a good for those who are scared of losing money or doesn't have skills and knowledge about trading.

Yes for sure. The major and mostly used way if making huge profit using cryptocurrencies is by investing in investbox. But still there are some other good ideas such as trading using yobut exchangers. Those who don't know much about trading cryptocurrencies go with investbox.

Dear friend your post is very well and according to my opinion I think that to invest money in yobit exchange invest box you can earn a good profit from it and yobit is very safe and secure site for use and so to be very careful and invest in the safe site.

Hi there, yobit is a nice exchange and i haven't faced any problem yet. I've a experience with investbox, and it's good but i think we can make more money with trading. If we have enough knowledge and time about how to trade proparly, it'll be for us to trade.

Yeah mathematically invest box is very profitable.For example take 1%daily invest box.

You can earn 1 %profit in a day,which means

1*30=30% per month and

1*365=365% per year.

This means that you can earn nearly 4 times that you invested. But it has a small turning point. You have to play dice game and win everyday to get the profit. It is like betting and you may loose or gain based on your luck.

Man this is new site and not still now prove original instead of this I suggest you to invest your different coin such as bitcoins, dogicoin and other invest in yobit that is very real and amazing exchanger that prove you very beneficial.

The yobit platform is specialized for investing or withdrawing from crypto if you want a good platform for work and easy to understand and use. My friends are working on this platform, but you still have to invest correctly to avoid anything.

Yes i am also searching about invest box because its was so much beneficial so that's why i am Also Searching for knowledge about invest box so thats why we should try any invest box  for profit

Hey friends, our investment fund allows us to exploit and invest capital and get free coins every 24 hours. These currencies increase according to the current capital amount. I advise everyone to invest and increase capital in the long run.

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.Invest Box is to make Investment "$ X" with return on initial investment capital plus interest. It's that simple and has no risk.

Its a double edge sword believe some of the invest box in Unavailable which is has to reason No funds or Someone has already invested to full capacity its profitable if you can find An available spot which is very hard because of the investors are investing to full capacity.

I'm utilizing yobit investbox at the present time and it is truly productive, in the event that you need to utilize it please try not to put resources into useless coins, there are coins on yobit that pay 10% every day on your speculations, these coins are not worth contributing avoid them

Box growing profitability is partly due to greater efficiency in sales and marketing expencess that trend remains in line with companies performance over the last several years