Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto?

Yes, that is really important, because the sometimes, it just the urge to want more that can make us traped into big troubles, definitely we should avoid registration on website or links that are not so secure. Scammers are everywhere.

I never login in any site before i do research about the site and checking if it is safe cause all of us are careful about our personal informations and our money too.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, it is very necessary that we choose a safe and reliable platform before we start trading. Investment to ensure the protection of our cryptocurrencies. We must not record our information on any site, but rather we must know if the site is safe and reliable before registering on it.

• +2 1

You must follow a complete path to protect yourself from malware or from fraudsters through your correct use of the Internet, browse reliable and safe sites, and not download from sites that you do not know in advance, and also protect your accounts with strong and different passwords.

• +2 1

We must be active and protect our account from hackers always increase your security and when you upload your personal information on any website and exchange make sure this website is real always use Google verification method and enable two factor verification

You are right. I agree with you. We have to work with awareness. We must avoid forbidden work. We must always act honestly. You have to master the rules of the forum. We must refrain from doing forbidden things. Because, if we do these things, the moderator can delete our post. We must be careful.

Of course there are many sites and links scams, you should be careful not to enter one of them, this will lead to hacking your account, and there are many phishing links on the Telegram as well, you must beware of falling into them, make sure the credibility of the links before taking risks

Of course there are many sites and links scams, you should be careful not to enter one of them, this will lead to hacking your account, and there are many phishing links on the Telegram as well, you must beware of falling into them, make sure the credibility of the links before taking risks

• +2 1

On 1/20/2021 at 11:51 PM, zeshan1122 said:

you are right even if we are using the good site, like the yobit exchange, we should take care of the right domain name other wise our funds can be stolen.

In order not to get caught by scammers, we need to be aware of their cunning ways of deceiving us. With the help of experts in this forum and investor and research advice from us on the part of the networks that provide useful information, they will help us to be alert to the maximum.

• Useful or interesting 1

To protect yourself, my friend, you need to create a strong password for the wallet that is difficult to guess, and keep the login data for the wallet and avoid writing the wallet information in an unprotected file and avoid using public wireless networks. It is important to avoid disclosing any private information such as passwords or payment account numbers. Via email or phone.

• +1 1

If you want your information not to be compromised or stolen, you must check each site’s credibility and authenticity before you register there because there are many sites that sell the information of its members.

• +2 1

I Never think anything and never to do thing without doing investigation about them, so be careful because we are in the space of internet exposed for many fraudulent cryptocurrencies projects.

• +4 1

As for me, I am very afraid of my personal information being stolen, so I always be very careful when I open any link, and I do not log into unknown sites because I have heard that there are some sites that provide our personal information to a specific party for the purpose of obtaining money.

Because of similar posts to yours and some of the events that I saw happening with my friends, I lost confidence in all websites and all the links that some people send to me in order to increase my currencies

• +1 1

You must always be careful about your work, and don't use anything suspicious or unexpected or logical.  Then you will get in trouble, you can also face any issue but you have to be ready all the time without being afraid of it.

It's definitely true and I don't think you should even ever upload your information to any site especially when it involves information such as wallet information or any sort of log in details should never be given

You should always choose reliable platforms and sites, and I prefer decentralized platforms that do not require authentication so that your personal data is not compromised as the cryptocurrencies we deal with are also decentralized and considered safer.

You are totally right friend ,we have always be carful about access any site so that we can avoid any hackers and avoiding being victims of hackers too ,thanks for your post.

In my opinion, before entering any site, check it well by means of site inspection tools, and also before entering any exchange for trading, do a good search for it in order not to be exposed to fraud.

• +3 1

To avoid hacking, kindly secure your account by having a 2 factor authentication so that you will having a extra security to your account, and also avoid clicking some random links because there's a possibility that is a phishing.

It is true friend, insecurity or impulse can make us lose in addition to be careful with unreliable sites that scam or steal all our investments, here there is a lot of topics related to that content and they give suggestions.

Hello my friend
Yes, you must create a strong password consisting of letters and numbers, do not tell anyone about it, and do not deal with strangers or suspicious people, because they will try to access your account, protect your accounts with your intelligence.

• +2 1

If you want your information not to be compromised or stolen, you must check each site’s credibility and authenticity before you register there because there are many sites that sell the information of its members.

• +1 1

That's right, friend, you're right, there are many scammers on the net, that's why we must secure our data well, so that they won't steal our money.

Yes, my friend, you are right, and it is unfortunate that we lose our money like this as a result of a lack of knowledge and experience, and our wallets are breached and everything is lost within seconds. We have to protect ourselves by choosing a system from

I completely agree with you. We must take caution and caution. For beginners, we must wait and be patient a lot before starting to search in a lot of sites, but rather work only on secured and legitimate sites.

• +1 1