Bcnex - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BA1L1FF

Bcnex

Anyone still using this exchange? The temporary hold on withdrawals has now been lifted on a number of currencies but not all of them. People are still complaining that withdrawals aren't being processed in a timely manner. I've got coins locked there as the withdrawal isn't open yet but would be happy to continue using the exchange if they start processing transactions properly again. Until then I will be sending my purchase transactions elsewhere. 

Hello. I'm sorry your funds are frozen. I have been in cryptocurrencies since 2013/2014 and I know a lot of serious exchanges. I use more than 30 different ... I have never heard of Cnex ..... All the exchanges that I used and that had similar names were not honest exchanges.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I think this is my first time I heard about this website exchange Cnex! and yes I agree with some members told about the similitude of some website exchange on name this it not seems good when you find this type of names. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/21/2020 at 12:10 AM, BA1L1FF said:

Anyone still using this exchange? The temporary hold on withdrawals has now been lifted on a number of currencies but not all of them. People are still complaining that withdrawals aren't being processed in a timely manner. I've got coins locked there as the withdrawal isn't open yet but would be happy to continue using the exchange if they start processing transactions properly again. Until then I will be sending my purchase transactions elsewhere. 

I have also used this site and still been a good site but my funds are frozen and i do not know that how to unlock them. So there should be a way to do so. I have also contacted the support and that was full good to me.

I just found out about this exchange, is this a new exchange or has it been operating in crypto for a long time. Because we have too many exchanges, so it's confusing whether this is new or not.

I have FLT crypto coin on this exchange but it never lets me to withdraw my funds. I have search some discussions about this exchange by using search engine features fortunately , I have found this one. This exchange is doing something suspicious. 

Now i didn't create account on this exchange. I gear about that it is scam site. So i didn't use it. But i was not confirmed about that. 

I do not use bcnex exchange. This is not much popular exchange. I think the problem that occurred here is most likely it is fraudulent exchange, I do not trust this exchange and if good exchange when the problem occurs it will soon be fixed.

I have not used this exchange before but some friends tried it and asked why the payment was stopped and I told them that it could be a temporary maintenance and not a fraud and this really happened and the payment came back I am happy for them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I could never withdraw the XRP cryptocurrency that they offered because they asked that I had to buy some tokens from them to pay the fee, I think it was a scam from my point of view

It is not necessary for you to wait for them to fix their system of transactions, they must take care of their internal system, and if they looked at the market, they would know that there are hundreds of competitors, so they had to supply the best services at the best prices to keep their customers.

• +2 1