How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

I am newbie I didn't know about this forum. When I face difficulty in any term I search on Google.. In beginner section I learnt a lot 

Calculating the price of crypto currency is not a problem because you can search any converter tool in a google web and they will automatically direct you to any site that will give you a perfect results that will solve your problem regarding price.

Now there are many sites that all you have to do is search on Google and you will find many reliable sites that pay regular prices and there are also applications for these sites. After entering the site you can download the application.

• +1 1

To be frank I don't have much experience about this mate, actually what I know is that most of the people use Google and some softwares to calculate the price of currency to another. 

Simply you can search on the net, inevitably there are a lot of sites that suit you, for me the site that I deal with, only calculates it on the price of my currency, so surely if you search you will find.

My friend, you can download many currency converters, whether they are applications or websites, but I advise you to use Google only because it will give you the instant and accurate price of the currencies

There are many markets for cryptocurrencies to make it easy for us to calculate price differences between currencies. You can use it as Coingecko.

It is true that not every exchange has the same value as Bitcoin, but if you are trading in binaries for example, you need to verify the exchange where you are trading and there is no price option.

There are many programs and applications that provide you with this service, you only have to search on Google or consult to find people you trust, but I think, my friend, that the site you deal with is the one that will give you the value that you see because it will withdraw through it and at the value that you specify.

I think to do your work there are a lot of websites and programs to do work for you and for me who helps you in searching for a solution for you is Google

Bitcoin rates fluctuate from one exchange to the next, and we don't always see the same prices on sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko.

Is there a decent app or website that can quickly measure the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in exchange for any other currency?

Dear friend, thank you for this important question. I think you are in the right place
Here in this respectable forum and the secure Yupit platform, I hope that you have not been exposed to any fraud on other sites.
Good luck

• +2 1

Well my friend, there are many websites and applications that help you to know the price of currencies, all you have to do is search on Google for a site or application about this matter.

• +2 1

There are various software for currency calculation. If you can use it then you surely find the currency calculation . And you can also check it on google and calculate it with the help of Google chrome.

The best way to compare one cryptocurrency to another is by using the Bitcoin as the middle currency which can be used to determine the value of all cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend
To solve your problem, there are several programs for converting currency or to know how much one currency is worth against another currency
And if you do not find any programs, you can use Google's currency conversion program
Or use a calculator

• +3 1

I do not know about it that how we can calculate the price of one currency against another currency i have  only information about the bitcoin calculator but yes through google we can compare the rate of the currencies guide me more about it.

There are thousands of websites and applications where we can calculate the rate of the different currencies in the market I personally use a website called preev.com is a very practical and easy to use website apart from having a very fast loading and manages a very real rate of the price of currencies.

• +1 1

At first you should have knowledge about the exchange rate, because prices vary from day to day , you can calculate bitcoin and Satoshi through a visual indicator indicating their price.

• +4 1

Use the Google search engine.
Or, you can select currency pairs through the Yobit platform. For example, choose USD and BTC and it will give you the correct value and you can specify an amount to calculate it.

You can rely on the sites mentioned by Coinmarketcap, Gencko, as they are official and most trusted sites, and that a slight difference in prices is normal due to market fluctuation.

• +2 1

There are various programs for calculating the currency. From there you can calculate the currency.
There are actually many robots available that if you want to find the price of a coin, the price of the famous exchange will appear at the same time.
 And to do your job. You will have to simply search on Google. And you will find many resources. Hope it helps you solve your problem.

To accomplish this task we don't need any software for check the bitcoin price just search in Google btc to usd and Google will give you accurate current price, i personally use google for check price any currency i wish to know.

Cryptocurrency prices differ from one platform to another in a small way, due to the difference in buying and selling requests between different platforms, but you have to look for prices on the Binance platform, as they are the most popular.

• +2 1