Warning Point Expired, But Still Visible - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Warning Point Expired, But Still Visible

Because I have made a mistake, similar topic, so I get a warning point, and a validity period of 30 days, but now it has expired but it still appears on the profile, Although No restrictions being applied, but if I make one mistake will get restrictions because the old ones have not been deleted , how about you guys?

• Useful or interesting 1

I've also made one mistake and had a warning point. I was waiting for my warning point to be vanished after the period of 30 days, which i think it is tomorrow. I didn't like seeing this message at all.

Hopefully the devs will fix this issue. 

I think its to like still remind you of what if you go against the rules, to tell you on his long your account got suspended, depending on the number of warning points received

Its not yet deleted because you have already been recieved warning and if you continue such activities further then more warnings will be issued and your warning points will also increase, validity may get overed but points remains which remind you that you have received a warning. 

5 hours ago, Agios said:

Because I have made a mistake, similar topic, so I get a warning point, and a validity period of 30 days, but now it has expired but it still appears on the profile, Although No restrictions being applied, but if I make one mistake will get restrictions because the old ones have not been deleted , how about you guys?

Maybe it will not gone as it is your record already that you got warning points. Just be careful next time to avoid having warning points again,that's the best thing you have to pay attention.

Yes you are right, you need to posts a topic in a specific section which I will give it to you below where you can ask for removal of your warning point, I had the same problem too but they removed it after I did what I told you