Help. Is blockchain a wallet? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Help. Is blockchain a wallet?

You probably heard about blockchain a lot. It is a wallet that a private company used the name blockchain and just made every beginner in crypto confused. A very bad idea and there are many that dislike this wallet for different reasons. 

But the real blockchain is the network of nodes where Bitcoin is running. This is an information system of open ledger, basically a big database that has blocks connected with cryptographic hashes and these blocks contain all the transactions ever made in the Bitcoin network.

• +2 1

I think Blockchain is a wallet and I know it is a reliable wallet that is very popular and used by people. I think transactions with cryptocurrencies are securely recorded there.

Dear friend, the blockchain platform is a trading platform on the one hand, and on the other hand it contains electronic wallets for cryptocurrencies in general as a platform, but the other thing is that it is the mediator between miners and miners and clients on the other hand, as it is the central controller in cryptocurrencies Thank you very much

The term blockchain refers to the Bitcoin system and the many other currencies that depend on the same system,
Also, there is a wallet called Blockchain which is considered one of the best wallets in the world of crypto, reliable and high security, and it has an application on the phone.

As many know, the Blockchain is a widely used wallet, it is among the most used by many people by large investors, this is due, since its commissions are good when making a payment or a money recharge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well actually there is a wallet named the blockchain and you can use it, and also the blockchain is the technology in which you sent money or the coins to others.

As you know there a number of wallet present in this platfrom block chain is one of them.

it has many application  such it store around about twenty five diffrent coins at a time .

it very easy to use .

protect your coins from scaming and hacking.

low fee trasactions

Blockchain is an earning process by digital currencies. It is well known now a days. People are being attracted towards it in a large number. And it is very good.

blockchain wallet is a very unharmed wallet and plenty of coins for you to storage in. blockchain system wallet is the same safe furthermore appropriate both to throughout matters going from saving coins, sure blockchain may be an identical known system.

Yes blockchain is the wallet and considere one of the best wallet.This wallet is the safe for digital currency with great security mechanism that's why many people use it with full confidence.

Blockchain is considered as one of the best Crypto wallet in the world.This is because of low transaction cost and reliable security. It is available in android, iOS and web version.

Yes my friend I want to tell you that this is the wallet of the cryptocurrency and blockchain is introduced in 2001 for the digital currency and one thing I want to tell you that you should be careful when you use a blockchain

Of course blockchain is a wallet. You find their web and application for keep safe your crypto.blockcahin is a wallet where you can deposit different types of currency thatvis aviaable in the wallet    

Yes, my friend, you can say that blockchain is an electronic portfolio of cryptocurrencies, which is also the platform for cryptocurrencies, which is responsible for. All cryptocurrency operations. Watch out for the tit- baby. 

• +4 1

Blockchain is a wallet and i use that in my mobile and so many other peoples will use that to save the BTC and it is so much secure that is the reason that peoples will use that. Crypto is the world best market in which peoples will change their life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/19/2020 at 6:23 PM, Great Commander said:

The blockchain wallet is an app or web based wallet created by the blockchain itself. Records and transactions refer to this and always transparent. 

You are right the blockchain is the wallet and also there are the ways to make money from it and you can make money with the investments and hold the money in that wallet.

Blockchain is a technology in which currencies are operated and in which all records are kept of transactions that take place by all cryptocurrency traders, and there is also a wallet called blockchain in which cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum are saved.

This wallet can be used to transfer your money from the platform to your wallet and supports many currencies, including bitcoin. But I don’t know if clouds are only limited to Blockchain Wallet.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

Yes dear, it is a wallet. 
It is the most secured and old wallet in crypto world.

And millions of people are using this platform for their dail work.

And you can use this wallet for your income as your savings.

And use a updated knowledge about the new works in modern days.

have a nice journey on crypto talk forum for your gradual building.

You are mistaken , Block chain is not a wallet but it is the technology that is used to transfer Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and it is also used to mine them , while wallet is the place where you save your coins especially when you have no intention of trading with them and you want to save them for later.

Blockchain is wallet ,which is lunch by blockchain system. So it more safe and secure. It base on app and web. So we can use this because blockchain is the only which is trusted . So you can use as usually. 

The blockchain in addition to being a virtual wallet is a network in which cryptocurrencies can be exchanged with each other, it is in like the virtual world where all the assets coexist with each other, but if we are talking about the wallet this is almost similar, already that it stores the cryptocurrencies with the highest security that you will find in the cryptographic network.

If I am wrong please correct me.

• +2 1

Do not be confused, my friend, it is an excellent wallet and enjoys a lot of additional features, I use it permanently and I have not had any problems or risks with it, so I advise everyone to use it

• +2 1

Blockchain is a third party e in the cryptocurrency ee and you said absolutely right the blockchain is a wallet on this forum and this is depend on you you you want to use it or not but personally I want to tell you that this is a best wallet on this forum

• +3 1

Yes, there is a wallet called Blockchain, which is one of the most famous and trusted electronic wallets, but the name goes to blockchain technology, which is a different thing on which cryptocurrencies depend in the process of encryption and transferring currencies quickly

• +2 1