Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

Although the physical currency is the pillar of many industries, businesses and countries, we cannot deny that cryptocurrencies are part of the present and the future and whoever manages to become familiar with them earlier has more possibilities of having a lot of money in the future.

Both 'Fiats' and 'crypto' has their own defects and effects. It is not the matter of winning a 'match'. It is a matter of being adopted by people. 

I believe that between Cryptocurrency and physical currency, Cryptocurrency is taking much advantage, taking into account that science and technology are advancing and physical currency is becoming increasingly obsolete with the appearance of many cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for raising this topic. I think that paper currencies are on the way to disappearing, especially with the development and the beginning of the adoption of many countries on electronic payment to overcome Corona disease, and this has helped a lot to overcome this crisis. From my point of view, I find that online payments are better than fiat payments..

100% crypto win in that race. It's very comfortable to save cash in your phone,also pay with phone. Now in world very popular payment with phone,so what's next?

Hello, I believe that cryptocurrencies will triumph over time, now it is being born and it is in diapers, technology will triumph over fiat money. It may or may not be that this is my opinion.
a big greeting to everyone

I think that by 2021, cryptocurrency will in no way be able to replace conventional currency and even to become on par with conventional currency will take more time.

These battle line is a pretty long one, personally I prefer to feel my asset and sometimes see them also but the world has evolved crypto is gradually becoming the new world order, in in these regards I think physical currency is winning now but crypto will be the finalist 😉

Creo que las criptomonedas son mejores ya que con el tiempo suben de precio y son fuente de inversión y las monedas físicas casi no suben de precio y tienen precios muy bajos en comparación con las criptomonedas.

Cryptocurrencies are unique because they are secure and encrypted online but in my opinion physical money also plays a very important role in commerce, cryptocurrencies have engulfed the whole world, but this does not mean that physical money will already be obsolete, both They have an objective, what other contribution do you make regarding this issue?

Physical money is becoming a problem worldwide since it is losing its value and now people seek refuge in bitcoin thanks to that we can see that bitcoin was born to free us from the hands of common banking

I really do not think that they will replace physical currencies, I simply think that they will cover most of the transactions and purchases that are made in the future, but for this I think it will still take about 10 years since not all people know of existence and the way they can use cryptocurrencies!
Although clearly every day this cryptographic community increases!

Cryptocurrencies have their space and physical money is what has been working since the world began with its exchanges and when it was no longer possible to exchange goods, then physical money was invented. Cryptocurrencies have taken a bit of power away from physical money and physical money has the advantage that it is created by the countries who support their respective currencies, instead cryptocurrencies are based on trust and as someone said they operate on the network that is subject hackers. I believe that physical money still has a long time to reign.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:31 PM, hatambaba said:

Cryptocurrency will widely spread in future but it can't kill cash. You can see nowadays majority of people use plastic cards because it's easy and comfortable, but in spite of this many people still prefer cash.The same will be with crypto.

Due to the devaluation of physical currencies, the use of cryography will be important. What do I mean, that to pay a certain amount of money I would have to carry large suitcases. Whereas with cryptocurrency it is just simple algorithm

Crypto may not replace physical  currency completely.  So many countries in this world must be technically prepared and digital gadget should be in access of all people in this world.  I don't think currently it is possible so physical  cash is important. 

Its both great in terms of different things.

Being anynomous and decentralized cryptocurrency have great market.

Similarly cryptocurrency are volatile in nature so that investors on cryptocurrency may get high returns in future.similarly there is no exchange fees in cryptocurrency while sendingoney from one country to another.

In case of physicla currency they are widely accepted and its easy to transact with physical currency and its safe because cant be hacked.Similarly you dont need technical knowledge to use physical curencies.

• +5 1

Crypto will be win in the market becasue so many peoples will trade on it and we know that crypto amrket is the world future market and it can change our life in future. Crypto go up so much in future and it is going to be legal in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it is very easy to earn crypto currency from physical currency.  Because physical currency will make you physically disabled. However, you do not have to be physically disabled to earn cryptocurrency.  Because it is to make money with full intellect.  But it seems very easy to me

They cannot be compared, but physical currency has its weight in our lives and it is legal currencies.

Digital transactions are already winning against transactions with physical currencies. I recently saw a documentary on how paper money bills are condemned to disappear and also shows many countries, towns, cities, and even villages where they do not circulate.
Physical currencies are about to cease to exist mainly because using them is much more expensive than doing digital transactions. Experts also say that cash is the easiest way to carry illegal transactions and that if nations succeed to implement a way to avoid any use of cash the delinquents will have more trouble to trade, I suppose they would go back to bartering.

Everyone in the world have knowledge about physical currency but crypto is not that much popular so it is only used to earn physical currency. So far physical is ahead but crypto have a good future

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I believe that they will achieve a way to exist together in the financial world of each country, remember that the national physical currency is part of the culture of the different countries, so I don't think it can be eliminated

Yes, cryptocurrencies win in the very near future but there is also the detail that governments will want to have us tied to their monetary system in some way to have control of our economy

On 1/17/2020 at 7:16 PM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

I indicate the following, in my country the local physical currency is pulverized, it has no value even for savings, but and with everything and that it is not yet replaced by cryptocurrency, and that the weekly handling is about 10 million dollars in the virtual one. I do not think that in the long run or next 2021 the physical currency will be replaced by the virtual currency

Greetings People,
I think that more than a competition, currencies and cryptocurrencies are complementary, of course if you live in a country with high inflation, have the minimum in your local currency and the rest protect it with currencies or cryptocurrencies, if you live in a country without high inflation you can have part of your money in local currency and another part in cryptocurrencies, remember that the main use of cryptocurrencies is Investment, while currencies of the countries are transactional.