Coinbase wallet - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes, Coinbase wallet one of the best wallets.
Lots of people use it because coinbase wallet is most secured and available in many countries

Coinbase is one of secure and best platforms, it's a wallet and excaunge platform too, unfortunately I can't use if without using vpn in my country. 

Coinbase wallet is a great wallet, it's  have its  disadvantages but every wallet  have theirs, but the advantages  are more, you can even bearn gree crypto  by answering  some quiz in coinbase earn.

I like Coinbase, I have been using it for a short time and I have found it to be an excellent wallet, ideal for saving a little on the tokens that are earned. Highly recommended.

6 minutes ago, gabegam said:

I like Coinbase, I have been using it for a short time and I have found it to be an excellent wallet, ideal for saving a little on the tokens that are earned. Highly recommended.

If it is a very good option you can earn while you learn in their airdrops such as Bat Eos Dai OX and many more also if you have friends and send them from mail to mail there is almost no commission one of the best wallets with the current one I already earn more than $ 150 dollars in their airdrops

• +5 1

previously, I used coinbase wallet as a place to store crypto. this is great, and the exchange itself has not been doing very well lately, so I transferred half of my assets to another place

Coinbase is a secure platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more.

But it is banned in many countries

Es obvio que coinbase tiene una seguridad altisima la verdad, y la recomiendo por eso, pero hay paises en donde solo sirve para almacenar porque en mi caso no puedo intercambiarla por otra moneda, es decir no puedo vender ni comprar una criptomoneda, solo me sirve para recibir y enviar

For me the Coinbase wallet is one of the best there is, it has a friendly and interactive interface with the user and it is very secure when operating with cryptomoney.

• +5 1

Oooh, my favorite wallet. I use it and I am very happy with the functionality, interface and design. everything is clear and very accessible in terms of learning, which is very cool.

• +5 1

I am using coinbase wallet. it is safe and secure.But I am facing a difficulty. Btc are not sent to few addresses. Any one know why this is happening. Is there any one else who face this difficulty.

The coinbase wallet is quite acceptable, the only observation is that the cost of sending and receiving is a bit high. Perhaps it is due to its high degree of security and the variety of cryptocurrencies it handles.
Greetings.

Honestly,it's a very good option for beginners, but has some limits if we talk about country availability, except for this, that wallet/exchange/website (as you want to call it) has not big bad sides, it's pretty simple to use and without many risks, but, you will probably need more than one wallet in the future if you want to start with trading, so, I would recommend to have two another wallets at least. If you ask me for any in specific I would definitely recommend the wallets of the yobit exchanges, they may be more for users with a medium level of knowledge in cryptos but it's worth it ,trust me^^

I joined Coinbase last year, when they gave 50 USD to all new users. This one of the most popular wallet around the world . They earned 2 billion dollars from fees. Can you imagine this?

In my opinion Coinbase wallet will be good.  Because this wallet has many features.  From now on, withdrawing money is just as easy as investing and trading.  Here is the latest news on all the crypto currencies. This is one of the best wallet bags.  The person who used it has reacted well to it.

Platform that acts on the one hand as a digital wallet, which means that you can use it to store all your cryptocurrencies on a unified site. In this respect, you can think of it as the application of your bank, it is also one of the best in the world.

What you say is very interesting to me because it is really true, coinbase is a wallet that receives different types of cryptocurrencies, which, like other wallets, allows you to have your privacy in a simple but effective way. Its trajectory in the cryptographic world makes it provide reliability in the market since they have been in it for years. with more than 15 million registered users on its platform.

The coinbase wallet is very satisfactory, the main perception is that the expense of sending and accepting is somewhat high. Maybe it is because of its serious extent of security and the assortment of cryptographic forms of money it handles.

Coinbase Wallet. This wallet integrates the versatility offered by its predecessor Toshi Wallet and the support offered by the Coinbase company. Coinbase is a secure platform that makes it easy to buy, sell and store cryptocurrencies

Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet I have ever seen. it has more security options than any other wallets and it is also very secured but the most important option for me is that we can use it it very easily. there is no hard of from to use coinbase that's why I am using coinbase from the beginning of my journey into the Crypto world.

I love coinbase. There are a ton of utilization for exchanging cryptographic money. Coinbase wallet is a standout amongst other wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is protected, trusted and made sure about. It is additionally quicker in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit and so forth.

coinbase wallet that is only the best of the existing ones, and it is very famous and popular in that it has many users due to the safety and speed of treatment

Coinbase is a multi-currency wallet, Ethereum wallet, and Ethereum based coin wallet that enables digital currency storage, Ethereum-based token management, and decentralized access to DApps.

Coinbase is one of the best systems to invest in cryptocurrencies in a totally safe way and at very good prices. At present you can buy and sell different digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin through Coinbase, but it is expected that they will expand more currencies in the future. This platform is characterized by its simplicity since it is possibly the simplest platform of all to invest in cryptocurrencies. This is significant because true beginners in cryptocurrency investments will quickly find themselves lost if they use other more complicated platforms.