Coinbase wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Thanks a lot for this interesting topic about Coinbase,  I always loved this wallet but it new to be more smooth on phones...

At my beginning start on Crypto I, started on but on the block chain wallet, but later chosed the coinbase, as I could see, coinbase had better security at that time than blockchain

Me, I'm one of the user of coinbase wallet. And that is a lot of people who are using coinbase wallet to store their precious assets. I think it's normal that it's very popular, because coinbase is very good wallet. 

The response from many people is that positive coinbase.
One wallet that is widely used today.
So we can be sure that the coinbase wallet is one of the best wallets today. For those who haven't used it, you should use it.

Coinbase is one of the best wallet in the world with high security. And the most thing I like in it that you can make transaction with zero fee if you use your friend email address that your friend used to made the wallet account. 

Coinbase wallet is a great wallet indeed. It is easy to use and is highly secured. It is a universal receiving wallet for almost all crypto platforms.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:19 PM, cryptocurrency World said:

Coinbase wallet It is used by more than 9 million users and it also supports many countries around the world, and it is also a portfolio that supports a lot of electronic currencies such as bitcoin, bitcoin, ethereum. And it not only carries bitcoin just like a block chain purse, as the Coin base wallet provides high levels of protection to keep your money.

Also, you provide a special application for phones for Android and IOS, in order to control the coin base from any time and place. Also, the free coin base wallet does not need money to use it, and it does not impose any taxes on your use of the wallet but rather, unlike other companies.

Coinbase is a good wallet and great wallet. It is almost good wallet with the good projects. And so it is most secure and having alot of money.

9 Million users is using coinbase wallet right now? That is a lot of people. I mean, I know that coinbase is very popular, but seeing that amount is amazing on its own. Well, it's a great wallet, it's weird and not making any sense if the users is so little. I like coinbase too!

Yes coinbase very good wallet safe and secured wallets i using coinbase wallet since 3 years very good experience with coinbase wallet good for holding crypto.

Before i am not using coinbase becouse i am very scared with the kyc(know youre costomer verification) but when my wallet (coinsph)deactivated my account i switch to coinbase and i find it the best.thats why until now i personally using it and this is my main wallet.

coinbase is the most secure and good wallet. I often use it to store bitcoin. One thing I don't like is that I can't buy bitcoin with a bank card

Coinbase wallet is great and it has such a good referral system as well that just motivates you to refer other users to the platform. That way you both earn and you both get an incentive. There is nothing better than both parties being rewarded for them signing up.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/16/2020 at 5:19 PM, cryptocurrency World said:

Coinbase wallet It is used by more than 9 million users and it also supports many countries around the world, and it is also a portfolio that supports a lot of electronic currencies such as bitcoin, bitcoin, ethereum. And it not only carries bitcoin just like a block chain purse, as the Coin base wallet provides high levels of protection to keep your money.

Also, you provide a special application for phones for Android and IOS, in order to control the coin base from any time and place. Also, the free coin base wallet does not need money to use it, and it does not impose any taxes on your use of the wallet but rather, unlike other companies.

there is a big "but", coinbase is used by a lot of people but it is a custodial wallet so you are not owning your peivate keys so you are not have the full control of your coins but coinbase has your money. for this simple reason is not a secure wallet

47 minutes ago, Researcher said:

Coinbase Wallet is a software product that gives you access to a wide spectrum of decentralized innovation - buy and store ERC-20 tokens, participate in airdrops and ICOs, collect rare digital art and other collectibles, browse decentralized apps (DApps), shop at stores that accept cryptocurrency, and send crypto to anyone around the world."

I just found out that coinbase is now able to manage standard tokens from ethereum. This means they have added one more feature that makes them even more powerful.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I assume Coinbase is the most successful crypto pockets.  because this pockets is very safe and comfortable with different pockets.  Now i'm additionally the usage of this secure pockets.

Coinbase have not so low fees that is why im using another wallets. But not everybody want to see fees. Cause one time i have used one wallet and lost more than half my coins. It was my fault i know. And now I see fees then can invest

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

Yes I would say the Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet.  Although I do not use this wallet.  But I got a lot of positive information about the Coinbase wallet.  Which is why it's best to use this wallet.

I have heard a lot about the features of this wallet I have not tried it yet but I will sign up for it because I want to store some LTC in it because the wallet I use now does not support this currency

Welcome with me
Coinbase Wallet has been very successful and it continues to attract the largest number of users
I find in it advantages far more than negatives, except for not listing my country

We can see that coinbase wallet reputation is very good. We can keep safely our bitcoin in this wallet. This is the best successful crypto wallet

On 17.02.2020 at 16:34, Jorondovon said:

Coinbase is one of the best exchanges available and they are good to go if you want a safe wallet too, but as always I recommend hardware wallets more specially if you are holding big amount of coins.

To sign up in coinbase change ...You can require email identity,then required to affirm it by way of confirmation link....After verification of it ... You may be gotten to coinbase trade...

Coinbase is really a good wallet. I am agree with you. It's my favorite crypto currency wallet. I am use it from 2 years ago. It's a secure and trusted wallet. And popular too.

I knew coinbase was one of the best wallets. I started using trust wallet but later downloaded coinbase. It is very good and secured.