Convert to USDT in Yobit - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Convert to USDT in Yobit

Hey dear friend there is no doubt you can convert your Bitcoin to the USDT because trade is open now in yobit with that coin. So I think it is the best exchange that allow us very useful trade here.

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 11:24 AM, DavCrypto said:

Can I convert bitcoin to usdt in Yobit?
I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

Maybe it was not listed in the exchange at the time, but currently if you have access to usdt in yobit and you can make your exchange through usdt if you wish as well as usd to withdraw it to perfectmoney

The tether(usdt) is profitable investment. USDT is strong long term investment. If you are after a stable assets to store value In ,this is one of the best in the cryptocurrency market

You can already exchange bitcoin for usdt on the yobit site, previously this pair was not enabled but is now listed for exchange 

Obviously you can change over BTC to usdt. You simply need to go to your yobit account then you can discover the market there at the lower left corner of the page then you can see the numerous coins there, pick whatever you need.

Yes of course you can do this type of exchange, yobit is a very complete platform and it has to do this type of exchange and this is very good. Besides this, it has many other exchanges that make yobit one of the best.

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 11:24 AM, DavCrypto said:

I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

Now if it is possible to pass them to usdt, previously you could only do it through usd but now you can do it through usdt and thus you will have your money safe against any price drop in unstable cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Yes, there is the USDT currency and also there is the USD currency, which is the American dollar. Each of the USD currencies differs from the USDT currency. You can convert Bitcoin into USD currency or USDT currency through the trading option on the page  Yobit and then swap well.

Yes you could, just search for USDT and I think that is a good move since USDT is one of the stable coins meaning even if the price of Bitcoin then your profit will not be affected if you convert your Bitcoin into USDT or any other stable coin. I think in the past there was no USDT in Yobit only USD, but thankfully now they have it and we could convert our currency into it.

USDt is also important altcoins among the thousands cryptocurrencies at the market. This is coin unique and has special feature of been stable unlike bitcoin. It can be traded against BTC, ethereum to freeze the coins just to maintain their prices

• +1 1

Yobit is an exchange and in every exchange you can convert (sell) an crypto currency with other crypto currency or fiat (buy). In other words you do trading (buying and selling). Yobit is a bit low on volume in dollars though since it is a russian local exchange as far as I know. correct me if I am wrong.

• +1 1

You can convert fiat money USD to yobit in market you can buy coins or convert it into Cryptocurrency. But there's a fee to convert your usd to yobit it's easy to convert go to yobit platform and search crypto like bitcoin and ETH and buy it easy to convert and buy in Yobit.

Yes of course  you can convert  your bitcoin into USD in yobit exchange .But if you want to hold your profit for temporary after bull run you can try to convert it on USD.

Yes of course, just go the trading page in yobit, use the search button to click USDt coin and then go to buy section, then click on the amount of the bitcoin you want to exchange to USDt and then buy. After you can make use of the USDt wallet address or ether wallet address to withdraw to your personal wallet account

USDT stands for the Tether cryptocurrency, which is pegged to the U.S. Dollar, ... When arbitrage trading between crypto exchanges, is USD on Yobit the same as ... If cryptocurrencies crash, but I have converted all of my holdings to USDT, is it ...
1 Yobit Token is 2624.592 US Dollar. So, you've converted 1 Yobit Token to 2624.592 US Dollar. We used 0.000381 International Currency Exchange Rate.

You can easily convert your bit coin satoshi in to usd dollars. You just have to sell your btc satoshi to buy usd dollars with paying just 0.2% tax in yobit exchange.

I also attempt to discover usdt on yobit trade yet don't discover usdt on this trade yet I find usd then I exchange btc pair with usd so you can undercover usd there is no usdt.

Yobit has enabled USDT in 2019 if I'm not wrong. It's great because we can convert many currencies to stablecoin USDT. The problem I've seen is that withdrawing fee of USDT is high & it's about 6 USDT. Small holders of USDT can face problems.

• +1 1

You can convert Bitcoin to USD on yobit by the way you need to have a perfectmoney account. If you want to buy USDT using bitcoin, Yobit has a BTC / USDT pair so you don't have to worry about trading pairs, lots of advantages on yobit.

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 8:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

@DavCrypto first of all welcome here my dear friend on crypto talk. First of all my dear friend I have not experienced about how to convert usdt into bitcoins, on the other hand I have just experienced about how to convert bitcoins into USD. So guys if you have any information about it you should share with us. 💞💕

• +2 1

Good question dear.It is very easy method.After getting BTc you go to BTC coin chart .Where you see buy and sell small windows under the chart. People also had the similar queries earlier, to trade my crypto coins to Tether (USDT) as tether has less withdrawal. I think you have any information about it you should share with us Thank you 

Yobit is not support for usdt tolk token. You there is your tokem fis convert btc and then convert ltc and your token for withdraw just now some fis and earning this.

Yes dear usdt pair is now available on yobit exchange. In market on last point you will find usdt and by clicking their you will find all market pairs with usdt coins. But trading volume is low in this. 

My friend you can  convert your bitcoin in USD and you can withdraw of dollars in your bank account . But if you you want convert your bitcoin USDT   then you can convert it but I don't know this process because I never convert my btcoin in USDT .

• +3 1