Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LexBee68

Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines?

I think cryptographic money in the Philippines are simply not acknowledged by the administration, they don't generally think about digital currency that is the reason they think cryptographic money isn't famous in the Philippines. That is for me.

Are you residing in Philippines? Why not? I think it is the slower process to gain popularity in your country. I guess your government has not banned the crypto currencies in Philippines. Keep patience and hope goods for the future friend. 

According to my opinion they have the strict laws against the cryptocurrency. Maybe the people of Philipine are not much aware about the cryptocurrency. If they find cryptocurrency usefull they will satart trading of cryptocurrency and it become possible in the future when the whole world had been trading with the cryptocurrency.

I think they dont believe in digital currency and they love. Physcial currency or there is  many other reason  to no use of  this oppurtunity i think lack of knowledge  is also the reason they dont use the btc.

But i think  the givernment of that country does not allowed the digital currency becuaee many of the peoples are want to trade online and they need the currency  if the government can allow them to avaial this oppurtunity they peoples who want to join btc they can earn money. And they can trade also because there is many peoples are want to earn online also.

There are many countries even developed countries that have not yet learnt the potential possibilities of the currencies and coins. This is such a huge back in the modern digital world. It's high time that all the countries and government start to accept and understand the value and importance of cryptocurrency in today's world. Hopefully some positive impact could be witnessed in the coming future.

i am sure it will always be used as a transaction tool.. but my opinion is abot crypto cyrriencues because they do not understand how it work and they even believe it is scam this is reason.

Well there are some countries that doesn't allow cryptocurrency. Philippines is one of them. Those countries government doesn't allow crypto cause they think that crypto will affect in their economy. Well this is true though. But yeah my country is also one of them. Not much popular as other countries. Hoping for someday to be valid to use crypto along in our country.

In fact, there are countries where dealing in cryptocurrencies is prohibited, and there are countries where the forum is prohibited from working in them, and therefore these may be the reasons.

Yes, basically! They don’t believe in digital currency and they love it. There are many more reasons not to use physical currency or this filth, lack of knowledge is also the reason why they do not use BTC.

Yes, basically! The government of this country does not approve of digital currency because many people want to trade online and if they need the currency the government wants to join their BTC so that they can get this unchanged opportunity in the way they can earn.

Philippines is skeptical about cryptocurrencies are prone to be hacked thats why they are still using paper moneys and doesnt recommend using this

Now which is pandemic, physical contact is very scary now a days so maybe they'll try using one of these someday

In a global fashion, this matter is due to the promotion of this market, so advertising and promoting it is weak, and therefore the percentage of people reaching it is small But if the promotion is good and explains its benefits and the possibility of making a profit from it, then this will make people rush to invest in it in any region

On 1/14/2020 at 12:47 AM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

One of the reasons is because of the law. Philippines cannot really adapt cryptocurrency and apply it to the market. Yes, some can work out with cryptocurrency but not official, and must work or mine privately.

Perhaps in your country there are strict laws that prohibit dealing in this cryptocurrency, and this is not limited to your country, the Philippines only, but there are many countries in the world that have not recognized this currency and are afraid of it because it is intangible and does not need any paper transaction to deal with it, buy and sell

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is banned in a few countries like Philippines. The reason maybe because Cryptocurrency is an intangible currency. They may not have understood or don't have confidence in the working of crypto currency.

Crypto currencies are now popular in all parts of the world, this is due to the coronavirus pandemic and also the effect of the lockdown. Many people hit aware of crypto during the lockdown. It seems almost as if the lockdown was to get people into crypto.

• +4 1

Perhaps now this does not agree with the regulations Or that this does not serve interests inside and outside the country, maybe too people just love paper money . Fact: I do not rule out that cryptocurrencies have found its way not only to the Philippines and to the rest of the countries that do not deal  With it because day after day it achieve success on all levels.

Lack of information because Philippines don't know about cryptotalk and lack of interest in this platform In pakistan mostly people's don't know about bitcoin and many other firms and in Pakistan laws we don't use any crypto bitcoin on websites

Not just phillipines there are so many countries where people are unaware of cryptocurrency. They may have no idea about its profit and introducing crypto takes lots of base.

• +1 1

Nice question. I think the world still can't get used to crypto's. I don't know about phillippines but let me give you an example, Nigeria is the country where crypto is using most, because they can't trust banks or governments so they see crypto as a investment. Every year crypto and bitcoin became more famous and i beileve in the near future every country will have to support crypto's.

• +5 1

The crypto currency is not  popular in Philippines because they don't believe in the concept of bitcoins, its advantages and also about their characteristics. They fear of to be banned by philippines state. Or may be the lack of knowledge is also be the reason.

Cryptocurrencies are interestingly popular in lesser developed countries because the people living in such countries can't trust their governments and their financial system. Therefore they try to hold their savings in cryptocurrency. Think about that, cryptos are not regulated therefore they can in no way considered secure for the moment. But the financial and governmental instruments seem to be even less secure so they incline towards crypto. Strange indeed.

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The possibility there are is the fact they aren't having much a trust in between the how the business works and the cryptocurrency itself basically trust issues that we cannot deny because they would rather to other business rather than this.

On 1/13/2020 at 7:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

I see so meany youtube videos on how to earn cryptocurrencys and cryptocurrency related videos from Philippines and i think they know more about crypto more than any other country's, and they also have coin.ph wallet that developed in Philippines.

Edited by betelihem

Hi 

I am from Bangladesh, It likewise not well known in here, Crypto is new in our nation, yet it developing step by step. 

Possibly it likewise for Philippines. 

I simply shear my thought.

I don't know they don't think the bitcoin hypothesis with its recompense and characteristics they accept as true simply the definite thing, in adjunct to core banned by the Philippine royal.