Which one is the best wallet in crypto world - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
roktim khan

Which one is the best wallet in crypto world

It also has other features like buying loads and paying my bills as long as I can use the money bag, but I can see that most people don't want to use it because it may not be well known around the worldI think the best wallet depends entirely on me personally as I use Coin.F as my wallet, not just for its convenience

• +1 1

There are a lot of wallets I have used coinbase wallet which is a secure wallet and I advise you to use it also I advise you to use a block chain wallet because it supports several currencies and the withdrawal fee is low

There are numbers of wallet now. Most famous are coinbase and Blockchain. Trust wallet is also in news these day and expanding very rapidly. Security of wallet depends on you

I have only used a wallet yobit But I think it is the best, but there are many other good portfolios

Most crypto users use Coinbase because it's easy to use, high security, reduces the risk of money theft and you can easily exchange currency. As far as Coinbase is a very good wallet for saving money.

Most crypto users use Coinbase as a pain to use, above the general security, reduce the consequences of capital theft, and you bottle the coin of reason as well.

You have to find that out yourself, to find a suitable wallet, sometimes depending on the country in which you live, search for the wallet first in the yobeet because there are safe wallets in it.

For ERC20 Tokens, i think my etherwallet already a good choice. As long we can really secure our private key and not give it to anyone in any condition include like submit it in phising site, and for bitcoin wallet, for sure i will pick blockchain wallet as online wallet.

• +1 1

Most crypto users use Coinbase as painful to use, above the general security, reduce the consequences of capital theft and you bottle the coin of reason as well.
As far as I understand, Coinbase is a money wallet for collecting money. Most crypto users

Its trezor its one of the best we know of there are so many good things that we can do, we have to do a lot of good that we have to keep on creating the right ideas that we have learn on the market we have to really push for the good effort we learn on how safe it is, the good things of the side is to create effort

• +1 1

There are many valid in this world of digital but I personally prefer coin bass valet which I felt more and most secure valet amongst all the remaining wallet so I would like to suggest everyone to use the coin bass valid for securing your crypto currencies and all as it is the most securing wallet

• +2 1

I think there are numerous wallet in the crypto advertise, some are explicit for certain monetary forms and for some particalur innovation however as I would like to think Trust wallet is the best.

It also has other features like buying loads and paying my bills as long as I can use the money bag, but I can see that most people will not want to use it as it may not be well known around the worldI think the best wallet depends entirely on me individually because I use Coin.F as my wallet, not just for its convenience.

• +1 1

Actually if wanting to know which one to actually to store Crypto, it would be hard as different Crypto wallets tend to have very different unique feature than the other wallets, but I think most importantly in a wallets if the security infrastructure

• +1 1

I have been working in few year in many site but i lost my money in few site now i found a very trusted site crypto currency site now i earned a batter payment in this site

There are several good wallets, personally I do not accumulate cryptos a lot of time, but if I did I would undoubtedly use one that provides me with private keys, to be sure that my money is safe.

• +1 1

The best wallet in the world of crypto is Ledger Nano. As a hardware wallet that has been declared good and safest, our asset storage problem. And that has become a common choice for the best wallet.

I think in cryptocurrency is the best wallet.You can use blockchain safely.In world there are many kind world have their blockchain wallet.

In my opinion Coinbase is the best wallet available on mobile and web type by completing all the data including email verification, identification, and phone number, we can be sure that our account is safe and easy to resolve if there is a problem.

• +1 1

I cant recommend any because i am using both blockchain and coinbase wallet since 2016 and i have not faced any issue on it both are safe and secure

• Coinbase Wallet. Coinbase has already earned the reputation of rendering one of the most secure crypto trading platforms. ...
  • Exodus Wallet. ...
  • Copay Wallet. ...
  • BRD Wallet. ...
  • Jaxx Liberty Wallet. ...
  • KeepKey Wallet. ...
  • Trezor Wallet. ...
  • Electrum Wallet.

Coninbase is always the best form of wallets for storing bitcoins. Apart from storing botcoins, you can also trade bitcoin on there. Though there are hundreds of safe bitcoin wallet that can be used and trusted 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

For me this is the safest wallet for me and even a very low cost for exchanging.it also has other feature like buying load and paying my bills which I can use as long as I have money in the wallet but I can see that most people wouldn't want to use.

• +1 1

56 minutes ago, Jamiljoy12 said:

I think the best wallet in the world of crypto is the Coinbase wallet. You can keep your coins safe and secure with Coinbase Wallet. Many people use coinbase 

In addition to the coinbase there are binances and yobites in the second position. Security and many users that prove that the exchanger and wallet is the best. 

The best wallet is this I think in blockchain nothing to lose here.  You can use blockchain safely.. In world there are many kinda world have their block chain wallet..Out there there are so many wallets that store coins but as for me I got my most preferred wallet which is Coinbase it has different types of wallets

• +1 1