STOP MINING AND GET YOUR BITCOIN SECURE WALLETS FIRST Ledger Nano X - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kibitex

STOP MINING AND GET YOUR BITCOIN SECURE WALLETS FIRST Ledger Nano X

Keep your BITCOIN and your crypto secure and everywhere with Ledger Nano X and OFF INTERNET.

Get one now ----- http://bit.ly/2RgGsIy

The Ledger Nano X is a Bluetooth® enabled secure device that stores your private keys. Make sure all your crypto assets are safe, wherever you go.

ADVANTAGES OF Ledger Nano X  

Mobility
Connect your Ledger Nano X to the Ledger Live Mobile app to set up your device and manage supported assets anywhere you go.

Easy backup
Your accounts can be restored on any Ledger device, using a confidential 24-word recovery phrase.

State-of-the-art security OR dont fear hackers/criminals any more.

Leave your fear of hacks behind: your
private keys are stored in a certified
secure chip, the same chip used in
credit cards or passports.

Buy yours here and deliver to your home at any part of the world.

gET IT HERE-------------------------- http://bit.ly/2RgGsIy 

NOTE---KEEPING YOUR BITCOIN/ALL CRYPTOS OFF INTERNET WALLETS /OFF EXCHANGERS AFTER USE IS A WISE STEP U MUST TAKE FOR LIFE.

I know the Ledger Nano X wallet well, I have written a thread on it and written some good specs on it. Of course it is known that this wallet is almost the best among all types of wallets because it is a cold wallet and the security level in it is very high.

I'm not sure to understand well. WHY STOP MINING? You are only talking about a wallet... Is it a joke? I see that you put an affiliate link.... This post is special...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Your article is talking about a wallet more than stopping mining, but the Nano X Ledger is a good wallet that I think anyone should use, I'm a fan of hardware wallets and I'm very like the Nano X Ledger.

Thank you, Ledger Nano X or S is also very good, I know this wallet, it is very popular and safe in the hardware wallet world.I don't know if Ledger Nano X allows to make money, information is true .

• +1 1

On 2/10/2020 at 11:19 AM, MeiLynh said:

Ledger Nano X allows to make money from it? I only know it has the ability to store cryptocurrency securely. If this is true, I think many people will invest in this device. It is safe to store and earn extra income.

The goal of this topic is to make you buy a Ledger to get afilliate commision on the transaction, that's why i puted an afilliate link. Affiliate link is prohibited in this forum, there is a dedicated section for it. However, the topic must contain both ref and non-ref link...

NOTE: You can earn passive income directly into your wallet with POS (proof-of-stake) algorythm. It is also  simply called STAKING. You can do it without investing in a hardware wallet. You can do it for free in official core wallets or non-custodial wallets like Atomic Wallet. However, you need to hold coins. POS is available available for a limited number of coins. The most popular are:

- Energi

- Cosmos

- NEO

- Tron

- VeChain

- BitTorrent

- Tezos

Happy earning.

Edited by bitcoinb

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/17/2020 at 12:07 PM, outsskux said:

Ledger Nano X / S, I know it is a hardware wallet and I really want to own it. But where did the mining stop? profit from a wallet? I do not understand where you want to say exploit

He just want to take a comission if we buy a Ledger with his afilliate link. About profit from a wallet, yes, it is possible, it's call STAKING but it's don't supported by all wallets and it's not for all coins/tokens. about Ledger wallet, I have a Ledger Nano S since more than 2 years and I don't use it. It is recommanded only to hodl big amount of crypto. Non-custodial wallets are better for all day transactions

2 days to profit -Here-

Mining is not profitable. Trading is profitable. Because, for mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration.For mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration. You also need a faster internet connection and graphics card.

• +1 1

For most of the crypto enthusiasts the Ledger Nano X is an excessive thing. You can use software wallet or, if you have large BTC|ETH deposits, you can buy Nano S instead.

• +2 1

The theme creator clearly wants to make money on the ledger affiliate program. I believe that this is everyone's business: mine or not. If people do not need to urgently purchase a cold wallet, then there is nothing to worry about.

• +2 1

Good morning. The Ledger Nano X is Ledger's newest hardware wallet. The main idea behind the device is that it is the simplest way to keep your Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies safe.

• +1 1

Mining in my own knowledge is for masters and professionals that believe that they are capable and can take the risk, mining is not for beginners and newbies because of the large volume of risk and technical-know-how that is involved. The most important thing to secure and get concentrated on firstly is your WALLET. We just have to be very careful with all these online services, by securing your bitcoin wallet offline, you have to choose the best security for yourself in order to safeguard your wallet. This should be one of our priorities when looking out on our wallet in order to protect our wallet from the theft of the hackers and attackers. 

Why to stop mining because of getting the ledger nano hardware first, while we mining doesn't restrict us from buying anything including ledger nano.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

So who said you can't mine and at the same time keep your portfolio in a good secure hardware wallet (not even necessarily Ledger Nano wallet). 

If you feel to market your affiliate, use the referral link section with a proper constructive posts and never with a link shortener. 

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy