How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

With every mistake i get more intelegent and expirienced. Its a plus to my knowledge and theory. In everchanging cryptoworld its not a risk its oportunity and you need to try them all with less cost but with big experiance per task

Very true, with the crypto currencies you can win a lot, but you can also lose everything, I suggest that you always read, investigate, consult with people who already have experience, because investing in this is a high risk, I always take into account this advice only invest what you are willing to lose

On 1/12/2020 at 5:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

That's pretty much a philosophical point. You need to do your own rational research about any decision you take.

From a perspective of reality you need to be stable and have risk managment done very well. 

PS
I'm goin all into the crypto world :)

Edited by Townshend

Me in particular before taking the risk of any investment. First I analyze, ask in forums, research the different websites, and after giving myself confidence, I invest small amounts and in the long term the results are seen. Obviously, the risk we want to take is in each of us.

• +4 1

Personally, what I put at risk is half of my capital or sometimes only a quarter of it, since I would not want to or am not willing to lose everything.

The truth is, everything in life is a risk, however there are mechanisms or ways to minimize these risks. Here in the crypto world if you invest in projects or Tokens that were born without the purpose of solving a problem or that your USE case is non-existent, you will always lose.

For example, it is known that Bitcoin and ETH generate profit in the long term, I have always said it to carry out or study the "Dollar cost Average" strategy and you will observe that BTC has always been profitable through time through hold.

But if you decide to invest in weak tokens that do not intend to have a sustainable project, you will always lose.

Thank you for this wonderful question. Life is a set of risks, but you must have information because it is very difficult to take risks while you do not have enough information.

Am fully ready to take a risk of any investment with crypto currency because I just got to realized that many new babies fear to take risk but expecting something bigger in their account but I see that not to be possible because when you take risk thus where you can succed. Life is all about risk taking and risk takers wins, but before you take any risk make sure you have full knowledge on what you are doing. Some new babies just buy  dead or dump coin , if you do this you just wast your money because it takes years for those coins to bounce back.

• +2 1

Personally, I take risks by investing a small percentage of my savings. All this in order to avoid major losses. Before taking risks, carefully calculate all the moves.

Nothing ventured nothing gained. Always to win you will have to risk so I am always willing to risk as long as it is in a safe place and that it is not a scam.

I am willing to take all the risk involved with my crypto investment. I understand the risk is high because prices are volatile but I am not going to buy an altcoin on the all time high I will try to buy when prices are low and have better chances for success and I have also learned a lot about dollar cost average but this is simple technique for buyers and not something that always works but anyway some people without a lot of understanding of math and averages think this is what they should do.

• +2 1

everyone enters the trading field or investment should be aware of the risks and accepts them , but for sure we should be experienced and have knowledge about it or all what we will be doing is wasting our money for nothing to end with losing them

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As long as I live I will take risk,because life is all about risks taking. If you fear risk there no way you prosperous in life. Some of the risk you will take will not go in favour for sometimes it favour you.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:27 PM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

In my opinion, to start you don't have to put money that you are not willing to lose, you don't have to put all your capital in cryptocurrencies, no matter how confident you are, it doesn't take away the risk

I used to be a very gambling person and could take any risk, even if the chance was very low. But then I became smarter, because I got older and when I risked a lot, I lost a lot of money. And I decided for myself that I will no longer take risks and lose my money. Now I can rarely take risks.

Как говорится не попробуешь, не узнаешь, получилось бы или нет. Поэтому рисковать надо, даже ради интереса прав ли я, если это будет поражение, я сделаю выводы и приму это как урок. И буду пробовать снова, уже с новыми мыслями и новыми навыками.

It is necessary to avoid risk or loss because if you do not lose you will not win, and if you do not risk you will not reach your goal
You win from loss and from experiences you learn there must be obstacles in life. If you take risks in the field of the Internet, you learn a lot and benefit
The only mistake is not to aspire to me, and you win more in the last, ending with a loss

• +2 1

Yes, I have talked about everything in your position, and I will add some things like
After you study the market and learn how to trade, it is to have some experience and to be among the people who are patient and not panic as soon as the prices start falling, but rather you must be balanced in mind in order to be able to get out with the least damage if there are losses and to win what you can rise to the market and that currency The important thing in all of this is to be content, not greed

• +3 1

I think this business is one of constant risks and if we are not willing to take risks then we are not in the right place. I am a beginner and I plan to invest my earnings in some businesses that I see profitable while I learn more about the business.

When I started participating in airdrops on the recommendation of a friend I realized that in this business there are always risks, and then I thought that this was going to be a good start to learn about cryptocurrencies and I really want to move forward and take risks as I learn .

Not as much now. Now that I have a little girl I'm very cautious about what risks I take. WhenI was younger I took a lot of risks that I should not have taken. I'm surprised I'm even still here to remember them. I'll admit it was a little more exciting then, but now that I'm older and more settled I'm glad that streak in me is gone.