How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

The investment market in cryptomoney is a highly changeable and risky market (from the point of currency volatility, such as the use of creating false fantasies and then falling into the scam). This type of market has to be played with an investment that one is willing to lose, because everything can go very well but in the blink of an eye everything changes.

You have to analyze, research and obtain knowledge about cryptocurrencies to plan everything correctly
Every investment is risky, nothing is safe ... With the risk you can, but don't forget to invest only with money you can afford to lose.

as much as the risk is not as risky as gambling and i can end up making more than double of my investments and changing my whole life's direction with that risk, in that scenario the risk is all worth it for me.

Mistakes and failures help us to advance, we acquire experiences that in the future will turn into profits, in the same way the best thing I advise you, invest in education before entering this world, it is the best thing you can do before investing money in some platform or trading, because investing without being educated would be catastrophic if you do not know how to move in this world.

I believe there are risks everywhere somewhere they are more and the profit is more and somewhere less but the profit is less if you want to earn more then get ready to take big risks but I think that a good trader should balance risks and profits

I am willing to take risks just to get big profits. I think that every person on the cryptocurrency market will agree with me. People came to cryptocurrency in order to earn good money.

In order to trade, you should control your fear, should have patience and trade only with money you can afford to lose, it is about learning, learn trading and divide your money into parts and are going to ear

One must invest in cryptocurrencies what he is willing to lose, that is, that money does not take into account for your essential expenses, every business, whether virtual or physical, carries risk so you must be moderate.

I think I am quite moderate, nor do I want to lose more than 5% of my capital in a single trade, and I try to win between 5 and 10%, I could try something more risky but the times I tried it did not go well.

On 1/11/2020 at 9:27 PM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Because I think that most think that by investing in cryptocurrencies their luck will improve since they believe that all currencies are going to rise like bitcoin and begin to get out of control, I would inform myself correctly and until I am sure there is where I would start with little to obtain experience.

Todos sabemos ganar pero muy pocos sabemos perder, las inversiones en las criptos estan llenas de riesgos, lo importante es trazar un plan para mitigarlos, la experiencia no es algo que se gana en un dia, ademas existe un dicho que dice: nadie escarmienta por cabeza ajena...

We people who invest in cryptocurrencies have many risks Therefore, it is important to point out that people who invest in virtual currencies or cryptocurrencies, are aware of risks such as the loss of the value of their investment (due to the high volatility in its price and the possibilities fraud), as well as its possible use in illegal activities

We people who invest in cryptocurrencies have many risks Therefore, it is important to point out that people who invest in virtual currencies or cryptocurrencies, are aware of risks such as the loss of the value of their investment (due to the high volatility in its price and the possibilities fraud), as well as its possible use in illegal activities

As a human being, the least we want is to take risks, so we look for a house where we can sleep to be safe at night, financially we do not want to run any risk, but unfortunately in life you have to go through some risks every day, so when investing we have to keep in mind that we are investing is something we are willing to lose. Losing often help us to understand that we did wrong and mend our mistakes and that the next time goes well

You have to be a risk taker to stand a chance in life. From day to day we all take risk, the fact that you drive is a risk on it's one, coming out from your house to walk on the street without restricting your self from the fear of getting knocked down by a vehicle is a risk. So taking a risk in life is a must, all we are saying is to a profitable risk.

You learn from your mistakes - or at least you better if you don't want to get rekt. It's important to keep track of your failures as well as your success and learn from it. 

I am ready to risk all 100 percent If I knew that my option would be win-win but when there is fear and doubt that my weather will not be good then I have to diversify the risks of not playing at all.

If you want to succeed in this field, you must bear failure. Personally, many women failed, and I tried again from scratch. Patience is the key to relief

Hi. I totally agree with you. If you want to earn money in the world of cryptocurrencies, then first study this area completely, if you do not want to lose your money.

I believe that no one learns from the mistakes of others.

You learn from your own mistakes, personally before I liked to take a lot of risks, but there was a time when I lost everything and that is why now I am much more careful.

You always run risks, but you decide how many you want to run, in my case currently I always study my protection zones well when operating, I also take small positions of 2% of my capital, I am earning slower but more secure.

And in the long term, I only invest in cryptocurrencies that I believe will be successful, but not because of what I hear from others, I prefer to do a lot of research on my own, on the internet you will find many videos that say "the 10 best cryptocurrencies to invest this year" but Those collected are sometimes not good, the ideal is that you do your own research, and do not get carried away by that of others.

I am not into this that much as things can get pretty messy but I also understand that sometimes taking Risks is essential and very important to grow because the bigger the risks the better the rewards. But one thing that I always keep in mind before taking any risks Doing my research right because without researching taking any risk is just another way of saying I want to lose my funds thats it. 

There are always risks, everything is a matter of studying and seeing what you are going to invest in, I like these types of pages because each opinion of the users is valid, this makes you think more about what you are going to do and you can prepare a little.

On 12.01.2020 at 08:27, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Taking risks and dealing with stress are two main features one should have when jumping into the world of crypto and especially crypto trading. If you lack these abilities you will definitely fail here. But the market love those who are patient and have tolerance and always reward them correspondingly. So be smart and learn to wait while trading or investing on crypto market!

I am totally satisfied with you my friend . If we want to invest or earn money then we should collect enough information or knowledge about investing . As because there is also risk in investing . So , We should invest with full information .