How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 63 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

Well my friend, risk is part of our life and we can go through it, but mistakes teach us
Future lessons, dealing in cryptocurrencies
It is a golden opportunity to succeed, earn money and learn
You just have to follow through and banish the worries

I agree with you so many people watch YouTube videos and come in crypto world they think they Will be rich in few days they no proper knowledge but if you want rich take risk if you earn don't greedy and when you loss don't be up set every failure give a lesson and experience once again take the risk but this time you have experience so you don't loss because without risk you never earn in crypto risk is the main factor in crypto 

Edited by Huma123
Mistakes

Hy dear i want to say i dnt like to taking risk because it is very risky and harm for our and our families because our life is more important of your self so i am not intrested to taking it

The world of cryptocurrencies is a vast world, and those who want to enter the world of cryptocurrencies must read and study the goals of this forum and learn the positive and negative aspects of them. I believe that in order to avoid losing, the junior members should ask members who have great experience in this The area to take advantage of it

• +3 1

When I entered this forum, I was confident of myself and I am ready to take any risk, and in the other, a person learns from his mistakes and has not created or grown up on knowledge in everything and dealing here is very easy. 

• +2 1

In fact, no one can know how much he is able to bear failure because this matter differs from one person to another according to the circumstances that each person has because there are people who have a lot of money and the loss will not be important to them and therefore they can lose a lot without giving up, but  There are people who do not have a chance at losing and therefore their tolerance for failure is great.  I tolerate failure versus learning from failure or loss.

The types of failure vary, as there are types of failure or risks and loss that no one can bear, such as losing all that you have, and no one can bear to lose everything, but bearing the loss if it was according to a well thought out plan and failed, this is normal and the risk may be less if you have  More experience in choosing the right time and currency for investment.

Welcome to you, I am always ready for all possible risks that may arise, as long as there are close friends and cooperative members with me in the forum to help me move away from danger and work in the right and complete right and always strive to be the work to achieve the desired goal and work patiently on it

I don't know how much I can bear the loss but I think I am good at tolerating failure without giving up.  I was exposed to scams and lost a lot of money in the past, but now I am more cautious and have good experience and have started to learn different areas of earning from cryptocurrencies.  I endured loss and failure without giving up and that's the best thing I've ever done.

Yes, you are right most of the people don't know about crytotalk before entering in this platform. But once they start working here they acquire knowledge about crypto currency. After that they start investing and trading by taking the risks.

My friend . The risk in the cryptocurrency sphere is taken for granted in the cryptocurrency exchange. And dealing with stock exchanges, although it requires knowledge and experience, but it also needs risk 

I'm not putting a lot of money into bitcoin, and you should know how to manage your money before buying more. And never put money into anything you can't afford. You should always use your mind in every company.

Any subject in which dear two winners, of course there is a loss, we must realize this saying greatly because we are very possible to lose and we must bear this loss in general. That is my dear reading, writing and searching for knowledge in general because the experience is very good that we search for it advice You have to search for knowledge, then take risks, not fear, and not be greedy in general. Thank you very much

• +3 1

Dear, risk is part of life because mistakes learn a lot, so I do not feel the risk in the world of encrypted currencies and I consider the world of encryption an opportunity to gain knowledge and knowledge. We need to gain experiences, and I do not feel the risk because I charge money from daily posts when publishing and I was thinking about whether I would take risks By trading and investing, I need experience in that

Regarding risking, my friend, I think that without risk you do not get anything. You have to risk to gain more knowledge and also earn money, so you should always be prepared without fear and constant caution.

Many people enter the world of crypto without having a thorough understanding of what they will be dealing with. This is because many people believe that investing in digital currencies will enable them to earn quickly or become wealthy.

Investing in cryptocurrency is a gamble that we should take or accept in order to prevent negative consequences if something bad happens.

Now I'm just curious, how much are you willing to risk?

What is the state of your t

In the field of cryptocurrencies, there is no success without risk, but you do not risk an amount that you cannot afford to lose, and go to success step by step, and do not hurry so that you do not regret, good luck my friend.

As for my dear friend, I am ready to take risks, and if I fail, I will learn from my mistake and start over and avoid doing the wrong.  Because I am really happy working here and gaining enough knowledge and I want to progress on that and I will try again and again if I fail.

• Useful or interesting 1

A person has his own will power that he stops curry so much inside him or how much his stamina is and how much risk he can take, so if we want to achieve success in our life, then we need that we have such spirit  in us  ۔

I am ready to take a risk very much, because the saying who does not take a risk does not drink champagne is always relevant, if you do not take a risk once you will regret it all your life.

• +3 1

You are right, any investment has its risks. I am one of the people who are not really afraid, I like danger. In this case, I'm willing to take risks because you can't achieve something without taking risks.

Many people go to this world of cryptocurrencies without knowing what to work on and that there are fraudulent investments that could lose them all their money, so everyone who wants to enter this field must understand it very well and learn it in a correct way in order not to make mistakes Thank you, friend, for your beginner educator post.

Yes friends, we can take the gift as much as we want, because the most problem is achieved by taking the risk, such success can never be achieved, sitting at home or silently there is no work unless we are for some work.  

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear in crypto world taking risk is important for taking first step in investing or trading. If you not take risk you never earn great. So, I think without risk we never earn good amount from cryptocurrencies. It is more better for you to know the basic of investing before taking risk in investing.

For me before I started working in this forum, I had looked for a proof that this forum really pays so I don't feel like taking any risk, but when it comes to to trading or investing, I'm always afraid of taking risks because I don't have sufficient knowledge about this field.