How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

Investment is all about risk. It might make you a very rich person and it can also make you very poor person. This is something you need to realise before putting your money into a particular currency. Once you have put yhis at the back of your mind, then whatever comes out of the investment you should be able to take it and not beat yourself over it.

There are several ways to minimise  and manage risks during an investment. Therefore you should educate uourself fully about how to reduce and manage  these risks before putting your money into any investment.

There is a provarb practice makes a man perfect. I like to take risks to gain experience about anything. I think risk can clear all enemies from my path. Without taking risk anyone reached to his actual goal.

Edited by Ayatpossible

The types of failure vary, as there are types of failure or risks and loss that no one can bear, such as losing all that you have, and no one can bear to lose everything, but bearing the loss if it was according to a well thought out plan and failed, this is normal and the risk may be less if you have  More experience in choosing the right time and currency for investment.

I don't know how much I can bear the loss but I think I am good at tolerating failure without giving up.  I was exposed to scams and lost a lot of money in the past, but now I am more cautious and have good experience and have started to learn different areas of earning from cryptocurrencies.  I endured loss and failure without giving up and that's the best thing I've ever done.

I was in crypto site I dnt think i feel any risk becouse it is a site introduce to me and nothing like taht as a risk to me,and also when i joined i also get to know that it is a I site to join and am glad to be here too

This crypto trader is the person who is risk taker and earning is more from your thought. The risk taker person take high risk and earn more money and lost more if he bear loss. This logic is same in every field

No doubt that our life is full with Rick. Those people who fear from Rick, they can not get success in their lives. Only those who overcome to the rick, become successful.

Rick is directly proportional to the profit,if you want to earn more than rick is high. There is only one way to overcome the rick that you should get complete information and make right decisions and believe in yourself.

• +3 1

There is a risk rating for investors.
I think I am one of the risk averse people,
I do not like to risk too much, especially in trading, because capital is at stake and I may lose several deals in a row, so I always stress and recommend learning capital management and risk management.

In order to succeed in every endeavor, in every field, in every task, we have to play with all kinds of risks. Therefore, we must make ourselves strong and powerful and take risks. Because in the beginning we may face failures and we may suffer losses as a result of which we have to be patient and keep trying. If we continue to work hard, we will succeed.

Personally I prefer to take less risk, I want to enter in safest sites that we can earn money. And I I am pritty sure that cryptotalk is one of the safest platforms that I know in which we can trade and earn free bitcoin effectively but in a safe manner. 

Thanks for your useful information, I'm newcomer in this platform then I think is good for me as newbies to take risk of amount of money that I know I can afford when the other side of business is come, is also necessary to take risk money like 100$ for my first in any forum that I don't have knowledge about, as times goes on if I see that the site is good enough for I can now make good hug trade with the platform.

I think so everyone joined this platform to earn money . But hard work is a test before every earning so in this platform we must learn the basics of this platform and than start earn . By spending a lot time here we learn about it and than think about trading and investing 

Challengers have a different understanding of risk management because it increases the chances of getting more involved. Right now, even though it sounds like a game, it’s hard for us to achieve good results, but it’s not. I will continue to run Martinagar and take 20% of the fund’s revenue. The reason is that we don’t have time to work all day in the market.

The gainvyou get from any business is proportional to the amount of risk that you are willing to take in that business. Surely you need to have knowledge about the core principles of the business but risk is required to be embraced in order to grow any business.

• +1 1

Well guys i am a beginner here and I don't know much in this forum and I will like the seniors in this platform to guide me through,and also elighten me on more rules and regulations governing the platform, thanks for your love 

We just have to work every day to learn to much about the world cryptotalk currency and we have to read a lot from defeats since mistake make your friend too.....

its unlimited for me because i know that that without taking risk we will not be successful person. Every successful people taken a lot of risk in every situation of their life so I also take risk as much as I can possible.

I prepare myself to bear risk and to take it with good faith when it happens because investment is all about taking risk once you can not take risk it shows you can not make investment, infact even future learning will be hard for such a person, thanks have a nice day mates.

I am not ready to take risk that is why I take my time and energy to learn most critical part of the cryptotalk before I come in to it because knowledge is light and I try to get the light first before come into darkness.

Some risk can serve as a blessing while some can also serve as lesson to the user you may find that your in cryptotalk your campaign are working normal but you're payment account are not been set well due to the operator so you have bear the risk

Thank you mate these is a great topic like seriously but one will have to know that if you must be successful  you must get ready to take risk because  it is those risk that will clear your way to the place you want to go to...

Beside you can learn almost everything  about  cryptocurrencies even after you register by asking questions  

Hello my friends. Cryptocurrency cannot be risked. If I make a mistake. Then I want to learn by watching others. Then we can't take the risk. Must work by acquiring knowledge. Thanks.

I have already found evidence that this platform pays per post before I participated in this forum, so I don't feel any risk when I began publishing here, however when it comes to trading and investing, I'm still wondering whether I'm willing to jeopardize my earning

First of all I try my best to decrease the risk by gaining enough knowledge needed to become successful. But, I will be ready to face risks because if we don't try because we are afraid of risks then how we become experienced in that field. And I always learn from my mistakes so yes I'm ready to take risks. 

I need to dodge chances as much as Possible, I need to take an interest in some known venture or exchanging destinations, and famous ones, I can't hold any misfortunes starting now and into the foreseeable future, since I attempted a few misfortunes before and I don't know that I can hold them once more