How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

If you want to be successful in your life then you have to takes risk but I thinks doing comments in this platform don't have any risks bcz its safe but doind post don't pay you a handsome amount of money .So if you want to become rich to have to take risk by trading 

Usually great rewards come from great risks and this is what we should seek, also try to step out of your comfort zone with investments as this will lead to new experiences.

As I am a beginner in this forum I am not taking much risk I am only completing my hundred free posts. I think without taking risk we cannot be successfulbin life so take some risk in life and keep going.

Well as for me before joining this forum have already made up my mind that am willing to take any risk and no matter what it is i will accept the risk because without risk you can not start anything

I want to avoid risks as much as I can, I want to participate in some known investment or trading sites, and popular ones, I can't hold any losses from now on, because I tried somelosses in the past and I'm not sure that I can hold them again

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/12/2020 at 4:22 PM, urooc said:

i really don't like taking risks because taking risk it not good for any one it can benefit you but it also can harm you but for me to take risk is not good.

This is more famous sentence is "high risk high return" this crypto trader is the person who is risk taker and earning is more from your thought. The risk taker person take high risk and earn more money and lost more if he bear loss. This logic is same in every field.

On 1/12/2020 at 4:22 PM, urooc said:

i really don't like taking risks because taking risk it not good for any one it can benefit you but it also can harm you but for me to take risk is not good.

This is more famous sentence is "high risk high return" this crypto trader is the person who is risk taker and earning is more from your thought. The risk taker person take high risk and earn more money and lost more if he bear loss. This logic is same in every field.

On 2/17/2020 at 7:47 PM, pathgutless said:

You are correct brother,i concur with you. The amateur won't to win quick and he put something never have an information in. What's more, this is dangerous more than you accept, you can lose your cash for a minute. So be cautious for any progression you won't to do, and furthermore read a learn before contribute your moneyy

All the risk am able to take, but its all depending on how good we are in the things we have in so many ways there is a lot of good that comes from the right areas we have there are good issues of the market that produce everything in the perfect idea of the issues of the good market efforts, risk everything, no risk no gain

• +3 1

On 1/12/2020 at 9:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

I think that taking risks are not really mandatory, as you said proper knowledge is important, if you know your way around something then avoiding a dangerous route is an easy task. It is the same with investing and cryptocurrency, know your way around and you can avoid taking risk.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Well it's TRUE that most people here thinks that spending time here and working will make them earn and get rich on time. Though everything in life  is risk. So I think it will be proper to take risk in making investment here to earn more money. 

• +4 1

I can say with confidence that I will definitely not take the risk for money borrowed from a Bank. If I have a stable income, I can separate 20-30 percent into cryptocurrencies.

This is platform require risk depend on you how you work on this platform and get the profits. This platform is believe able and provide us security. This platform perform our work properly and get money automatically. 

Definitely taking risks is very important to me. I think nothing will happen without risk. I like to take risks and I am not afraid to take risks in my life.I don't think people who don't want to take risks won't succeed

I always try to avoid the risks. Because positive risks  some times lead to good achievement but mostly negative risks take place which ruins your all hard work. So try to stay away from risks.

my risk management is around 2% to 5% and it depends on the cryptocurrency I am doing trade, for example when I am doing bitcoin trade I always do a less aggressive risk management, but when I am doing altcoin trade I do a very aggressive risk management because altcoins are much more volatile than bitcoin

Dear cryptocurrency world, it needs patience, work, effort and diligence in order to reach the path to success as cryptocurrencies need many of the many factors that there must be an information base in order to progress in this field. We have to learn and benefit from the experiences and be sufficient. From many experiences, we also have to avoid many risks and take opinions of experts in this field

We should take risks in this forum. I have worked in a similar forum before. So if your sure about your work go for it. Don't hold back because of the risk involved. 

I gain from this forum for my daily participation and interaction with the members, but I will not think until now that I enter the world of trading and invest in it, I need time and enough information to think to enter

Welcome. I like to take risks, but it's better not to do it in cryptotrading. My risk is equal to the amount that I am willing to spend, this does not mean that I can take a risk on the last funds.

Edited by comingt0soon

https://lnr.app/s/aMjYgM

https://biswap.org/?ref=620fa4498b117ba2902c

https://rollercoin.com/?r=khr5qcph кто зарегается по рефке тот сильно поможет мне!

Dear mate as you you asked so i take this risk after knowing all the risk factor of this market before crypto i works on forex market one thing i learnt from market knowledge of marke  is key for succes. Thanks 

I have gotten enough evidence that this forum pay so I dont feel like I have risked anything the only thinv have risked here is my time

On 1/12/2020 at 7:49 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

We should handle risk using wise calculation, for beginner like me 10% is maximum. People has different answer about this depend their strategy and money management. In market activity risk must smaller than profit, if we using same or higher than profit that's big mistake.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

When I start this forum I had no information about all these things and I invest anything for me I can take risks but only when I have some knowledge about the things that what is happening and then I can take risks and I think risk is important for earning more profit and if you earn profit than you also fails sometime than you tolerate it because this is world if you success many time than you have to fail for some time because our mistakes teach us.

I can take risk on the base of finance. If we have more money then we can take more risk and have less amout of money, so means less risk taker. But with who have capability to take risk. They have more chance to gain profit.  But i can't bear risk, because I'm student and don't have have capability to take risk. So if i earn money then i would take risk. 

• +1 1

When I work in crypto forums, I don't think twice.  The reason is that I do not want to risk.  But I know there is some risk in investing.  Need to gain good knowledge about crypto.  Good knowledge about crypto and risk can be avoided through crypto trading.  I will definitely acquire this knowledge first and invest in crypto. Thank you.

• +1 1

For me, i'm willing to take the risk here in cryptocurrency because at first i know that there's a big risk here by having a money involved because of the volatility of crypto coins, as of now i invest on ripple by knowing that it will reached the $1 value.

• +1 1