How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not? - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mehek380

How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not?

On 1/11/2020 at 1:10 PM, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

I personally make sure to save everything in favorites because it is a good way since one of the rules is not to answer the same thing in the same topic, so it is something delicate that we have to take into account, but also in the forum the main part you see clouds of different colors that indicate if you have answered a topic or not.

• +3 1

It really easy, you should just observe those two message icons that are attached to each topic,  the topic you commented on would be made black,  meaning you have commented on it already. 

• +1 1

You can't remark on a similar post twice except if you need to introduce groundbreaking thoughts or react to a part. 

You can recognize the posts that you have remarked on before through the symbol close to the title on the fundamental page

• +1 1

Every member can know which topic they have post on, there is a comment box at the side of each topic if the box change color to black means you have post in that topic and if the color is white means you haven't post yet or the post is deleted. 

Theres no easy way ro check on what post you already committed you have to check the previous comment .if i don't find ut ,i will respond normally .how many points you got ,and how many negative points that came against you .

The topics you have posted a reply has a black speech bubble on the left side of the topic heading. the topics you have not posted a reply has a white speech bubble on the left side of the topic. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are distinctive sign which is full dark and another is white. Dark methods you as of now answer or remarks on that post. White methods you don't do answer in this post. I trust you comprehend my sentence. My recommendation will help you.

Hello mate, if you are using the default theme of the site then I would like to tell you that it is easy to find that the topic is already responded or not. When you see the black filled circle attached with the topic, it does mean you haven't replied on this topic. When you see the black filled star ✴️ attached with topic, it means you have already replied to this post.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

When we see the post is get more replies and get good reputation the depends on how it useful or the level of quality. In that way, after I click the topic. I will see if I commented when I saw my given reputation and when I am not yet commented therefore. 

• +1 1

as a new member it is very important to ask such question because no one is above mistake.You can check the black mark with the post.If it is black, it means you made a comment before and if not, you did not.By doing this, you could avoid commenting the same idea you've already shared and thia could result for your duplicate posts to be deleted. 

There is a great deal of decides that you need to regard, don't remarks twice in any theme , in excess of 100 character to have in your remark, use sentence structure and kama and other penctuation , and utilize simple language in english and more that you can peruse in others remarks

Before committing on post you have to understand how quality the Post is and how meaningful the post so that it can be beneficial to the forum members ,and not to comment on the post that is not meaningful because some are just posting without know their aims

Hi mate, don't worry if you don't know about it. Thank you for asking this problem, because many beginners also will get the answer of this question through your post. I would like to tell you that you can see the bubbles attached with topic in sections. If the bubbles are filled with black colour, it means you already have replied to this post. If you see the bubble are empty (not filled) that it means you have not replied on this post.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

That is simple, you go to your profile and snap on the "See me movement" alternative and a rundown of the points on which you have remarked will show up, despite the fact that it appears to me, in the event that you can remark two or multiple times, in the event that you are helping or explaining questions about it, welcome.

If you have commented on a particular thread before, the sms symbol at the top will show black, but if otherwise, the symbol at the top shows white while the one below shows. Yes, it will work for everyone. And it's very simple to get. Just follow as I've explained. I think from this you can read from your own section and it is going to show very well so its important you also be careful to look and mark the forum posts. You should also comment quality post so others find your post helpful.

You are right no should break the rules but it is okay to share your thoughts in post twice but don't expect payment for more than one comment on a post so actually you can understand on which post you commented by looking at a message sign which is black in the start of the post. I hope it helps.

It was very simple method and i tell them this 4th time brother crypto give us very easily method to understand we which post we are write a comment or which not so if you see on the left side on topic you see a bubble there and if they are black than you do comment here and if they are blanked than you don't

On 1/16/2021 at 4:53 PM, Ontu said:

If you think you've commented on any post before , you can check the history.f you comment on the same post over and over again, your comment on that post will not count. So you need to check it fast.

Is this happening? I had no idea that a second comment to the same post will not count. I am not doing that very often and haven't tested this either, but are you sure about that? Can this somehow be proven and what will be the way to find if it doesn't count for the campaign?

This is very good question but you should read rules and regulations of this forum then you can easily understand about this. But after studying of all rules some users can not understand that they have commented on a post or not that's why they comment twice in a post. We should be very careful about this.

Hello mate, the easiest way to find out if you have already replied to a certain comment is to look for the conversation mark. If the conversation mark is completely blacked out then it means you have already replied to the comment in the past. If it is white then it means that you have not replied to the comment and you are eligible to reply to it. I would not suggest you to reply to a topic that you have already replied before because it can get banned fast so try to reply to those comments which are new and fresh. Thank you.

When you click unread content then you will see lots of topics in a single page. Look its simple if you commented in a post then it will appear with a star mark before  topics title. And if you dont comment before then it will be circle mark before the post.  Thats it.

I also not knowing about it butt I remember the topic which topic I was read.so that method I understand that I were comment on this post. And I can not understand where is the black and white circle. I can not understand. 

For me, when I click on the next topic, the topic appears for me if I have not commented on it, and if I have commented on the topic before, my comment appears.

Hello friend, it's very easy to understand. If you have already commented on a post, the babble at the beginning of the post is black, but if the bubble is not black, you have to comment on it now. It is very easy to understand if considered.