I don't get any notifications - Page 23 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

hello dear I think the problem is in your network connection and if the network connection is ok than I think you should ask for the admin or the team they can help you buddy

There is some setting options in the notification settings . You can check it and also if you don't receive anything means nobody have quoted you at all or otherwise there is some other issues.

It can be a network problem, try refreshing your notification. Mine has the same problem. I believe it's too many people trying the same thing at the same time.

Well my brother.Nothing to worry about.Notifications come when someone mention you or moderators have any query.So keep working with passion.I hope you will reach your goal

I think your setting is off of the notification so you need to go in your settings where you can solve this problem then you will get all the notifications which will come by this platform. 

Well my brother.Nothing to worry about.Notifications come when someone mention you or moderators have any query.So keep working with passion.I hope you will reach your goal

Hello friend, I do not have much information to help you with it, but I advise you to check the notifications button in the profile settings, after which I think that you will be able to get your notifications.

• +3 1

If you're a new member and you don't know how to make sure for yourself, click the Notifications button and make sure
And maybe no one moved you. 
Or maybe there are some mistakes Fen in your account or in general and make sure they'll fix it as soon as possible

There may be a problem with your internet, and you can also make sure that your post has not been deleted by the moderators in the forum, and to see quotes, enter your post.

My freind, you have to turn on the notification option in the setting yourself and you will start receiving notifications for the posts, and you can personalize them too.

Edited by yamenn

at the point when individuals have responded and cited my posts. There is consistently a notice found for me, I have never discovered a blunder that doesn't get a notice when somebody cites my post.

I didn't know that members can be able to get notifications in their accounts even when I saw the topic I was confused but I read the reply of other members and I know what I need to do now to start receiving notifications.

In my opinion you will receive notifications until you have logged in to your account.  I'm sure you'll also be able to enable your own browser so that you can get notifications for your quotes, and I always think it would be best to make sure that settings and other miscellaneous options are not verified.

Receiving notifications is good in order to be aware of several things, the most important of which is when someone quotes my response. Here I have to respond to it. And that's good. 

• +2 1

Yes you can be bale to get notifications but there is also a huge problem with the way people re making mistakes that can be said to be from the wrong position there is a lot of good work that when we have something, notifications no longer do come anymore so its important for us to know it. 

• +2 1

Maybe try checking your notifications settings if everything is okay and checked out, there is an option that you need to swipe to get these kinds of notifications. Or maybe it is just a bug and will be fixed in the next few days. 

• +1 1

Your assessment is right and I much thanks for the notification, with that we can see the proper thing and don't think long. I quickly saw it from the inbox text at the base left so it was not difficult to open and see it.

You can check the Settings for notifications by clicking on your notification icon, if you don't fix the issue, reset the Settings correctly, and the notifications will start working again

I am still new to the cryptotalk platform and the cryptocurrency world, so I never encountered this problem from the platform, this might just be a little minor problem, so click the notification button, then there are some little change you will make to that, thanks.

• +2 1

When you write your post then you can see below the post where notification button is available. When you on your notification button then you get notification.

Well sweetie.I guess it a issue which are facing through this platform.you should contact to your experienced friends or do some research about it.

Really this is very complicated and confusing issue because I never encountered this before, so I think you need to go and check your setting of notifications and you might be lucky to rectify this problem, this is my advice for you. 

In fact, I do not suffer from this problem, I receive notifications normally, try entering your personal page and looking in the settings menu, you may find an option to activate notifications

• +1 1

There are some settings with notifications. Check them in case there is any modification or any option that you have activated incorrectly or without any attention. Check that and your problems will be solved.

• +1 1

Since I joined this platform, I never encountered this kind of problem, so I wouldn't have much experience about this particular issue, the cryptotalk experts will help most in this circumstances as they are already use to such situations, thanks.