Copying Others Comment - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Copying Others Comment

It is kinda irritating when people just copy your work and post it as a comment. I had experience just like it. He just copied a portion of my paragraph post it as his comment. Not being helpful there buddy. Just for the sake of posting to reach the 100 post requirement?  No help at all. They are just flooding to forums. Just my opinion. No violent reaction needed.

Yes you are right.Its very unfair and the people who are doing this their account would be banned for sure.Because the rules of this forum has been clearly written and there's also written that one cannot copy paste.

Copying and pasting the posts of other members and presenting them as ours is very bad. This forum has been nice enough by allowing us to present words of at least just hundred characters. I've seen other forums that mandate their paid posts to be not lesser than 300 - 500 characters! So, we need to treat this forum with respect because they are doing wonderfully well. 

There are still a members who's copying other content just to finish the task, it's annoying and disgusting to the person stealed their content. Just report this to member to clean the forum.

On 1/10/2020 at 8:42 PM, Fattkidd said:

I know that we are all excited to complete the task for cryptotalk that other people are doing there hardest to complete that task and some of us spends so much time thinking the most creative and useful thing to comment but its really unfair that some people are copying other peoples comment just to complete the task. I know this is not a big deal for some people but for me it really Unfair to copy other peoples comments.

IMG_20200110_202905.jpg

Sad but yes, it is unfair and also it is not allowed to copy other people's posts in this forum, it is well-explained on the guidelines pinned at the top of this section. And eventhough it is not on the rules and regulations of this forum, it is already given that copying other people's idea is also illegal. I bet they know plagiarism. The best thing we can do about it is to report them. 

I agree with you buddy. Cause I also see many people do this. They copy paste others comments and get the credit which is really bad. I think the admins should take necessary steps to get rid of this copy paste problem. 

it should be deleted, it's obvious it's copy paste. but sometimes admins actually delete posts or comments that are made by yourself but are considered less constructive. then what's the difference with copy paste? I think that is a double account.

One of the main rules of the crypto forum is that other posts and comments cannot be copied and used if you copy others' posts or comments, your account will be banded.

if you find some users that are just copying someone else's comment react on that post as spam or report that to the admin. i saw some just a few days.

copying other comments is not good one should create their own comments other wise your account would be banned their are some other restrictions that would also be done so try to avoid copying other comments. otherwise it would be dangerous for you.and you would lost your account.

If you are copying others comment then you should banned from forever to this forum.Copy paste is not allow on this forum.So don't try this

I think one of the main rules of crypto is that it can't be copied or used by others.  If others' posts or comments are copied and used, your account will be banded.

Just now, sazzad925379 said:

I think one of the main rules of crypto is that it can't be copied or used by others.  If others' posts or comments are copied and used, your account will be banded.

One bad thing is copying other people's posts. And that is certainly the rules contained in every forum, so don't ever do that.

This act should be discouraged it plagiarism. Copying and pasting Other people's post or comment should be stop why copy what someone has written when you can make your own. Reply with what you understand just share your little idea that shouldn't be bad.

We can report this kind of behavior because this is not appropriate to thus forum, there has some rules about plagiarism and if moderators are seeing this, this will be totally banned for this forum. Avoid doing this here in this forum to meet the successful of it.

A plagiarized post will not count as a useful post and so won't give them extra bitcoin. It's also easy to get caught doing this and get a warning point for the action.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

really this is sad for the original users in this forum.we should share the link on forum admins topic.they will take immediate action i wish.this things are real threat for manual users

Copying others is just losing self respect.

All of us have different point of views, opinions, ideas and knowledge. Why copy others? Be proud of whats on your mind and what you can contribute to the community. 

Its just a matter of self respect.

coping others comment is not goes with rules.

you should comment yourself.

the user just copy paste.

it can cause permanent ban of account.

be aware of this

know that we are all excited to complete the task for cryptotalk that other people are doing there hardest to complete that task and some of us spends so much time thinking the most creative and useful thing to commen

Copying other comments are really bad and should not be done. The person must use his /her own opinion on something rather copying other comments. The individual must use his/her skills to form a comment otherwise the person must be penalised for that. 

On my old account I encounter that one of the members in this forum copy my work and one of the new user notice it and report it to the admins and moderators. 

So if we see or notice some copied work we must report it for able for us to have a better community. 

Yeah its not unfair, and so annoying for this forum. The only way to delete copying paste post from someone is to report him to moderators

Please report this if you see it. Don't forget to include the original post link. You certainly won't be happy if your comments are copied by other people.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W