Is there any mobile application for earning high?? - Page 9 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Is there any mobile application for earning high??

Hello, YUMCHEK is a very good application and for IOS and for Android to earn some bitcoin currency. I use it very long time and i can say that in App Store or Play Market there are no app more better than it. For me, for example.

He probado muchas aplicaciones para ganar dinero, algunas me han pagado pero otras son una estafa, este año usé clipclaps y gané 10 dólares pero no me pagaron.

On 1/9/2020 at 4:29 PM, btcLover said:

I want a mobile application to earn bitcoins. some apps are scam. If you have any app for earning :::: share it with us :::::

There are mobile applications that do pay legit and regularly after completing certain tasks in return but they don't pay high really. The more your input, the more the chance of having high payout and not even so effective. I would advise trying out other options.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

hmm, is it possible to earn money in mobile apps? even take that mining or earning bitcoin. all the same, pennies come out. is it worth it?

2 minutes ago, Jose Graterol said:

There are many applications to earn money but to earn a lot of money you would not have to do it so much with the application itself, but with the referral program that you have unless it is a commercial application.

I didn't understand what you meant. I agree that there are many applications for earnings, but some are radically different from each other. For example, where give money without any investments you need to put a lot of effort, and the earnings will be small in fact. 

I recommend these games and apps that I use on my phone:

Coinbase wallet payers - quicrypto, bling games(4 games), popstellar, cryptopop, free bitcoin cash and etc.

Lightning bitcoin wallet payers - bitcoin bounce

Nano wallet payers - Nano

With them it is possible to earn bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion I doubt that there is currently a mobile app that makes you earn High, it is basically impossible. 

Most of the apps always give you quite difficult tasks and they only give you a little money, as for example Hive W, that app requires you to do more than 2000 tasks to give you $ 0.50 or much less, the truth is that it is not worth for nothing worth it or the waste of time that one invests in it, so far the apps that I have heard that give a lot of money are simply scam, they are not real they only make you see a lot of advertising. 

Of the apps to earn cryptocurrencies that I have used, the ones that have given me the most earnings have been microworker and picoworker, they are two easy-to-use apps in which you can quickly reach the withdrawal limit, they do not provide very high profits but they can be financed some extra income.

The app market is not yet attractive to bitcoin companies, but sometimes there are those that allow you to set multiple denominations

there are no mobile applications with high Satoshi earnings, everyone pays a penny, in applications and sites of this type you can only earn on referrals

Much money with an application? That does not exist, a lot of money is obtained with investment; knowing the market, the currencies, capturing opportunities and the biggest investment will be the time you dedicate to that

If it is more, I already earned 130 dollars with the trust wallett multi-wallet cryptocurrency application. 130 dollars in twt token and I trade them to bnb so I have low commissions when I go to withdraw to another wallet, it is a very good option since a friend always recommended it to me earned with trustwallet

After a long search, I did not find real applications other than the current application that gives you points and use them with Paypal balance or google play cards, it gives you points in exchange for listening to songs and you can close the phone screen Go exit the application and continue to work

On 1/9/2020 at 11:29 AM, btcLover said:

I want a mobile application to earn bitcoins. some apps are scam. If you have any app for earning :::: share it with us :::::

That is a great dream, apps never pay good amounts, they are always below average, I recommend you look for ways to invest your cryptos on websites, they are more reliable.

Not so far I have not known an application that pays you a lot of money but if you want to earn a lot of money I recommend investing in investment pages or you can still invest in cryptocurrencies.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:29 AM, btcLover said:

The only way to get high pay with your phone is while investing or trading. The apps promising that will make you rich from your phone without doing much are just scam 

You can earn with Freelitecoin it is every hour claim reward and it pays everything on Tuesdays using your LTC Address until there is no mobile app that pays both in Currency they are only fractions of Litecoin it is easy to use and even

with a survey you win everything requires time without it or it will be profitable
Download it on Google store

• +1 1

There are some kind of apps that pays you (that´s what they promise) to paypal by "watching videos and uploading and beng popular/liked, but you only win money by getting referrals, high volume of people signing up with your link, i think that is not fair.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:32 PM, Upright said:

Mobile apps, never actually pay high, since they know that the game or app might be addictive In which you would keep playing on and on. To have an accumulated amount of payout

thanks for the information big brother, 

In general, I do not take into account this meter. Because of the fact that I have no opinion. But I still need an aristocracy about this meter. In case someone finds it, please tell me

I think you can't earn high from apps . You can finf some apps that they pay for tasks and you can invite more friends you can find good money but it is not all time.