How to take a good project/ program? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to take a good project/ program?

All projects that are based on the Internet are exposed to hackers and thieves, so when you want to enter into a project, you have to choose well-informed and aware of this project that it is safe, and you also have to ask several experts in it.

• +1 1

I think is very difficult to find a new program or application at the present time, but you can search via Google browser or via YouTube and find a reliable and non-fraudulent project and work with it, but it may take you a long time

Well my dear friend, you are right, there are a lot of publications and topics that aim to defraud so there is no longer confidence from most users in any new project. But you need the support of friends to be able to promote a project

• +3 1

In fact, I do not have many ideas on this topic. I am new and a beginner in this forum, and I am here among you to learn from your experiences in the field of cryptography and how to trade in cryptocurrencies. My dear friends do not learn from you how to create such topics and so on projects. Thank you for this wonderful forum.

my dear friend if you want to create a perfect topic then you have to perfect knowledge about everything then you will able to make a good topic and you will have a good reputation

I'm not going to say anything about a scam project or application because it would be more difficult for a newbie like me to learn, but I'm taking the other line. As beginners, we must understand how to choose a successful project/program. Some people have indicators such as concrete targets, how well people react, and progress updates in social media or telegram channels. Depending on your background, is there any indicator that I should be aware of?

Members 2537 1608 posts nicolas1234789
On January 8, 2020, a report was released.
I'm not going to say anything about a scam project or application because it will be too complicated for a newbie like me to learn, but I'm taking the other line. We need to know how to take a decent project/program as beginners. Some people use indicators such as a concrete objective, how well people react, and how well they keep track of success on social media or on the phone.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health.In order to be able to present a good topic or a successful program, you must seek your dreams and gain more information about the world of coding and everything related to the program that you will do in this forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

A good question and we need a correct answer from the group’s officials and how to submit this step without making mistakes and not being exposed to fraud that exists everywhere and here as well.

As a beginner, there are many difficulties in learning about forum projects. You do not need a lot of knowledge about such sites and you need to respond to useful topics which can improve your knowledge of the forum.

I don't mostly use indicator's to know good projects. The best thing you can do is look at the community especially on what the project is offering and if it's good to your ears then you can go ahead in looking on the numbers and stats of the project to help you make better decisions

Do you know how to grow hair in this forum by ridding beginner section and reading the senior number for fear in this forum you can grow quickly if you cannot noman are still project then you are making Ford XL in this forum decade of full knowledge and information

Hello friend.Work according to the project. This forum is a project admin admin is administering the forum through the implementation of their defined policies. Here people can easily earn through posts and comments. It's a very easy medium. The posts are important and meaningful. Which is about people's tired ideas.thanks for read my comment

My friend, before choosing the topic and the work that returns to work in general or anything in life, we must make sure and search for it well, and that through the morning of social communication we get the right place for work or the right place for a project, but dear must make sure of the correctness of this The project is before we enter it because it is very important that we do this small calculation because we will ultimately work in this area, which is the boundary between it and the money. Thank you very much.

Dear crypto members i need some kind of online job so tell me if you have knowledge then guide me that which forum you are using other then crypto talk this is also very good but if you have knowledge about some other so tell me about it.

• +1 1

If you want to do a good project, you must define it and what are the steps that you will start with step by step and conduct research on this project to get the best information and get a good result. For me, crypto is one of the best sites for trading. Just follow the rules.

Good question dear I think starter of any work we must realize what we are doing the project or what type of work.This is too much necessary for taking our daily works report and observations the things.

I am new on this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. 

i think if we search a good projects it depend on us how we try to get and more efforts for getting a good program so my advice do your complete research related to projects you want and try to do best for get success because success depend on our efforts hope so in this way you get  good projects.  

4 minutes ago, Danyel said:

Welcome to this great platform. Sometimes we need more than that. Because in the recent days we are finding scam projects more than good ones, so asking experts will be good like you said. Best of luck my dear. @Alon11 @aameelia

thanks friend @Danyel

My friend first you have to ask new topics and ideas in the forum and you have to look good for any program you want to work on until you make sure that it is not a fraudulent or unprofitable program

Edited by Elham35

As a newbie we need to be careful because the platform is full of scam project most of them are hear to scam people and go away with their coins as we know that the program is found of lot of members you can't recognized them but you should try to take note 

First you have to research the project or an program for how much time it is running and it is listed on various platformsTo take a good project or program you need to first decide the topic/theme of your choice. 

The first step is to do some research on it, and if it isn't a scam, you can educate yourself on it. To choose a successful project, we must first study the pattern and build a previous portfolio of your work.

You have to rely on yourself here and search for the project you are working on and find out if it is legitimate or fake and avoid entering into fictional profit and unrealistic deals and consult experts on some very difficult matters.