How to take a good project/ program? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to take a good project/ program?

even if you are the new on the field there are a lot of material available in the market with the help of which you can get the idea of the  realness of a project. just search about it on google or youtube.

In my opinion first of all you read the whitepaper if you want to know if it's a project that suits what you want or not. however, you can tell whether a project is good or not by reading the whitepaper, because there you can read information about the team, concepts, and others.

I think you should join with a group of people and create a site site, because there are many vocabulary and fake sites ... I think you have to ask the experts in this field to go to the legitimate and useful sites.❤️❤️

Hi thanks for sharing this post . From seniors comments everyone will be able to know how he can take good projects . I will suggest beginners before taking any type of project first make a lot of research 

In order to do any project, it must be determined first and then searched on more than one site for useful results such as crypto talk is the best site to go to and then follow the rules and abide by them and then we can earn money

Dear friend. A project will be unique only when there is something different and new in it. And in order to innovate that project, you have to do a lot of research on the subject. After a lot of discussion, you can come up with new information and discover something new.For example, if you want to talk about a new topic on this forum, you should think deeply about that subject that have never been discussed before.I think if you research with your great skill, you will surely succeed in creating a good project. Best wishes for you💙

Hello, as every job, company or project that we undertake in life, the first thing we have to do is project, plan, plan and then carry out our plans to be able to have a good success in what we undertake.

• +1 1

It is very difficult to know or distinguish the project, whether it is a fraud or not. All we have to do is seek the help of seniors experiences and advice in addition to conducting research on Google.

I know some indicators works just fine. I think you can find them with checking your local crypto experts, because i find nice indicator from some experts that i follow. I don't know much about to finding a good project because i also trying to find good and new crypto projects so i can invest while it's cheap but it's really hard.

• Useful or interesting 1

Research is need to do good project or programme. For these you have to study lot. Gather knowledge. Without knowledge you will not do good project or program. Lots of knowledge reference is need for that. There are lots of post and topics in crypto try to take lesson from that.           

First of all, you need to decide a subject of your choice to take on a successful project. For better outcomes, then you'll have to study about it. Cryptotalk is a great trading spot. All you should do is to obey the regulations and laws and so you can generate income.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know?

A lot of scams sites are working in online markets that are giving fake projects. Having good knowledge about platforms and cryptocurrencies will make you able to identify fake sites and scam projects. 

How to do a good project or program is all about getting or doing feasibility study and also do analysis for better result and also recommend to people how the project are done and the program for getting best outcome at the end.

• +2 1

There are many projects and programs which are fake so you can search about crypto projects and if some projects are real than you search about these projects ranking and its working. So always avoid fake projects and programs and if you search the crypto projects or programs then you will be able for selecting the good projects. 

That's why we have to be good in making research as crypto members it is the surest way to use and identify the legitimacy of a giving project. Embark on genuine search of the project white paper to read all about the project just to verify its valuability

Yes you are right we should need to avoid yourself from the scamer I think so it is the best forums I think we should knowledge about the project and  program and know your knowledge and not take interested in scam.

• +1 1

My friend in my opinion getting information from some experts people is good before starting any project and program . Because there is many scam sites and we don't know which is safe or not . That's why getting information who is experts is better but who expert which is honest  .

• +2 1

To take a great undertaking or software you need to first determine the topic/subject matter of your choice. Then you want to research approximately it for better outcomes. Cryptotalk is a honestly true website for holding and buying and selling. You simply need to observe the rules and regulations after which you can earn.

this program is part of then, because program is all about empowering did you think they is any other program that pass this with everything 

As we know, such a beginner makes us feel very difficult while selecting a good project or program. Because everyone wishes that they choose this project, it should prove to be a useful and beneficial for them. For this, it is necessary that before starting work on a project, collect its basic and general information and get an experience from an existing trader and then work for a few days in the beginning to check his reality and its work ability.  

When you are new in any work then you have to face many problems ..But when people like you keep warning them of wrong things, then they will not be disturbed ..on cryptotalk very good projects are given. To arrange any good project, please visit CryptoTalk. 

There are many scam projects in the market nowadays. And it has become even more difficult for us to know which project is better and which is not because there are a large number of scam projects. That is why we should whenever we invest in any project, we should first get to know about it well and then we should join that project. If we go into any project without knowing it then we may suffer.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Agree with you there are lot of scams projects on Internet so before taking a good project one must explore on it and have a research either this is scam or not then have some knowledge to work on it.

I would say that you can do more research before taking crypto projects then you will be able to choose the best project. You can make the real project real or not but you can follow their social media, follow their website, follow their activity and active role and  Then accept the project. Thank you.